• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

Is Racism Disrespect for God?

21STEELERS21

21 is my IQ
Reaction score
If God created the human race, then any dislike or hate for what he created, I would consider extreme disrespect.

Not sure he is going to forgive this stuff, a lot of folks ending up in Hell.

If God created the human race, then any dislike or hate for what he created, I would consider extreme disrespect.

Did God create animals? Plants? Do humans eat them?

Have you ever read the Old Testament, prior to God giving us his son...where sacrifices were the norm?

My sons don't like brussel sprouts. God made them.

I hate the Baltimore Ravens. God made them.

I hope your book is laden with some of this amazing logic. Can't wait to read it.

anigif_enhanced-buzz-8968-1360950952-2.gif

Calling someone a racist when they aren't is disrespect for God. That would be the 9th Commandment.

See ya there ********

Don't worry, Elfie doesn't believe in hell.

http://godtellsus.com/abouteatinganimalsandwearingfur.html

Tim you haven't read much Bible, start with Genesis. God granted man dominion over the plants and animals.

Indeed he did. When He gave us dominion over these animals, did He also say He gave us the right to hate them? I hate many snakes, and I hate mice. And the Ravens. And beets.

I'm trying to figure out your point in your amazing opening of this thread. Because I hate snakes, I'm going to hell? Because I hate Radical Islamic Terrorists, I'm going to hell?

As has been said in this thread, then if that is the case, see you there cuz we're all goin'.

Okay, staying with the topic here ...

I USED to think I hated radishes. Until my wife began cooking a dish where she puts some chicken broth in the pan, with a lot of radishes (green part cut off, obviously), and chicken thighs, and cooks them together until both are done.

The radishes are freaking AMAZING. They have the texture of nicely-cooked potatoes. They are AWESOME.

Wait, is the thread about something else? Well, then, ignore the stupid topic and focus on the "vegetables I thought I hated but actually love" portion of the thread, because that has some actual, useful information.

Unlike the topic of the thread ...

My wife makes a killer "fried rice" but using cauliflower instead of rice. It's pretty much the only way I can eat that ****. I struggle with brussels sprouts too. And just the sight of a lima bean makes me want to go postal.

Lynn should be along to vom pretty soon.

My wife makes a killer "fried rice" but using cauliflower instead of rice. It's pretty much the only way I can eat that ****. I struggle with brussels sprouts too. And just the sight of a lima bean makes me want to go postal.

Lynn should be along to vom pretty soon.

Thanks for the tip.

I'm confused, blacks and latinos hate God because they are racists?

Black and Latino students refuse to share space at University of Florida

Black and Latino student groups at the University of Florida recently protested a plan to house their organizations in one building, saying it would erase and marginalize their black and brown bodies and their cultures at the predominantly white institution.

The students who were upset with the shared-building concept belong to two groups on campus, the Institute of Black Culture and the Institute of Hispanic-Latino Culture, also called La Casita.

The university recently razed the two old homes that housed the Black and Latino student groups as part of a construction project and had pushed a blueprint to replace those two facilities with a U-shaped building that would house both the Institute of Black Culture and the Institute of Hispanic-Latino Culture.

The two groups would each get their own wing of the building and simply share a walkway and elevator. The blueprint included an assembly room in which they could host joint activities, and in which other students groups could use it as well.

“Some students felt strongly that the buildings remain absolutely independent, and so the Core Committee, who was charged with making a recommendation to Multicultural and Diversity Affairs, pushed for two completely separate structures, with no shared assembly space”

https://www.thecollegefix.com/post/36161/