• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

Kavanaugh hearing

Dems: FBI investigation.

That's all those scumbags have. He's already been investigated.

I love these morons asking questions as if they have never drank or do not know what effect drinking has on a person.

Tibs and Libs will tell you we need to have the FBI investigate this. They speak from no basis of knowledge. As has been stated...

This is not an FBI case. Fine, force them to investigate it.
The FBI will come to no conclusion. They just gather statements and evidence. There is no finding. None.
Even Joe Biden has stated this fact.
He's been through 6 FBI background investigations. Zilch.

Every Democrat is asking Brett to ask for an FBI investigation. Therefore why? They know it will not come to a conclusion. The reason is for the obvious result....delay this appointment at all costs till after the midterms and hope we win enough seats to prevent a Justice being appointed until 2020.

I don't know, I would have expected Kavanaugh to stay the norm and be calm in the middle of the storm, steady hands on the wheel, etc. His reaction seems a bit over the top. Like with Trump and Russia, it's hard for me to understand why Kavanaugh wouldn't want an FBI investigation into these charges that clear his name beyond reproach. Instead, we're getting a visceral, emotional plea that's intended to pull on heartstrings and sway public opinion. From a bird's eye view, not very reassuring given he's up for a Supreme Court seat.

What do you think this has done to his teenage daughters ? How would you act ?

What do you think this has done to his teenage daughters ? How would you act ?

He's a Republican, Tibs won't care what it does to them. The ends always justify the means to Liberals, no matter who it destroys on the Right or whether they deserve it. .If it means gaining power, that's all that matters.

Alyssa Milano looked pretty hot in those librarian glasses.

For the life of me I can't understand why won't he just say: “I would like to have the FBI investigate and I’d like you to call Mark Judge up here to tell you and the country under oath that this never happened.” He seems desperate to avoid saying that. If you were innocent, wouldn’t you say that?

There seems to be a quick fix to all this. Trump should instruct the FBI to investigate these 4-5 cases of alleged sexual assaults, report their findings to the senate committee then proceed with the confirmation hearings. If all checks out, Kavanaugh is a shoo in. No need for all this emotion and hearfelt testimony. Who cares what Kavanaugh wrote in his calendar 35 years ago? Does anyone think he'd actually write this kind of stuff down?

Even if they do, that is the Dems' goal. Delay the hearings until after the election when hopefully they will have a majority. Thing is, the hearings were already over. Feinstein had Ford's letter in July and never mentioned it until the hearings were over. Why would that be?

For the life of me I can't understand why won't he just say: “I would like to have the FBI investigate and I’d like you to call Mark Judge up here to tell you and the country under oath that this never happened.” He seems desperate to avoid saying that. If you were innocent, wouldn’t you say that?

Her best friend said it didn't happen. You are as full of **** as those Dems asking the questions. All you want is to keep delaying until after mid-terms. No way you can stretch it that long, he will be confirmed tomorrow.

Blumenthal has nothing.

Ford is one ugly *****, looks like Mr. Magoo or Dana Carvey in Wayne's World.

Sadly many Americans will not see what the dems are doing here.

Blumenthal is the creepiest looking mother ****** in Congress. Dude creeps me out.

I wish the republicans would press the angle that timed accusations cannot be tolerated... make it all about the process and not the unverifiable claims...So many pubs are so obtuse...

Another beer break? ;)

This ***** ain't real smart.

Crooked Dems

Payola?

BOMBSHELL! what did Shelia Jackson give attorney? Payoff?

shifty-handoff.jpg

Damn Tillis is dropping a hammer