• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

I'll post this here.....I didn't make it Political the NFL did..............

Premier League starts this weekend. Games Saturday at 7:30AM and 12:30PM on NBC networks.

If I can hold off drinking too much on Friday and wake up early on Saturday, should have the whole house practically to myself. Kids and wife will leave me alone. House will be opened up (good weather predicted) with a hint of fall in the air. Coffee will taste good.

Thing is they're all kneeling and wearing BLM t-shirts at the start of games too. Same with Formula 1.

Thing is they're all kneeling and wearing BLM t-shirts at the start of games too. Same with Formula 1.

I haven't seen it much in the matches I watched during the end of Champions League. Very few are kneeling. I haven't seen any T-shirts in soccer.

In Formula-1 it's all because of Lewis Hamilton, who is acting like his bitchy little self when he doesn't get his way. "Protests" there would have flamed out weeks ago if not for Hamilton complaining.

Yes. Everyone is on the BLM bandwagon, but I guarantee it ends in Europe a lot faster than it ends here. And it WILL end here eventually. Once viewership goes down. Once owners start getting the message about mixing politics and sports, it will tone down.

But for now, I'm watching golf and soccer. That's about it. Some formula 1, but that sport needs fixed right now.

Quote from ESPN, the last line is comical. Guess we'll see Monday night.

“We have decided to part ways with Hank Williams, Jr.,” ESPN said in a statement. “We appreciate his contributions over the past years.The success of Monday Night Football has always been about the games and that will continue.”‬‬

And coincidentally, our beloved Steelers are playing. After watching that Ben series, I have to admit I'm pretty pumped.

I haven't seen it much in the matches I watched during the end of Champions League. Very few are kneeling. I haven't seen any T-shirts in soccer.

In Formula-1 it's all because of Lewis Hamilton, who is acting like his bitchy little self when he doesn't get his way. "Protests" there would have flamed out weeks ago if not for Hamilton complaining.

Yes. Everyone is on the BLM bandwagon, but I guarantee it ends in Europe a lot faster than it ends here. And it WILL end here eventually. Once viewership goes down. Once owners start getting the message about mixing politics and sports, it will tone down.

But for now, I'm watching golf and soccer. That's about it. Some formula 1, but that sport needs fixed right now.

Problem as I see it in Formula 1 is that the cars have gotten a lot bigger but the tracks did not so there is very little passing and the finishing order is pretty much the starting order except for breakdowns and crashes. The podium most weeks is some combination of Hamilton, Verstappen, Bottas, and Leclerc.

Last edited:
athletes have made Breona Taylor a saint, but it's all based on lies. The narrative is that they didn't do anything and the cops kicked in the door without knocking and started shooting. Fact is that they did knock and they had time to get dressed and answer the door. Then her boyfriend shot at the cops and they shot back.

Police documents show that Breonna was being investigated herself after they found a dead body in a car she rented. They have evidence that she was involved in the drug dealing herself.

Lebron and the other athletes won't like hearing this. This video might get blocked soon. Tatum did a previous video on the topic and youtube censored it.

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/Yh9Czx1cmnk" frameborder="0" allow="accelerometer; autoplay; encrypted-media; gyroscope; picture-in-picture" allowfullscreen></iframe>

athletes have made Breona Taylor a saint, but it's all based on lies. The narrative is that they didn't do anything and the cops kicked in the door without knocking and started shooting. Fact is that they did knock and they had time to get dressed and answer the door. Then her boyfriend shot at the cops and they shot back.

Police documents show that Breonna was being investigated herself after they found a dead body in a car she rented. They have evidence that she was involved in the drug dealing herself.

Lebron and the other athletes won't like hearing this. This video might get blocked soon. Tatum did a previous video on the topic and youtube censored it.

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/Yh9Czx1cmnk" frameborder="0" allow="accelerometer; autoplay; encrypted-media; gyroscope; picture-in-picture" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Tatum posted documents from the undercover investigation (link below) that was taking place regarding two drug houses which resulted in the warrant being issued. Very interesting if you have the time. Breonna Taylor wasn't an innocent bystander, she was part of the drug ring.

https://www.yumpu.com/en/document/read/63943132/breonna-taylor-summary-redacted1

Had no idea really that NFL is supposed to start tonight. I am celebrating by going out to dinner with friends, followed by a re-run of Psych. Maybe some cleaning in preparation for the weekend.

Had no idea really that NFL is supposed to start tonight. I am celebrating by going out to dinner with friends, followed by a re-run of Psych. Maybe some cleaning in preparation for the weekend.

We had our annual fantasy football draft Sunday which is usually an in person party, everyone wearing a jersey, excited for the season. There was not a single NFL jersey on in the room of 15-20 people. Not one. Most parents were letting their kids draft. Several said they cancelled their Sunday ticket. Just weren't into it. I went to be with the guys. My best friend of the group was wearing a T-Shirt with the CNN font that said Fake News Network (FNN). Funny ****. Most wore regular clothes, several American flag patriotic stuff.

Tonight, my only other Fantasy league on ESPN is drafting. It started at 7PM. I'm not even drafting. Won't pay attention to the team a lick.

Turn on the game tonight? I'm sure my son will. But I just started the series Hannibal. Can't wait to watch episode 2.

I'm sure tomorrow I'll hear about an NFL score.

Who's playing?

