• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

If Pence, Cruz, or Kasich were up 5 points or more over Clinton right now, would you

Coach

Forefather
Reaction score
No. Those guys suck and polls are not accurate. I want lower taxes and secure borders. There's only one person in this race who will do that...TRUMP.

BWAhahahahaha - KASICH IS A *****!

He couldn't even get 5% of the vote!

BWAhahahahaha - KASICH IS A *****!

He couldn't even get 5% of the vote!

Kasich polled +5 over Clinton. Pence is more popular than Trump.

Deny it all you want, the iceberg has already hit the Titanic on Trump's political career.

He's not going to win, and if he does it will be a NY Jets' upset over the Colts.

But put a man in who polls well ( Pence or Kasich ) , has few negatives, and zero scandals such as not paying taxes, derogatory comments on women, doesn't have the temperament of a 4-year-old, and knows most of the issues and the choice is clear. A normal person or the witch. Easy choice for the USA.

I am not disputing the fact that Trump has a very solid core level of 30% of the vote. Perhaps as good as anyone. Yes, but to win you need about 50% and he has never been close to that nationally speaking, omitting the bogus LA times poll designed to shock people

I'm still voting for Trump, but he's not making it easy. Please make a deal, let Trump build his wall, and let someone else who can win be president. Win-win.

Oh go home and cry in your Kasich pillow

You never were a Trump supporter - you were a bandwagon ***** concern troll from the beginning.

GOP Demanding Trump Quit Have 'Egg on Their Face' After Debate

House Speaker Newt Gingrich slammed those Republicans demanding that Donald Trump quit as the GOP presidential nominee, telling Fox News after the second debate in St. Louis, saying, "They have a lot of egg on their face, because the guy who showed up for the debate tonight… clearly has earned being the Republican nominee."

Gingrich said that Trump made his points so well during the debate that "it's kind of crazy for someone to suggest dumping him at this point, and I would hope a lot of those who panicked over the weekend would reconsider their position in light over what we have learned about Hillary through WikiLeaks and the importance of stopping her from truly crippling the country."

http://www.newsmax.com/Headline/Gingrich-GOP-Trump-Quit/2016/10/10/id/752525/

-------------------------

Wimps like Kasich and Cruz are afraid to fight - kick all the ***** traitors out of office!

You never were a Trump supporter - you were a bandwagon ***** concern troll from the beginning.

House Speaker Newt Gingrich slammed those Republicans demanding that Donald Trump quit as the GOP presidential nominee, telling Fox News after the second debate in St. Louis, saying, "They have a lot of egg on their face, because the guy who showed up for the debate tonight… clearly has earned being the Republican nominee."

Gingrich said that Trump made his points so well during the debate that "it's kind of crazy for someone to suggest dumping him at this point, and I would hope a lot of those who panicked over the weekend would reconsider their position in light over what we have learned about Hillary through WikiLeaks and the importance of stopping her from truly crippling the country."

Wimps like Kasich and Cruz are afraid to fight - kick all the ***** traitors out of office!

If Trump loosses, many will know its a blown opportunity. Kasich, Bush or any Republican running is 10X better than Clinton.

Something is off with Trump right now. Maybe wiki leaks can save him, but it better be fast.

Again I'd really like to see a 3-4 Pence vs Clinton polls right now. Oh, how I'd like to see it. I suspect Mr. Pence would be in the lead. Turmp has slipped to being behing 10% in some polls. That's un-electable.

Trump is who the voters wanted. If you don't like it, then go a form your own party. If you don't then Trump and his supporters will.

Last edited:
For the Republican Party to attempt to switch their candidate at this point is not only from an election standpoint utterly impossible (The absentee ballots are being prepared and are even mailed at this point). But even if it WERE possible from a logistics point of view it would be complete and utter party suicide.

The very best thing the party can do at this point is figure out how to support their candidate and move forward as one party. Instead they are focused solely on infighting and cutting their own throats. It makes one wonder, truly whose side they're on.

For the Republican Party to attempt to switch their candidate at this point is not only from an election standpoint utterly impossible (The absentee ballots are being prepared and are even mailed at this point). But even if it WERE possible from a logistics point of view it would be complete and utter party suicide.

The very best thing the party can do at this point is figure out how to support their candidate and move forward as one party. Instead they are focused solely on infighting and cutting their own throats. It makes one wonder, truly whose side they're on.

I don't wonder...

Pence has his name on all 50 states. A switch can be made, and it would mean Defeat for Clinton as all her money, time and adds are anti-trump.

Trump wins Ohio easily!

20,000+ Attend Latest Trump Rally

According to local media reports there were approximately 7,000 supporters outside when the venue reached capacity of 20,000.

WOW. In addition there were over 160,000 watching on Facebook and over 35,000 on a single RSBN live stream.

All told, somewhere around 250,000 people watched the Donald Trump rally last night in Cincinnati:

trump-cincinnati-2.jpg

https://theconservativetreehouse.co...p-rally-pictures-and-video-of-trump-in-cincy/

As much as it pains me to agree with Poop, this whole election has been a ploy and we've been had.

If Trump loosses, many will know its a blown opportunity. Kasich, Bush or any Republican running is 10X better than Clinton.

Something is off with Trump right now. Maybe wiki leaks can save him, but it better be fast.

Again I'd really like to see a 3-4 Pence vs Clinton polls right now. Oh, how I'd like to see it. I suspect Mr. Pence would be in the lead. Turmp has slipped to being behing 10% in some polls. That's un-electable.

What you are not factoring in is that if it would be another Republican, the Democrats and the media would be presently doing the same things they are doing to Trump. They would make any of those guys look like pure evil. That is one of the big lies Hillary said, how she disagreed with McCain and Romney, but she could see them as President. Horseshit. They will tear anyone down who opposes them, whether the story is true or not. What makes what is happening to Trump worse is that the party he represents may be also complicit in this.

But the orginal point is that it is pure specualtion if any of these guys would be up. The Dems and the media aren't focusing on them.

Kasich polled +5 over Clinton. Pence is more popular than Trump.

Deny it all you want, the iceberg has already hit the Titanic on Trump's political career.

He's not going to win, and if he does it will be a NY Jets' upset over the Colts.

Like I said **** KASICH

61-3Vf4od4L.jpg

donald-trump-45-president-of-usa.jpg

Definitely not Kaisch. At this point i would probably take Cruz or Pence over Trump. Pence seems to be kinda laying low waiting in the wings

The GOP is scrambling right now. The establishment does not know how to handle Trump and doesn't have the power to ignore him.

6D9HZ6N.png

AlPXNax.png

President Trump jumped on the New York terrorist attack to demand an end to the Diversity Visa Immigration Program that admitted the attacker. Democrats are sudden converts to the idea of extreme vetting. They believe our country needs to make it far more difficult to become president.