• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

Hey, looking for tips on watching Steelers today

Steeltime

They killed Kenny!
Forefather
Contributor
Reaction score
I plan on watching at home today and was looking for some tips on how to make the game enjoyable when I am watching at home, possibly out of the normal viewing area.

Please PM me tips on watching the game and getting enjoyment from the process, such as recipes for wings and things like that.

if you or a loved one is a nurse or other qualifying occupation on ID me, you can get Sunday ticket stand alone for $199 for the year. Cheaper than trips to the bar.

Here’s another question guys. What is a good internet radio play by play site for Steeler games? I always have problems with that because some won’t broadcast in Canada for some reason. There must be lots of affiliates. I don’t mind listening to the game on my headphones. I sure get more done.

I suggest watching the game and join in the game day thread. You can share your thoughts and add commentary as you miss the following three plays as you type.

If you can't get the radio broadcast , I suggest mute the sound and listen to music.

I like Czech sausage in the crackpot with onions and shredded Brussel sprouts. Really good on a French roll. Add mustard.

I generally mute the national guys and just listen to SNR to always have the home guys calling the game.

It's happened to me. Sometimes the radio feed is blocked.

If you have a firestick Google Sportsfire app. If you have apple device try Dofu Sports. Both work great.

I plan on watching at home today and was looking for some tips on how to make the game enjoyable when I am watching at home, possibly out of the normal viewing area.

Please PM me tips on watching the game and getting enjoyment from the process, such as recipes for wings and things like that.
Any luck watching the game?