• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

Jesse Jackson: Obama should pardon Hillary Clinton

Spike

Reaction score
BWAhahahahahaha!

B B B but she did nothing wrong!

Speaking at President Gerald Ford's alma mater, The Rev. Jesse Jackson called for President Obama to issue a blanket pardon to Hillary Clinton before he leaves office, just like Ford did for Richard Nixon.

Stopping short of saying Clinton did anything wrong, Jackson told a large crowd of University of Michigan students, faculty and administrators gathered at daylong celebration of his career that Obama should short-circuit President-elect Donald Trump's promised attempt to prosecute Hillary Clinton for use of a private e-mail server.

"It would be a monumental moral mistake to pursue the indictment of Hillary Clinton," Jackson said. He said issuing the pardon could help heal the nation, like Ford's pardon of Nixon did.

http://www.freep.com/story/news/pol...ackson-obama-pardon-hillary-clinton/93979554/

--------------------------------------

Since Bill was pardoned along with Hillary, that would give the Clintons the unique distinction of being both an impeached president and a pardon. Talk about making history!

Go ahead and try!

Ford's pardon "healed the nation"? Really?

Boy, those late 1970's were such a wonderful time in America..... We were so "healed".....

I think that's Jesse Jackson speak for "Make America Great Again".... Bring back the 1970's when I was relevant....

It could be a Sign. Trump is all about inclusiveness. Hillary matters less than a dog fart now

TRUMP%20ROSA%20PARKS%20CITED%20FOR%20AIDING%20INNERCITY%20YOUTH_zpsbkvztgu5.jpg

Avert your eyes bible thumpers

Run, Jesse, run.................off into obscurity.

I can't predict what Bammy will do. On one hand He'd save a Democrat party icon and somewhat protect the party. On the other hand it would hurt His legacy and He doesn't really like the Clintons. I'm leaning toward He doesn't pardon her.

Last edited:
I think the Democratic party is going to use the Clintons as a complete scapegoat. Cut them from everything. To them, the quicker they fade into utter obscurity the better. You won't ever hear about the "Clinton Presidency" again. It will only be about Obama's Presidency as the "prime example" of a Democratic President. Obama is the standard bearer now for the whole party.

In two years, you ask anyone on Capitol Hill and it will be "Clinton Who?"

The Republicans might not want to make it that easy for them to forget her. Drag her and the Foundation through the mud, special prosecutor, etc. Maybe even formal charges.

Personally, I say let it go. The Clintons have $120 million now thanks to special interests and favors to put up a hell of a legal defense. Nothing in the legal system happens quick. By the time even a conservative DOJ and new FBI director actually get to charges, you're probably looking at 2-3 years and millions of taxpayer dollars and TONS of Trump's time.

I want Trump to look forward and drain the swamp. He's dispatched Clinton but there are plenty more just like her still swimming around the pond.

Well I for sure would get some compensation for keeping her head off the chopping block.

That's called bargaining

Hillary's head for the XP pipeline

sign here............

Jackson told a large crowd of University of Michigan students, faculty and administrators gathered at daylong celebration of his career ...

Oh, did that celebration include his illegitimate child, and the fact that he used his "foundation's" money to pay hush money to the mother?? Yeah, didn't think so.

This proves that the DNC knows how much of a criminal the Hildebeast is and doesn't care. I am of the opinion that B-Rock won't pardon her for the same reasons Burgundy stated. I think the DNC will distance itself from the Clintons as much as possible, and it will be comedy gold as they try to spin their way out of putting her up as a candidate. The real question I have is if the Trump administration would really go after her.

Jesse Jackson??? I thought he died a few years ago from a propofol overdose. Oh wait...that was Michael.....

The DNC won't tell them to kiss off. They have too many friends there and bring too much money to the party. Also they still like Bill. Funny if you read the report about Bill being pissed off that Hildebeast's campaign wouldn't listen to him and he was dead right. If they had, she might have won.

Over a third of Dems even thought she should have been indicted. How the heck is pardoning her going to heal anything when most of the country thought she should have been indicted.

The Dems had her this close to the White House. Why would she need a pardon? That's a hell of a thing to tell the Dem voters...your candidate truly was a criminal.

The first time I saw this headline on drudge I thought that it was satire. The email scandal, as bad as it is, is the tip of the of the iceberg in my opinion. Pay to play and all of the "favors" granted to payees is what should bring her down and make an example of the dirty, corrupted quagmire that is Washington.

The first time I saw this headline on drudge I thought that it was satire. The email scandal, as bad as it is, is the tip of the of the iceberg in my opinion. Pay to play and all of the "favors" granted to payees is what should bring her down and make an example of the dirty, corrupted quagmire that is Washington.

Exactly. Run a full investigation and dish out the necessary punishment. That should prevent future corruption on that large of a scale. If they just gloss over it like JohnnyLaw showing professional courtesy, that sends the wrong message, that the elites can get away with crime.

This is comical to me. You need a pardon if you've committed crimes. She's committed no crimes however. Unless, of course, the pardon is now an admission that "yes she did in fact commit crimes."

Only Democrats can get away with triple speak of this magnitude and have 60 million sheep buy the ever-changing bullshit speak.

If Obama pardon's her, the public needs to see the reasons why. Pay to play, quid pro quo, and bad email usage....let us read it.

She has to be convicted to be pardoned. That conviction won't happen until Trump is sworn in. I doubt he'll let her off so easily.

She should be prosecuted to the fullest extent of the law just like any other American would be.