• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

John Kerry: Air Conditioners as Big a Threat as ISIS

Spike

Reaction score
Secretary of State John Kerry said in Vienna on Friday that air conditioners and refrigerators are as big of a threat to life as the threat of terrorism posed by groups like the Islamic State.

“As we were working together on the challenge of [ISIS] and terrorism,” Kerry said. “It’s hard for some people to grasp it, but what we–you–are doing here right now is of equal importance because it has the ability to literally save life on the planet itself.”

Kerry said that most of the substances banned in the Montreal Protocol have increased the use of HFCs and claimed that the coolant was thousands of times more potent than CO2. He added that the increase of HFCs has lead to the trend of global climate change.

http://www.washingtonexaminer.com/kerry-air-conditioners-worse-than-isis/article/2597416

----------------------

Nope, no difference between GOP and Dems.

tumblr_n08t3uabap1rlct23o1_400.gif

Kerry then lost control and attacked what he thought was an air conditioner.

giphy.gif

Not to worry. Timely shock therapy and Kerry was back to abnormal.

Really what he is saying is you regular people give up your air conditioners so we elites, we who deserve it, we who are better than you, can cool our *****.

Really what he is saying is you regular people give up your air conditioners so we elites, we who deserve it, we who are better than you, can cool our *****.

Yep.

Let's not forget that controlling fuel and energy use is another way of controlling the citizenry.

The Dems just lost the Deep South

What a ******* maroon - A/C is the only thing that separates us from the apes

Reactions: MTC
The Dems just lost the Deep South

What a ******* maroon - A/C is the only thing that separates us from the apes

They lost the Deep South years ago. Now it's about punishing y'all for being Republicans.

Dafuq is Kerry trying to get out of this horrible argument? Are the dems that far out now that they start blaming A/C's, refrigerators, microwaves, my neighbors chihuahua, (insert standard American living item here) ????

hahahahaha - **** yeah!

Petition: Remove air conditioning from all US State Department property

WHEREAS, Secretary of State John F. Kerry has suggested that air conditioners are as big a threat as ISIS, and

WHEREAS, it is the duty of our elected and appointed government officials to lead by example,

THEREFORE, we call upon the U.S. Department of State to remove air conditioning from all property that the Department owns, rents, or otherwise employs, including but not limited to embassies, consulates, office buildings, etc., all vehicles owned and/or operated by the Department, and any other property, real or movable, owned, rented, or otherwise employed by the Department.

https://www.change.org/p/remove-air-conditioning-from-all-us-state-department-property

DjHtoCOciyYlUPp-800x450-noPad.jpg

I used to be quite liberal. My mom was and I followed suit until I finally saw through the bullshit. I was actually dumb enough to canvas for Kerry. It was my last act as a dem. Kerry is a loon.