• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

Iraq 3.0

What I find interesting, not socked, is that we nailed this dude so quick. We must have had his *** tailed by spooks for a long long time. We also must have a ton of his locations/friends next up.

Its amazing the military ops we can do when the Democrats arent warning the targets before the strikes

No wonder they are bawling mad, their friends are getting whacked

Its amazing the military ops we can do when the Democrats arent warning the targets before the strikes

No wonder they are bawling mad, their friends are getting whacked

This is a huge problem. The minute Trump would have told them what we are doing, they would have been on TV spilling their guts to the enemy. Their bullshit is old. I am so tired of the anti-American nonsense coming out of the left, whether it is immigration, taxes or defense. These ******* are unhinged and not acting in the best interests of the country. They can all go **** themselves. This needed done. A long time ago. Kudos to Trump. He hit it out of the park as far as I'm concerned.

And something else. They need to support the President on this. Point blank, period. They know what Soleimani has done. They know. Every damn one of them should be applauding. This guy is responsible for the deaths of roughly 800 American service members since 2003. They don't like Trump. I get it. Most of them probably don't even know why, but as Democrats it is their job to oppose all things Trump. But Trump was correct in the action he took. The world is a better place because that ********** is dead.

And another thing.....Iran is one of the more oppressive regimes when it comes to human rights, whether it be women, gays or whatever. You can't get behind that? Your hypocrisy is showing.

This is a huge problem. The minute Trump would have told them what we are doing, they would have been on TV spilling their guts to the enemy. Their bullshit is old. I am so tired of the anti-American nonsense coming out of the left, whether it is immigration, taxes or defense. These ******* are unhinged and not acting in the best interests of the country. They can all go **** themselves. This needed done. A long time ago. Kudos to Trump. He hit it out of the park as far as I'm concerned.

I guarantee either one of Tlaib or Omar were receiving direct compensation somewhere. And it is old, and indefensible, and why many independents & moderates are tuning them out IMO. As to your last sentence, he hit ************* out into the stratosphere. Joking aside, thoughts & prayers to your (and our) brothers-in-arms on the front lines, Sarge.

Never will there be a more overlooked (by the media mostly) but heroic group than the great people serving in our armed forces. Yinz are special people in my book and I'm glad we have a President that recognizes it as well.

i guarantee either one of tlaib or omar were receiving direct compensation somewhere. And it is old, and indefensible, and why many independents & moderates are tuning them out imo. As to your last sentence, he hit ************* out into the stratosphere. Joking aside, thoughts & prayers to your (and our) brothers-in-arms on the front lines, sarge.

Never will there be a more overlooked (by the media mostly) but heroic group than the great people serving in our armed forces. Yinz are special people in my book and i'm glad we have a president that recognizes it as well.

amen

Maybe if Iran starts sending us pallets of cash we'll consider being nicer to them, lol

Iran has raised their Red Flag. First time ever. Apparently Baghdad Bob was on the scene talking about the Mullahs annihilating the infidel Americans in mere days. More to come...

WATCH Terrifying moment Iran unveils red flag at Mosque warning of severe battle to come

https://www.express.co.uk/news/worl...-world-war-3-ww3-Donald-Trump-Jamkaran-Mosque

IRAN has issued a terrifying warning to the US as it raised a red flag over the Holy Dome Jamkarān Mosque as a symbol of a severe battle to come.

Iran and US tensions are at an all-time high following the killing of Iranian general Qassem Soleimani by Washington in an airstrike. Global leaders have begun assessing the magnitude of the situation with many holding fears of World War 3 and destabilisation of the Middle East. For the first time in the history of Iran, a red flag was raised over the Holy Dome of Jamkarān Mosque symbolising a severe battle to come. The disturbing war flag reads the words: "Those who want to avenge the blood of Hussein."

Iran-US-war-news-latest-ww3-1223958.webp

Leader of the Islamic Revolution in Iran Imam Sayyed on Friday vowed “severe revenge” in response to the killing of Soleimani.

Iranian official including the Iranian President Hassan Rouhani stressed the Islamic Republic will take revenge for the commander and others killed.

Wow, a Demtard that sees the light!

Kyrsten Sinema breaks from pack: ‘Soleimani was a terrorist … Iran’s aggression should be checked’

Sen. Kyrsten Sinema seemed to break away from the pack mentality of her fellow Democrats in attacking President Trump over the U.S. airstrike against an Iranian military commander.

Rather than spout the Democrats’ immediate condemnation of the president’s actions as an escalation of conflict with Iran, the Arizona lawmaker believed Iranian “aggression should be checked,” as she said in a statement released on Friday.

“The country deserves, and the administration must provide, a coherent effective strategy to safeguard our national security,” Sinema said.

