• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

Kaps big lie?

Best part of D'Souza's article:

"In 1860, Lincoln defined slavery as 'you work, I eat.' Lincoln called the Republicans the party of opportunity and the Democrats the party of enslavement. Not much has changed. The central platform of the Democratic Party today is still, 'You work, I eat.' "

You may not like D'Souza's conclusions, but there is no way one can argue the facts that he bases them on.

Sent from my SCH-I605 using Steeler Nation mobile app

Actually slavery was about everyone works and the owner eats and gets wealthy. The workers need to be happy with what's thrown their way.

Southern Democrats were against civil rights until the 1960's, President Johnson turned them all into Republicans.

Actually slavery was about everyone works and the owner eats and gets wealthy. The workers need to be happy with what's thrown their way.

Southern Democrats were against civil rights until the 1960's, President Johnson turned them all into Republicans.

That is a fun lie you like to tell yourselves.

Think off it, logically, well, as best you can.

You are members of the Republican party who has fought and voted for civil rights against racist Democrats. Those racists take over your party. Rather than fight for your party, you leave and take on the very mantle those racist's fought under, Democrats? Not something to separate you completely from those people? Makes total sense.

You just kept the same premise. Enslave people under a different format.

I'm going to start campaigning against eating meat. Then change my name to Jeffrey Dahmer.....

I am simply not interested in being called a racist anymore. It means nothing now.

It boils down to me not having any guilt over something my ancestors did that ended 100 years before my birth. The best thing I have seen in it someone said people who hold me responsible for the actions of my ancestors take no responsibility for the actions of their children.