• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

Hey Johnny Boy.....

Chicoman

Reaction score
Step right up in week 1 and take your lumps ya turd stain!

I hope our Defense crushes Johnny Football on opening day and knocks his dick in the dirt in Week 1!

And what was with that retard Rich Eisen on NFL Network saying the Browns would face the Ravens in week 1? He has no clue what's going on.
I'm glad the Browns took this jackass. This is a prime example of why they're a laughing stock. He will SUCK at the NFL level.

I have no idea whether Manziel will be any good in the NFL, but what I do know is that in the 5 minutes I have had SportsCenter on, the coverage has been nauseating. You would swear he went Ultra #1. That is the pick before the #1 draft pick. I almost feel sorry for Browns fans. They are so excited, but their track record with drafting QB's is atrocious. Were I them, I would be cautiously optimistic. At best.

I *really* wanted Dallas to take him.

I have no idea whether Manziel will be any good in the NFL, but what I do know is that in the 5 minutes I have had SportsCenter on, the coverage has been nauseating. You would swear he went Ultra #1. That is the pick before the #1 draft pick. I almost feel sorry for Browns fans. They are so excited, but their track record with drafting QB's is atrocious. Were I them, I would be cautiously optimistic. At best.

You think it's bad with the Browns taking him. Imagine the magnitude of media clusterfuck had the Cowboys taken him.

At least the Browns can do hardknocks this year and we dont have to worry about the Steelers doing it.

Weather he pays off or not, is yet to be determined. The hype associated with him, is unbearable. Imagine, if he is successful, even slightly, how much can his fellow team take. It could be his down fall, to much fame. He thrives on attention, well, maybe the attention ***** machine, will eat him up, making him believe he is above all. We will find out either way, but i'm on the side that doesn't think he will be over successful.

Salute the nation

I guess I feel differently, I would like to see him suceede. So many people have been so critical of his game. I like to see people explode and force the haters to shut the **** up.

I was eccstatic about this pick.

I was hoping...

praying...

begging...

to get this pissant in our division so we could kick his ***.

I don't like Johnny, I think he's a skinny Tebow who's going to get his *** handed to him in the NFL. And to go to such a crap organization on top of it, pretty much guarantees his destiny as a bust.

johnnny-manziel-celebration-champagne-draft-photos-06-480w.jpg

I don't get all the hate for his talent. I do understand people not liking his attitude, but lets face it all this kid has done is win. I sure hope those of you that are all knowing about football are right, cause I don't see it. I really didn't want to face him twice a year.

I don't get all the hate for his talent. I do understand people not liking his attitude, but lets face it all this kid has done is win. I sure hope those of you that are all knowing about football are right, cause I don't see it. I really didn't want to face him twice a year.

He has RG3's recklessness, combined with Tebow's undisciplined inconsistency. QB is about method. It's about process. It's about using information to enhance decision making. It's not about highlight reel playmaking. It helps to have that tool in the tool box, but you can't survive off broken play heroics in the NFL.

First, he will show amazing flashes.

Then, he will fail because he can't play within the system.

Then, he will get hurt because defenders in the NFL are going to catch him.

Manziel has a TV personality. And that's where I think he'll shine. On TV, as a commentator.

He has RG3's recklessness, combined with Tebow's undisciplined inconsistency. QB is about method. It's about process. It's about using information to enhance decision making. It's not about highlight reel playmaking. It helps to have that tool in the tool box, but you can't survive off broken play heroics in the NFL.

First, he will show amazing flashes.

Then, he will fail because he can't play within the system.

Then, he will get hurt because defenders in the NFL are going to catch him.

Manziel has a TV personality. And that's where I think he'll shine. On TV, as a commentator.

Other than his size that description sounds a lot like our QB. The days of stiff QB's standing in the pocket are coming to a end. The NFL wants video game like action. Whatever they have to do rules wise to get there, they will do. He may not be Drew Brees, but he won't be a bust unless the Stains **** it up. His weapons around him are legit.

Once the kid gets rid of the deer in the headlights look he will likely be ok. The kid had decent talent and on the right team he could be good. I think there will be big changes between what he did in college and the pros do to the speed and sophistication of the defensive schemes. Cleveland probably did ok with this choice.

We will need to be looking real hard at qb in the next year or so as we will need to get Ben's replacement or it will be like those years with no Bradshaw.

Other than his size that description sounds a lot like our QB. The days of stiff QB's standing in the pocket are coming to a end. The NFL wants video game like action. Whatever they have to do rules wise to get there, they will do. He may not be Drew Brees, but he won't be a bust unless the Stains **** it up. His weapons around him are legit.

I'm quite sure you're joking.

First of all, Roethlisberger is an accomplished pocket passer. He doesn't break the pocket willy nilly, he just tends not to give up on plays that are well covered. But when the throw is there, Ben makes it. Johnny Football is notorious for ignoring open receivers in favor of scrambling around looking for the bomb.

Second, the size and durability issues are huge one. Ben is a large framed, big boned dude. He takes more hits than he should, true. But he's also durable enough to handle most of them. Little guys like Vick, RG3 and Manziel tend to break easily when hit by NFL caliber defenders at full speed.

Third, and most importantly, Ben scrambles to throw the vast majority of the time. Manziel tends to expose himself in the open field trying to run for yardage. That's an excellent way to shorten your NFL career.

The Real Deal Johnny Manziel is going to have quite a few haters eating crow, especially when he resurrects the Browns franchise.

Wake me up when he does anything other than win.

The Real Deal Johnny Manziel is going to have quite a few haters eating crow, especially when he resurrects the Browns franchise.

Lmfao. Jonny will need woke up after the crushing blows he will take not just from the steelers but from ther other hard hitting teams in our division just waiting to smash him. You know Suggs can't wait. Lol

Burflict, Suggs, Polamalu...

This cat came to the wrong division to try to play streetball...

I can't remember the last time I saw any Steeler get to a quarterback.

so how many NCAA titles did he win?? or SEC titles????