• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

IF we went receiver with the 1st pick in the draft...

KentuckySteeler

Reaction score
I almost guaratee we won't, just for fun........wondering who you think would be available when we pick that's really good.

That would be a cool pick and then if they can get Zack Frazier the center from WVU in the second .
I keep reading they seem interested in Mims the OT from UGA in the first. Who the hell knows! They throw so many curve balls at ya!

If that's the route they wanted to go, I'd trade back then. The guys they've shown interest in are Rome Odunze, Adonai Mitchell, Xavier Worthy, Brian Thomas Jr, Keon Coleman, and Ladd McConkey. The most likely options would be all with the exception of Odunze

In my opinion they made big splashes in opening of FA but if they don't fill some of these roster holes.......ain't gonna matter
They backed themselves into a corner at Center. Realistically they can't take a C lower than one (right now). I think WR is round 2 unless C is addressed pre draft.

They backed themselves into a corner at Center. Realistically they can't take a C lower than one (right now). I think WR is round 2 unless C is addressed pre draft.

You always want to enter the draft looking for the best player available.

The inner ME hopes that to be a center, or trench worker for either side of the ball, possible a Center in the 2nd if need.

Salute the nation

I think they take BPA at C or WR with the first pick and then won't be afraid to use a later pick from next year to move up in the 2nd to get the other big hole they didn't snag in the first round. Get a starting C and WR and this draft is just about a winner already.

Brian Thomas, LSU
Huge potential, but all the reports I see say he has a limited route tree right now. In other words, a work in progress, but had a chance to be terrific.

I'm not sure there's another realistic option in the first round I'd want at 20.

You always want to enter the draft looking for the best player available.

The inner ME hopes that to be a center, or trench worker for either side of the ball, possible a Center in the 2nd if need.

Salute the nation
Of course that is the want. Problem is they have one starting position open with questionable depth. With greater uncertainty that round 2 can produce a plug and play C.

That is the elephant in the room as it stands now.

I saw where Tomlin and Kahn skipped his pro day, so I'm guess they saw red flags?
None that I have read. He looks like a capable early starter on a draft rich in prospects and a solid amount of value the top of 1. Which could cause his availability more than any concerns.

None that I have read. He looks like a capable early starter on a draft rich in prospects and a solid amount of value the top of 1. Which could cause his availability more than any concerns.

2024 NFL DRAFT

Steelers Khan, Tomlin Skip LSU Pro Day for WR Brian Thomas​

ff41332fbad8f10d4363e2b35bc3c492

No . Show us all where the bad man touched you, re tard .

Troy Edward was a first round wr pick that was a bust. A favorite of the guy who owns the board.
I guess the for fun part of your post , only includes your idea of fun.

You should hook up with coach. You're both re ta rded, and social derelicts.

No . Show us all where the bad man touched you, re tard .

Troy Edward was a first round wr pick that was a bust. A favorite of the guy who owns the board.
I guess the for fun part of your post , only includes your idea of fun.

You should hook up with coach. You're both re ta rded, and social derelicts.
Yeah, your a loser. Anybody that calls another person a "retard" is the scum at the bottom of the pond. I had you pegged exactly right. You embarass Steelernation. Who F-ed up trying to raise you to be a man?

Then again, what can you expect from Marrietta, Ohio? #Armpit #MUTED