• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

Holy ****, Obama says illegals won't have problems if they vote

Wow. Unreal. I have no words.

Wow. Unreal. I have no words.

Obama being Obama. Oh how he did a 180 after saying “I am president, I am not king. I can't do these things just by myself".

The King says you can vote sweetie, as many times as you like.

I don't like Bomma at all, but either that is a doctored video or the audio is lagging. Watch what he says versus what you hear.

I don't like Bomma at all, but either that is a doctored video or the audio is lagging. Watch what he says versus what you hear.
Looks fine to me and Cavuto. Here is another version. No lag.

Obama being Obama. Oh how he did a 180 after saying “I am president, I am not king. I can't do these things just by myself".

The King says you can vote sweetie, as many times as you like.

CONservative gullibility and overall stupidity knows no bounds.

Anything, anything, no matter how ludicrous sounding as long as it fits your view of anyone who is not a CONservative is immediately taken hook line and sinker as gospel.......dumbass bigots.

He's saying that people who are here legally but have relatives in the same household who are not, should not fear voting. There will be no jack booted thugs kicking in doors, as much as the masters of minority voter suppression(Repugnicans) would like to scare them into believing there will be.

The video is edited just like the Okeefe videos were. The unedited version is at the Snopes link at the bottom of this post.

RODRIGUEZ: Many of the millennials, Dreamers, undocumented citizens -- and I call them citizens because they contribute to this country -- are fearful of voting. So if I vote, will immigration know where I live? Will they come for my family and deport us?

OBAMA: Not true. And the reason is, first of all, when you vote, you are a citizen yourself. And there is not a situation where the voting rolls somehow are transferred over and people start investigating, et cetera. The sanctity of the vote is strictly confidential in terms of who you voted for. If you have a family member who maybe is undocumented, then you have an even greater reason to vote.

RODRIGUEZ: This has been a huge fear presented especially during this election.

OBAMA: And the reason that fear is promoted is because they don't want people voting. People are discouraged from voting and part of what is important for Latino citizens is to make your voice heard, because you're not just speaking for yourself. You're speaking for family members, friends, classmates of yours in school...

RODRIGUEZ: Your entire community.

OBAMA: ... who may not have a voice. Who can't legally vote. But they're counting on you to make sure that you have the courage to make your voice heard.

http://www.snopes.com/obama-encouraged-illegal-aliens-to-vote/

Looks fine to me and Cavuto. Here is another version. No lag.

That's because both you and Cavuto are dumbasses.

The only other pairing that I think could surpass you two would be a Steeltime/Sean Hannity combo.

If the illegal immigrant vote broke Republican, we'd have had a wall and been fingerprinting voters a long time ago.

If the illegal immigrant vote broke Republican, we'd have had a wall and been fingerprinting voters a long time ago.

Illegal immigrant voters are as statistically insignificant as all voter fraud in general.

How about you guys stop letting Faux News or whatever nutcase outlet show you edited videos and actually do some of YOUR OWN RESEARCH.

How about you guys stop letting Faux News or whatever nutcase outlet show you edited videos and actually do some of YOUR OWN RESEARCH.

That's right, because as we all know, liberals are all Louis Pasteur, researching on their own and never, ever using anything from MSNBC or somewhere.

Faux news?.hahahahaha. Every time I hear that I think brainwashed MSNBC drone and move on. Throw in cbs,abc,cnn and you have the pravda network right here at home. Our media is a ******* joke.

Obamas getting desperate

tFUUyH9V5hdqo.gif

Obama’s Kenyan clan puts curse on half-brother who backs Trump

President Obama’s relatives and others in his ancestral village are angry that the president’s half-brother Malik Obama has come out in support of Republican presidential nominee Donald Trump over Democrat Hillary Clinton.

Local leaders and close relatives of Mr. Obama met to place a curse on Malik Obama.

“We have decided to curse him,” said James Otieno, a clan elder. “He is not one of us here because he is eating with the enemy."

http://www.washingtontimes.com/news/2016/nov/6/malik-obama-donald-trump-supporter-gets-curse-from/

Last edited:
Faux news?.hahahahaha. Every time I hear that I think brainwashed MSNBC drone and move on. Throw in cbs,abc,cnn and you have the pravda network right here at home. Our media is a ******* joke.

MSNBC is trash too. There is barely a such thing as a "news" outlet anymore. So you're right on here.

That's because both you and Cavuto are dumbasses.

The only other pairing that I think could surpass you two would be a Steeltime/Sean Hannity combo.

The dumbass Hall of Fame consists of a fake black guy, and Indian chief, a rabbi, a brain-damaged putz who is unable to engage in normal social encounters, and some douchebag who suffers multiple personality disorder due to being intellectually raped (repeatedly) on this forum.

In other words, you.

Let them vote. We can't be bigoted against those who break the law. And the laws are bigoted against those who break them. So **** all of the laws.

I had to show my I.D. this morning to vote. I just didn't have it in me to call the sweet old lady a racist.

Last edited:
Amazing.

We have B-Rock on video and audio calling for borderjumping criminal trespassers to vote and one of the boards resident leftist moonbats claims that's not what he said. When I voted last week I had to show ID. I am as white as you can get. Does that make the black female election worker that checked me in a racist?