#FuckTheNFL

We had our annual fantasy football draft Sunday which is usually an in person party, everyone wearing a jersey, excited for the season. There was not a single NFL jersey on in the room of 15-20 people. Not one. Most parents were letting their kids draft. Several said they cancelled their Sunday ticket. Just weren't into it. I went to be with the guys. My best friend of the group was wearing a T-Shirt with the CNN font that said Fake News Network (FNN). Funny ****. Most wore regular clothes, several American flag patriotic stuff.

Tonight, my only other Fantasy league on ESPN is drafting. It started at 7PM. I'm not even drafting. Won't pay attention to the team a lick.

Turn on the game tonight? I'm sure my son will. But I just started the series Hannibal. Can't wait to watch episode 2.

Who's playing?

#FuckTheNFL
I had 2 Fantasy drafts last weekend, both in person, one is a work league the other is just a bunch of friends. Same thing, usually we all have some type of gear on representing our team. None of us had any on last weekend. Everyone's sick of the virtue signaling bullshit from multimillion-dollar "victims", some of which can't even form a complete sentence. I was planning on DVRing Steeler games and then watching them on mute, but after seeing the article about what ESPN plans to do before the game on Monday I'll probably just skip the first game entirely.
https://frontofficesports.com/espn-...lack-national-anthem-cbs-sports-sean-mcmanus/

Sent from my VS988 using Steeler Nation mobile app

Who's playing?

#FuckTheNFL

You have no idea how miserable - and pathetic - you sound right now. Like a petulant child who didn't get the present they wanted for Christmas and is off in the corner pouting. Sad to see Trump turning grown men into weak-kneed, yellow-bellied, cancel-culture warriors.

So sad.

Can't wait for kick-off tonight. The six fantasy leagues I've played in for years have all drafted, rosters cued up, raring to go. Everyone's stoked the season is finally here. Will be watching football all weekend, as I have for the better part of thirty years. And when MNF rolls around, I'll be over the moon to see Big Ben and the Black & Gold embark on yet another journey for #7. Been waiting for this moment for months, stoked it's finally here.

Enjoy your crocodile tears.

And that goes for the rest of you anti-Steelers traitors as well. What a shameful bunch, to allow stupid political views to cancel out your Steelers fandom. Pathetic, that's really the only word that comes to mind.

Last edited:
You have no idea how miserable - and pathetic - you sound right now. Like a petulant child who didn't get the present they wanted for Christmas and is off in the corner pouting. Sad to see Trump turning grown men into weak-kneed, yellow-bellied, cancel-culture warriors.

So sad.

Or, Occam, Tim has his priorities straight.*

Can't wait for kick-off tonight. The six fantasy leagues I've played in for years have all drafted, rosters cued up, raring to go. Everyone's stoked the season is finally here. Will be watching football all weekend, as I have for the better part of thirty years. And when MNF rolls around, I'll be over the moon to see Big Ben and the Black & Gold embark on yet another journey for #7. Been waiting for this moment for months, stoked it's finally here.

Because you are a cucked-out little soy boy who thinks the garbage felons resisting arrest are awesome people and one kid ACTUALLY defending himself is a "white supremacist," and a guy who seemingly needs the NFL to stroke his pecker to make him feel good about his pathetic life.

P.S. Still waiting for one goddamn piece of evidence that the kid defending himself was a "white supremacist." ONE piece of evidence.

But you are too narcissistic to admit you made up the claim, and too shallow to take back the asinine comment.

* Tibs rushes to Media Matters to learn what white supremacist insult is meant by "Occam."

Or, Tim has his priorities straight.

Just as I thought, a bunch of *******.

Go watch some re-runs on tv, or make a fruit salad or something. Make yourself useful.

Btw, why even frequent a Steelers messageboard, since you hate the team and the NFL so much? Doesn't Breitbart or Gateway Pundit have a messageboard you guys can wack off to?

So sad.

And that goes for the rest of you anti-Steelers traitors as well. What a shameful bunch, to allow stupid political views to cancel out your Steelers fandom. Pathetic, that's really the only word that comes to mind.

You seem extra butt hurt tonight.

So sad.

You are vile. Using the Steelers as your shield against others' opinions is low, even for a ******** piece of **** like you.

Sent from my SM-N950W using Tapatalk

You are vile. Using the Steelers as your shield against others' opinions is low, even for a ******** piece of **** like you.

I see the truth stings like a bee.

Now run along, you're up past your bedtime.

So sad.

Wait, aren’t you all for peaceful protest? Isn’t Colin Kaepernick some kind of hero for refusing to support what he doesn’t believe in? I guess protest is only heroic when it’s something you personally agree with.

FYI I have a newfound respect for the Chiefs, most of whom proudly stood for the anthem of the greatest, most free and prosperous nation ever to exist on the earth.

FYI I have a newfound respect for the Chiefs, most of whom proudly stood for the anthem of the greatest, most free and prosperous nation ever to exist on the earth.
It's an American thing. Tibs just wouldn't understand.

Anti-America protests=good and patriotic. Support America protests=pathetic and treasonous. Got it Tibs.

Anti-America protests=good and patriotic. Support America protests=pathetic and treasonous. Got it Tibs.

Steelers treason,,,,the worst kind of treason, according to tibs.

I see the truth stings like a bee.

Now run along, you're up past your bedtime.

Hey dickbag that's how he ******* feels,so sorry it's not like you. You're such a ******* prick.