“My highest priority is the safety of Arizona families. Soleimani was a terrorist, and I stand with all Arizonans in honoring the Americans killed and harmed by his actions,” she added, referring to Qasem Soleimani, the commander of the Quds Force, a branch of the Islamic Revolutionary Guard Corps.

<blockquote class="twitter-tweet"><p lang="und" dir="ltr"><a href="https://t.co/83uCmOw1Iw">pic.twitter.com/83uCmOw1Iw</a></p>— Kyrsten Sinema (@SenatorSinema) <a href="https://twitter.com/SenatorSinema/status/1213173674196586499?ref_src=twsrc%5Etfw">January 3, 2020</a></blockquote> <script async src="https://platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

“Iran’s aggression should be checked, and we must protect all Americans at home and abroad,” the moderate Democrat added.

sinema-2.jpg

sinema-3.jpg

Oh....and HIT

Note this article, written in 2015

Obama's Iran deal has just granted an amnesty to the world's leading terrorist mastermind

As head of the Quds Force in Iran's Revolutionary Guards, Qassem Suleimani is widely regarded as one of the world's leading terrorists. Now Barack Obama has effectively granted him an amnesty.

Qassem Suleimani, the head of the elite Quds Force in Iran’s Revolutionary Guards, fully deserves his reputation as one of the world’s leading terrorist masterminds.

For a decade a more he has been the driving force behind an array of Iranian-sponsored terrorist groups, from Hizbollah to Hamas, which have orchestrated a reign of terror throughout the Middle East.

From a purely British perspective, he was responsible for training and equipping the Shia militias in southern Iraq who killed scores of British troops during the dark days of Iraq’s sectarian conflict following the overthrow of Saddam Hussein, and was reported to have trained the Taliban in the art of making deadly roadside bombs that killed and mutilated our Service personnel serving in southern Afghanistan.

So you can imagine my amazement when, leafing through the more obscure annexes of President Barack Obama’s “historic” deal with Iran (page 86 of the annex, to be precise), I found that Mr Suliemani – as the White House no doubt now refers to him – has been granted an amnesty and taken off the list of proscribed Iranians – together with a number of senior members of the Revolutionary Guards.

Thanks to Mr Obama’s scandalous capitulation to Tehran, Mr Suleimani has overnight gone from being one of the world’s most wanted terrorists to the White House’s newest best friend.

This is just one of the many troubling indications contained in the detail of the accord struck in Vienna between the P5 +1 and Tehran – that’s the official line, of course. The reality is this shoddy deal was worked out between the ayatollahs and the White House, with countries like Britain – which used to take a robust view of Iran’s endless procrastinations on its nuclear activities – left impotent on the sidelines.

Another example of the craven concessions the White House had made to Tehran is the way future inspections will handled. Iran’s disinclination to make full and transparent disclosures on its nuclear programme is well-documented. Given the opportunity to cheat, they will do so. Which is why inspections by qualified teams of nuclear inspectors is so important.

Only from now on the onus will be on the West to make the case that Iran is not playing by the rules by handing over its intelligence to prove so. For under the terms of the accord, we must “justify” the need for inspections, which in effect means handing over all the intelligence we have on Iran’s illicit activities. Of course Iran has been desperate to find out how Western intelligence learned about the existence of nuclear enrichment sites like Natanz and Fordow and, if we comply with the requirements set out in the accord to the letter, this is what will happen, with all the implications that will have for all our sources who risk their lives to tell us the truth about what the regime is up to.

If I were Suleimani, I’d be organising an enormous party right now to celebrate a deal that is truly a “historic victory” for Tehran.

One thing that needs to be pointed out to the lefties now screaming that the President acted without consulting Congress....the #1 reason that will never happen is the leader of the House Intel Committee is none other than Representative Adam Schiff. A known leaker. Guaranteed mission compromise from the start.

I predict suicide car bomb attacks at some Embassy in Africa

Isn't that how they operate?

I hope Trump calls their bluff. They are *******, and fight like little kids. Man up and field an army, mullah boy. You're inconsequential.

Last edited:
Im not a huge hawk, but during the iraqi war I was 100% ok with the idea that since we were going to be already there, we would plow through them, then level the iranians in one fell swoop... that place is a festering cesspool of badness... hell tell the Russians they can have the oilfields after we are done if they butt out... real democracy from Iran would fix a metric ton of issues long term... they are the chief antagonists and lynchpins of terrorism in the world... **** them... nation building is a swamp we shouldn’t get into... let the un or russians or whomever do that... but iran has decades of evilness to pay for

A lot of good information here on Iran and the entire area (including Syria and why they're happy Soleimani is dead) as I'm sure most of us aren't Middle East experts:

<blockquote class="twitter-tweet"><p lang="en" dir="ltr">10 signs to watch for by people tweeting who know nothing about the Middle East but will now talk as if they do: <br>1) before yesterday they’d never heard of <a href="https://twitter.com/hashtag/Soleimani?src=hash&ref_src=twsrc%5Etfw">#Soleimani</a> & still struggle to remember what his first name was</p>— أبو عمّار (@MaajidNawaz) <a href="https://twitter.com/MaajidNawaz/status/1213247919928872960?ref_src=twsrc%5Etfw">January 3, 2020</a></blockquote> <script async src="https://platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

We better be targeting every nuke site as we speak... the second they do anything, blast them back to tge stone age...

