• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

I'm getting a feeling about this game

Supersteeler

Reaction score
Going into this week I was thinking the same thing as most people....that KC was going to walk away with a pretty easy W. As the week has progressed, I am getting a different feeling about how things may play out. 3 reasons:

1) Listening to Ben's "We don't have a chance to win" press conference. If you could translate that, what he was actually saying is we LOVE being a huge underdog. It was also an open and public challenge to his teammates to play with heart, come out guns blazing and give a big FU to everyone.

2) Some idiot talking head on TV yesterday actually suggested that KC should rest their starters this week......IN A PLAYOFF GAME because it is going to be so lopsided. Now the rest of the panel he was on told him he was nuts but do not think that will not make it to the bulletin board. This team relishes terrible odds against them.

3) The game is going to be played in a complete blizzard. That may play a big role in the outcome, especially with KC's high flying offense. It's going to be an ugly, gritty, messy game that is going to help level the playing field for the underdog.

Not predicting a win mind you......but I'm predicting a very different game than all the talking heads are expecting.

The weather should be fine in KC tomorrow night.

The biggest thing the Steelers have going for them compared to last game is Watt being completely healthy.

The Steelers are going to need to keep the Chiefs offense in the low 20s in points to have a chance, as I do not see the Steelers scoring 30+ points against the Chiefs defense.

I agree with you but the weather is actually going to be good in KC tomorrow. Winds from 5 to 10 and temps in the high twenties with partly cloudy skies. Either way, this team and organization relishes being the underdog and playing in primetime. If JuJu is back, that will give them a boost as well.

So you are saying we have a chance.😁

Snow it be glistening, Steelernation are you listening? What a beautiful sight, in Pittsburgh starting tonight. Oh playing in a winter wonderland.

In the meadow, we can build a snowman we'll pretend that he is Antonio Brownnnn.

He'll have no shirt on and his arms up in the air
in the distance Tomlin screaming... we don't careeee.

Tomorrow snuggled up by the fire
I won't live in my fears,
Well that's my desire.

Hopefully a beautiful sight.. on Sunday night.

Like a win for Ben a'ight?

That is crazy about the weather. They are predicting a foot of snow here in Ohio starting Sunday afternoon and the storm is coming from the west coast to the east. I never even considered that it would somehow miss KC on it's way here.

So you are saying we have a chance.😁

Snow it be glistening, Steelernation are you listening? What a beautiful sight, in Pittsburgh starting tonight. Oh playing in a winter wonderland.

In the meadow, we can build a snowman we'll pretend that he is Antonio Brownnnn.

He'll have no shirt on and his arms up in the air
in the distance Tomlin screaming... we don't careeee.

Tomorrow snuggled up by the fire
I won't live in my fears,
Well that's my desire.

Hopefully a beautiful sight.. on Sunday night.

Like a win for Ben a'ight?
Good job!

Don't bogart that joint, my friend... Pass it over to me. 😎

I just have a weird feeling we're going to win this game. We'll be playing loose and they'll be tighter than Mike Tomlin's face cloth.

That is crazy about the weather. They are predicting a foot of snow here in Ohio starting Sunday afternoon and the storm is coming from the west coast to the east. I never even considered that it would somehow miss KC on it's way here.
I think it snowed overnight and is finishing this morning. I'm not sure how much snow they got though.

A buddy of mine from KC just posted a picture on Facebook. The snow is coming down pretty good right now. I think they're calling for a total of 4 to 8 inches.

I’ve got a weird feeling Ben is about to go on a 4 game playoff win streak and give the “who is laughing now O Line” speech version 2.0 as he hoists #7….but I’m stupid

Cool...Does that make you cough more? ;)
Adverse effects include catatonia, slurring of speech, spirit world episodes of grand delusion, increased appetite. But no worries it doesn't make you cough more frequent!

Adverse effects include catatonia, slurring of speech, spirit world episodes of grand delusion, increased appetite. But no worries it doesn't make you cough more frequent!
I could use some additional catatonia...can you ship some to me? ;)

Going into this week I was thinking the same thing as most people....that KC was going to walk away with a pretty easy W. As the week has progressed, I am getting a different feeling about how things may play out. 3 reasons:

1) Listening to Ben's "We don't have a chance to win" press conference. If you could translate that, what he was actually saying is we LOVE being a huge underdog. It was also an open and public challenge to his teammates to play with heart, come out guns blazing and give a big FU to everyone.

2) Some idiot talking head on TV yesterday actually suggested that KC should rest their starters this week......IN A PLAYOFF GAME because it is going to be so lopsided. Now the rest of the panel he was on told him he was nuts but do not think that will not make it to the bulletin board. This team relishes terrible odds against them.

3) The game is going to be played in a complete blizzard. That may play a big role in the outcome, especially with KC's high flying offense. It's going to be an ugly, gritty, messy game that is going to help level the playing field for the underdog.

Not predicting a win mind you......but I'm predicting a very different game than all the talking heads are expecting.
This the nfl. Not college. Talent gap is a non factor. So to say KC is an automatic lock to win this game is downright stupid. That said, I don’t see the Steelers winning. It’s just too much of a culmination of hostile environment, KC will want to prove their hype.

Here’s the catch. Depending on how much chippy Watt and Heyward can play, those two can impact enough to give the Steelers a chance.

I'm not sure why the Steelers are even making the flight out. Just forfeit. The Chiefs are just too good. I don't think they've even lost a game this year. And you couldn't possibly win against a team that beat you earlier in the year.

All sarcasm aside..

Bring the hammer for 60 min. I hope to see the same team intensity as the last Browns game. That was fire. Bring that ****.

GREAT POST

BUT **** IT

I'll predict the win for the STEELERS by 11

Salute the nation

Good job!

Don't bogart that joint, my friend... Pass it over to me. 😎

I think it's a little more than just a "puff" he has had.................. NONE the less pretty good **** !!!!

Salute the nation

Puff puff pass? Ok... it is laced with some of DICs herbal cough supplements.

CORRECTION............................ O-R-G-A-N-I-C herbal cough supplients

NO pesticides involved

Salute the nation

I could use some additional catatonia...can you ship some to me? ;)

Dude, it all comes from one location. When you pay, you get a receipt and written on that receipt is a contract of no re-sale. Should you break that contract you risk yourself being broken but also a guaranteed no additional sales to you.

Salute the nation