• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

I was told that this wouldn't happen -v. 12,807.4

Ha the joke is on them, my windmill I have stop my roof alone with my hydro plant off the backyard stream generates all the power we need.

For back up power we do have some folks that used to make Lebrons shoes running on. A treadmill

Well, many electric car makers (BMW, GM) want you to buy a subscription for your heated seats, heated steering wheel. I suppose AC will also be an additional charge.

Well, many electric car makers (BMW, GM) want you to buy a subscription for your heated seats, heated steering wheel. I suppose AC will also be an additional charge.

Just so you know the goal is to centralize you little people into hive cities where you will live in a pod, Eeet Ze Boogz, own nothing and be happy. There is not enough rare earth minerals in existence to build the batteries needed to replace all the vehicles on the roads now. A population that is not mobile is a population that is more easily controlled. The powers that be are almost all stooges of the WEF and they are attempting to walk all of humanity into a trap that reduces us to property of a global superstate.

The term ethical hacking comes to mind to counter that bullshit. Just like the crack cpu's of cars to tune them when you modify them for performance.

This is what happens when cars become literally remote control cars. You can switch them on and off by computer or phone nowadays. They have GPS built into most, so you can be tracked and listened to as well. The CCP has nothing on us when it comes to daily public surveillance.

Now I've pissed myself off..haha

The thought occurred that if we all have electric cars the state can shut off electricity to your house and you can’t go anywhere.

The term ethical hacking comes to mind to counter that bullshit. Just like the crack cpu's of cars to tune them when you modify them for performance.

This is what happens when cars become literally remote control cars. You can switch them on and off by computer or phone nowadays. They have GPS built into most, so you can be tracked and listened to as well. The CCP has nothing on us when it comes to daily public surveillance.

Now I've pissed myself off..haha
want more?

I had an issue with my 3 year old Samsung TV. Called their support service. They asked to remote into the TV and see what the issue would be. A 3-digit number appeared on the screen. When I entered that they had control of the tv. As if they NEEDED me to enter that three digit number. That's all they needed. Not my IP address, or anything even close to that.

1984 is here.

want more?

I had an issue with my 3 year old Samsung TV. Called their support service. They asked to remote into the TV and see what the issue would be. A 3-digit number appeared on the screen. When I entered that they had control of the tv. As if they NEEDED me to enter that three digit number. That's all they needed. Not my IP address, or anything even close to that.

1984 is here.
I'm sticking with old school tech. If SHTF happens, I'm shattering my phone and throwing it in the lake.

want more?

1984 is here.
My shock meter is low but Jfc. Like how?

want more?

1984 is here.
The wife got T-boned by a landscape truck last Friday, she's OK, her car not so much. Thinking they'll total it, we went looking at new cars.
They're like a video game!

glad she's ok!

The wife got T-boned by a landscape truck last Friday, she's OK, her car not so much. Thinking they'll total it, we went looking at new cars.
Sorry brother. Hope you all are ok.

Glad she is well! Get her a truck!

yes. get "her" a truck

you-you-de-niro.gif

The wife got T-boned by a landscaper last Friday, she's OK, her butt not so much. Thinking they total it, we went looking at new ones today
I’m apologizing now but I had too.

Glad she’s okay.
Problem these days is finding a new vehicle. I got a new Ranger almost two years ago and purposely got an STX instead of an XLT not just to save money but I didn’t want the extra electronic gizmos. It’s just more to break later on.
I closed our office last Friday due to weather. I could have made it to work if I wanted, that’s why I have 4wd, but I know if I wreck it I can’t get another one.

Beyond the budget, but I think Coooch has 2 of these. 80 to 100K for an aluminum bodied, spot welded frame, look at me truck, no thanks.
Plus she refuses to drive my 25 year old F250.
lol - i have a Raptor. love it.