• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

Kavanaugh hearing

The next stalls will be, in this order
1) We need more time to digest the investigation report
2) We need to re-interview the judge and the Dr.

i understand its a trap question, but by not answering truthfully it becomes a credibility issue. Also why would he not welcome the FBI to investigate the claims. If i was innocent i would say bring it on. I am not saying he is guilty, but some of his answers did not sit well with me.

How would you feel if the IRS said they were going to audit every return you ever submitted because they got a tip saying you didn’t pay all your taxes one year. They didn’t say what year so they’ll just go over everything. You’d say bring it on right?

Significance? Do tell Montel.

the left is screeching while grabbing the hems of their dresses that Kavanaugh likes BEER.
I mean, OMG!!?!?! BEER!

Ya'll know who likes beer? NRA loving, FOX News watching, Deplorable Right Wingers, Rebel Flag waving RepubliCONS! BEER=Bad!

How would you feel if the IRS said they were going to audit every return you ever submitted because they got a tip saying you didn’t pay all your taxes one year. They didn’t say what year so they’ll just go over everything. You’d say bring it on right?

sure why not? my taxes are simple

Where are her parents?

That's a good question. And where are they now? Apparently, Michael Savage did some digging and the father is apparently CIA. The grandfather was definitely CIA. Her brother worked for the firm Baker Hostetler that created Fusion GPS. And Ford herself is the Director of the CIA Undergraduate Internship Program at Stanford.

Could just all be a big coincidence.

At this point I wouldn't be surprised to find out that Kavanaugh did a rolling stop at a stop sign. the lawbreaking never stops!

Um, that would an emphatic fuuuuuuuuuuuuck no.

At this point I wouldn't be surprised to find out that Kavanaugh did a rolling stop at a stop sign. the lawbreaking never stops!

throw that ************ UNDER the jail!

I bet he's even got connection with Charles Manson!!!

throw that ************ UNDER the jail!

I bet he's even got connection with Charles Manson!!!

I heard that sometimes he doesn't return the shopping cart to the corral at the store. THE HORROR!!!!

triggered.jpg

I don't know how much more of the lawbreaking I can stand:

giphy.gif

WRAP IT UP TODAY!

McConnell rejects request for briefing on FBI's Kavanaugh report

Senate Majority Leader Mitch McConnell (R-Ky.) on Wednesday rejected a request to have the FBI brief all senators on its report on sexual assault allegations against Supreme Court nominee Brett Kavanaugh.

In a letter to Senate Minority Leader Charles Schumer (D-N.Y.), McConnell said having the FBI meet with senators did not comply with the rules that govern background investigation reports.

“The briefing you request is not authorized by the MOU. It would be unprecedented and irregular. For example, there was no such briefing on the supplemental BI for the nomination of Clarence Thomas to the Supreme Court,” McConnell wrote in the letter.

He added that “in all candor” he believes Democrats only want to delay a vote on Kavanaugh’s nomination.

https://thehill.com/homenews/senate...request-for-briefing-on-fbis-kavanaugh-report

43114700_10215477639546655_3764580483241869312_n.jpg

Washington (AP) - While the FBI investigates witnesses who've brought forth sexual allegation claims this week against Judge Kavanaugh, a new source has stepped forward with potentially earth shattering news that could rock the GOP nominee for the US Supreme Court. The source reports that earlier this week, Judge Kavanaugh was reported to have urinated and neglected to put the seat down after.

"We are appalled," said one witness. "How can you possibly trust the law of this land to someone so derelict, so disrespectful, that he would actually not put the toilet lid down after using the restroom?"

More as this story develops....

vaso-sanitario-colocado.jpg

Last edited:
43114700_10215477639546655_3764580483241869312_n.jpg

Washington (AP) - While the FBI investigates witnesses who've brought forth sexual allegation claims this week against Judge Kavanaugh, a new source has stepped forward with potentially earth shattering news that could rock the GOP nominee for the US Supreme Court. The source reports that earlier this week, Judge Kavanaugh was reported to have urinated and neglected to put the seat down after.

"We are appalled," said one witness. "How can you possibly trust the law of this land to someone so derelict, so disrespectful, that he would actually not put the toilet lid down after using the restroom?"

More as this story develops....

vaso-sanitario-colocado.jpg

Then he must have been in a ladies restroom! Pervert!.. unless he happened to identify as a woman that day.

But.... do they have the votes to confirm?

I **** you not... several of my more liberal friends are circulating some links tying Russia to Kavanaughs confirmation... it’s literally at the point that they are throwing everything out there... its beyond sad