• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

Iran's response ... missile attacks on U.S. bases in Iraq

Wait, I thought Trump would lead to mass climate crisis, the collapse of all western capitalist markets and get us into WWIII.

I actually read an article in USA Today this week about how we should be talking to our children about the DRAFT!!! The DRAFT!!!

The collective outrage over Trump is so asinine and unhinged, you literally can not take most of what anyone says that DIDN'T vote for Trump seriously anymore. Their logic and intelligence is just gone. I don't know where it went. It's just gone.

So what you're really saying is that Democrats are stupid?

I am unfortunately forced to acknowledge that patently undeniable fact. Also, on an unrelated note

1493273581_disappearing.gif

That is one hell of a trick. If Tibs' tricks were even 10% as good, I would welcome his irregular returns.

Wait, I thought Trump would lead to mass climate crisis, the collapse of all western capitalist markets and get us into WWIII.

The collective outrage over Trump is so asinine and unhinged, you literally can not take most of what anyone says that DIDN'T vote for Trump seriously anymore. Their logic and intelligence is just gone. I don't know where it went. It's just gone.

Are you saying you no longer trust Nancy, Chuck, NBC, and Hezbollah news?? If I read your comment accurately, it seems you are suggesting that the TDS victims are now less reliable than Baghdad Bob.

I actually read an article in USA Today this week about how we should be talking to our children about the DRAFT!!! The DRAFT!!!

Trump caused the climate change fracas in Australia. Beleedat!

Refusing to turn over the black boxes for analysis? Suspicions raised

Iran says it will not give black box from crashed airliner to Boeing

Leaders of Ukraine and Canada vow to find cause of crash that killed dozens of their citizens

https://www.theguardian.com/world/2...ive-black-box-from-crashed-airliner-to-boeing

My vote on what happened goes to Iran launching anti-aircraft missiles when seeing the commercial flight and believing it to be American Air Force. Why would the United States Air Force be flying into Iran with aircraft that have passenger flight transponders, have lodged a flight plan, and appear on radar brighter than Christmas lights? Better safe than sorry, some Iranian ground commander thought ...

I bet it’s the same systems Russia am have them that took down the one in Ukraine. I also bet these systems require I high level of training for which the Mercs and Irianians didn’t have. ******* Bert seen a plane and let it fly

Maybe someone with a handheld stinger just dint like Canadians, the plane was taking off and only made it 2 minutes

News reports today say that it was an overheated engine and merely tragically coincidental.

giphy.gif

My vote on what happened goes to Iran launching anti-aircraft missiles when seeing the commercial flight and believing it to be American Air Force. Why would the United States Air Force be flying into Iran with aircraft that have passenger flight transponders, have lodged a flight plan, and appear on radar brighter than Christmas lights? Better safe than sorry, some Iranian ground commander thought ...

Or it was the real retaliation without taking accountability for it. They can argue any US retaliation isn’t justified, as their missiles (feigned retaliation) didn’t kill anyone.

Or it was the real retaliation without taking accountability for it. They can argue any US retaliation isn’t justified, as their missiles (feigned retaliation) didn’t kill anyone.

Yeah, maybe.

But if so, why retaliate against Ukranians and Canadians? Why not just kill another 1,500 protesters, dump their bodies in the river and tell the United States, "See!! We WARNED you!"?

Then, Iran went on a terror spree, funded by the money from the deal, and created hell in Yemen, Syria, Lebanon, Afghanistan, and Iraq. The missiles fired last night at us and our allies were paid for with the funds made available by the last administration.*
This is GANGSTA! Talk about going for the jugular! Dayum!

Never underestimate the possibility of false flag.

Yeah, maybe.

But if so, why retaliate against Ukranians and Canadians? Why not just kill another 1,500 protesters, dump their bodies in the river and tell the United States, "See!! We WARNED you!"?

For it to crash due to mechanical problems the moment missiles are firing is about as likely as me winning the Powerball. I highly doubt they did it intentionally, probably thought it was a US plane and just fired away. I do wonder why the airport would even let a plane take off in the middle of chaos though.

For it to crash due to mechanical problems the moment missiles are firing is about as likely as me winning the Powerball.

Yep. About as likely as billionaire prisoner with information on high-profile government officials and royals being "closely monitored," but being held in an area where two guards were sleeping, cameras not working, video deleted, violent offender being put with the high-profile prisoner, and prisoner not checked for 8 hours while on "suicide watch."

I highly doubt they did it intentionally, probably thought it was a US plane and just fired away. I do wonder why the airport would even let a plane take off in the middle of chaos though.

My take as well. What a horrible thing to happen to 180 completely innocent civilians. Terrible.

Planes dont just explode in mid-air 2 minutes after take-off

My take as well. What a horrible thing to happen to 180 completely innocent civilians. Terrible.

but put a single Ogre on that plane and it's entirely worth it, no?

After weeks of peace and sense, Tibs shows up last night like:

giphy.gif

After no one died, and Iran's attacks were feckless and ONCE AGAIN it looks as if Trump is smarter than damn near all of us, Tibs be like:

1493273581_disappearing.gif

You need a new magic trick Tibs. After seeing it 39 times, we're bored.

Tibs is "Randy" at the Holidays -- "His name is Donald.."

but put a single Ogre on that plane and it's entirely worth it, no?

If we took a vote, I suspect the outcome would be something like 7,438,391,954 to 7. In other words, 7 self-centered people on the plane.

How long before Trudy asks for the US’s help to get the black box?