Duck that. Just give the location to Israel, they’ll handle it. BO has keep them on the chain for too long with Iran. Let them fly

If the Iranians did anything stoopid, I would level their three main refineries , and cripple their economy for decades to come.

Thank goodness this POS wasn’t murked under BO, the media wouldn't have enough Knee pads left to slop of his **** for the amazing job he did.

If the Iranians did anything stoopid, I would level their three main refineries , and cripple their economy for decades to come.

I think the **** up anything coming out the straight. There going to, and can make it difficult for anyone. Here’s another thought, how bout “the kingdom” step the **** up. Now your chance.

https://www.rt.com/news/477489-trump-iran-strike-targets/?fbclid=IwAR1Z7uYatEf_oADfpTMKUlU3mA1iBM2yQbnFvFfl1kj_S2lgPoULUeeTkSA

HomeWorld News
Trump says US to strike 52 Iranian sites 'VERY FAST and VERY HARD’ if Tehran moves to avenge general's death
4 Jan, 2020 23:05 / Updated 1 hour ago

US President Donald Trump has said the US military have identified 52 sites important to Iran and its culture which its ready to rain hellfire upon if Teheran targets US citizens or assets to avenge the killing of its top general.

Donald J. Trump

@realDonaldTrump
Iran is talking very boldly about targeting certain USA assets as revenge for our ridding the world of their terrorist leader who had just killed an American, & badly wounded many others, not to mention all of the people he had killed over his lifetime, including recently....

3:52 PM - Jan 4, 2020
Twitter Ads info and privacy
51.2K people are talking about this
In unleashing yet another dire warning to Iran, Trump appeared to refer to a recent statement by a senior commander within the elite Islamic Revolutionary Guard Corps (IRGC), who said earlier on Saturday that Iran had identified about 35 vital US and Israeli targets in the region “a long time ago.”"If Iran strikes any Americans, or American assets, we have...targeted 52 Iranian sites (representing the 52 American hostages taken by Iran many years ago), some at a very high level & important to Iran & the Iranian culture, and those targets, and Iran itself, WILL BE HIT VERY FAST AND VERY HARD," Trump said as he launched into a fresh anti-Iran diatribe on Twitter.

Trump did not specify which sites the Pentagon had placed on its hit list, saying only that some of the targets are “at a very high level.”

Donald J. Trump

@realDonaldTrump
· 3h
Replying to @realDonaldTrump
....hundreds of Iranian protesters. He was already attacking our Embassy, and preparing for additional hits in other locations. Iran has been nothing but problems for many years. Let this serve as a WARNING that if Iran strikes any Americans, or American assets, we have.....

Donald J. Trump

@realDonaldTrump
....targeted 52 Iranian sites (representing the 52 American hostages taken by Iran many years ago), some at a very high level & important to Iran & the Iranian culture, and those targets, and Iran itself, WILL BE HIT VERY FAST AND VERY HARD. The USA wants no more threats!

3:52 PM - Jan 4, 2020
Twitter Ads info and privacy
60.6K people are talking about this
The threat comes as tensions between Washington and Teheran are at the boiling point after a US drone strike near Baghdad on Thursday killed the leader of the IRGC’s Quds Force – a special unit tasked with operations abroad. Major General Qassem Soleimani, whom Trump dubbed Iran’s “terrorist leader” was instrumental in the defeat of the Islamic State (IS, formerly ISIS) in Syria and Iraq.

The Trump administration’s move to assassinate Soleimani has drawn mixed reaction in the US. Democratic lawmakers, as well as their Republican collegues, were unaware of the operation. But while the GOP has largerly rejoiced at the move, the Democrats have been crying foul over the decision, accusing Trump of single-handedly stearing the US into a potentially all-out war with Iran.

The White House formally notified the Congress about the strike late on Saturday. The notice, however, did nothing to placate the Democrats, as it apparantly shed little light on the circumstances behind the Soleimani's takedown.

In a statement on Saturday, House Majority Leader Nancy Pelosi slammed the strike as “provocative, escalatory and disproportionate military engagement", noting that the War Act Powers notice given to the lawmakers “prompts serious and urgent questions about the timing, manner and justification” of the attack.

She also criticized what she called a "highly unsual" decision to classify the document “in its entirety,” pointing out that “the Congress and the American people are being left in the dark about our national security.”

She went on to urge Trump to provide “an immediate, comprehensive briefing of the full Congress on military engagement related to Iran and next steps under consideration.”