• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

Hey, hey, hey! Goodbye!!

Hillary is going to have to face the music now.

Now that he has won, I just want them to go away. I never want to see or hear about another Clinton until they have to report that one of 'em died. I would even make it a stipulation that charges will not be pursued in exchange for them never showing their faces in public again. One would think this would end the corruption of the Clinton Crime Foundation also. No reason to give to them when they have no power to give anything in return.

Yes please just go away Clintons. Your gig is up. Take Obama with you. I'd seize all of the money in their bullshit Clinton foundation as well.

Yes please just go away Clintons. Your gig is up. Take Obama with you. I'd seize all of the money in their bullshit Clinton foundation as well.

Bill looks like hell and Hildebeast can't walk more than ten feet without falling down so I think they'll probably be dead in four years. It won't keep them from voting for the Democrat though.

czm0nqF.jpg

One celebrity who is likely happy is Alec Baldwin...he can stay on SNL longer now.....

One celebrity who is likely happy is Alec Baldwin...he can stay on SNL longer now.....

And he doesn't even like Trump. Trump created another job already.

Dont't forget Ali Wentworth and her husband George Stephanopoulos said they would move to Australia if Trump wins. Apparently there is no crime there. His unbiased journalism will be missed.