• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

Let's just stop the denial, we white people are evil...

Stewey

Reaction score
An MTV documaentary about all the bad stuff white people have done....

http://toprightnews.com/new-mtv-sho...white-people-for-what-theyve-done-in-america/

...hosted by an illegal.

Getting scary out there folks.

nqs27s.jpg

White guilt is a tool of the devil. The tool of the left libtards, only the weak buy into that. I have never owned a slave.

What bothers me is black people owned slaves as well, but of course you dont hear about that. Here is some interesting reading

http://www.theroot.com/articles/his...ners_did_they_exist.html?wpisrc=root_lightbox

Blacks owned slaves here and in Africa.
The Japanese had slaves.
The Romans, Greeks.
The Muslims.

Slavery was an institution practiced worldwide yet I bet this documentary will portray the white man as its inventor.

But but but look at what the white did to the Native Americans! True, but nearly every nation on this planet was the result of one peoples conquest over another.

Even Mexico. The illegal immigrant narrating this documentary probably doesn't know that his county of Mexico came to be as a result of the Spanish conquest of the natives there.

Facts have no place in a discussion, when you are trying to promote an agenda.

Bullshit.

I live in California and I'm a minority. Those Messicans are the majority oppressors here.

Bullshit.

I live in California and I'm a minority. Those Messicans are the majority oppressors here.

Time to claim you some affirmative action and get a better job.

Remember when MTV played videos and was a fun channel?

Can we time warp back to 1985 please?

Remember when MTV played videos and was a fun channel?

Can we time warp back to 1985 please?

MTV first went to hell when it became the Michael Jackson channel the got worse when they started with TV shows.

and Americans are especially evil - the Pope says so

White guilt for everyone!

Pope calls capitalism 'the dung of the devil'

Pope Francis on Thursday launched a blistering attack on the "new colonialism" of austerity, describing unfettered capitalism as “the dung of the devil” and apologising for the Catholic church's role in the conquest of indigenous populations in the Americas.

The first Latin American pope noted that church leaders in the past had acknowledged that "grave sins were committed against the native peoples of America in the name of God".

"I would also say, and here I wish to be quite clear: I humbly ask forgiveness, not only for the offenses of the church herself, but also for crimes committed against the native peoples during the so-called conquest of America"

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/wor...Christians-in-the-Middle-East-and-beyond.html

I don't think the Catholic Church should use the word dong.

"I would also say, and here I wish to be quite clear: I humbly ask forgiveness, not only for the offenses of the church herself, but also for crimes committed against the native peoples during the so-called conquest of America"

Somebody should tell him the people from whom he is asking forgiveness have been dead for 200 years. I don't think they can grant or deny forgiveness, Pope. Oh, and keep your political beliefs to yourself.

Somebody should tell him the Catholic church always ***** up when it tries to be political, or make economic policy, or science policy. Stay the hell out of those areas, please, or some other Pope will be apologizing for you in 200 years.

White guilt is a tool of the devil. The tool of the left libtards, only the weak buy into that. I have never owned a slave.

I truly don't understand the whole "white guilt" thing. How anyone in this day feel guilty for something that happened before their time, that they had no part in. Seriously. I don't feel any guilt for past American slaves, nor do I feel any guilt about what the Egyptians did to the Israelites. I could go on with other examples, but I won't.

White guilt is just stupid. Even if I found out that my great, great, grandfather had slaves, why would I feel guilty about what he did? I'd hate it for the slaves, and I would feel sorry for them, and I would wish them the best. I might even apologize for what HE did, but I sure would have NO guilt about it.

That is all.

My family is of Germany descent. No Jewish person has ever expected anything from me because of the actions of the Nazi's.

MTV first went to hell when it became the Michael Jackson channel the got worse when they started with TV shows.

We can thank them for the **** that is reality TV. The Real World started it all.

There are no slaves anymore. Why are people still bitching about it?

I believe that all former slaves are entitled to reparations from all former slave owners.

There are no slaves anymore. Why are people still bitching about it?

Oh yes there are. Still In Africa and Aisa, but it would be politically incorrect to mention a black on black slave trade.

A good part of human history is written in its own blood. All ethic groups are guilty. Well almost all of them. Maybe the Amish are not.

Now to be even more political incorrect...those with the brains and power make the rules more often than not.

Oh yes there are. Still In Africa and Aisa, but it would be politically incorrect to mention a black on black slave trade.

A good part of human history is written in its own blood. All ethic groups are guilty. Well almost all of them. Maybe the Amish are not.

Now to be even more political incorrect...those with the brains and power make the rules more often than not.

I meant here. There's probably not even anyone alive today who knew anyone who was alive during slavery. Let it go already...

I don't think the Catholic Church should use the word dong.

How about Jesus nailed to a Hammer&Sickle?

2A5D1AD900000578-0-image-a-1_1436463703868.jpg

Bolivian president Evo Morales presents a hammer and sickle-shaped crucifix to Pope Francis during the exchange of presents in La Paz. Photograph: Agencia Boliviana de Informacio/EPA

If the Pope is worried about worldly greed he should start by selling off all the art, real estate, gold, silver and jewels held by the Vatican. He can get the Catholic Church out of the wealth hoarding business and not worry about what I get through plying commerce.

How about Jesus nailed to a Hammer&Sickle?

2A5D1AD900000578-0-image-a-1_1436463703868.jpg

Bolivian president Evo Morales presents a hammer and sickle-shaped crucifix to Pope Francis during the exchange of presents in La Paz. Photograph: Agencia Boliviana de Informacio/EPA

He got it wrong, the pope isn't former soviet. Wasnt he a nazi?

Blacks owned slaves here and in Africa.
The Japanese had slaves.
The Romans, Greeks.
The Muslims.

Slavery was an institution practiced worldwide yet I bet this documentary will portray the white man as its inventor.

But but but look at what the white did to the Native Americans! True, but nearly every nation on this planet was the result of one peoples conquest over another.

Even Mexico. The illegal immigrant narrating this documentary probably doesn't know that his county of Mexico came to be as a result of the Spanish conquest of the natives there.

I am sick of that ****, too. Native Americans act like in the past all they did was sit around with all the other tribes and smoke peace pipes, laugh and play. Bullshit. They tried to wipe each other out. I guess they are just pissed because the white people did it better than anyone else.

If you watch "Dances with Wolves," a scene in that just cracks me up. Another tribe is set to attack the Sioux. The Sioux warriors go out to head them off. It is a faint, and the other tribe, the "noble" Native Americans, are going to attack the village with nothing but old men, women and children. Thank goodness Kevin Costner has guns. Anyway, at the end, Costner's character makes a speech about it was a war not fought over some dark political objective or land, but to protect the food stores for the winter. How "noble."

It's war! Does it really matter what it is over? People die. Are some deaths more noble? And lets look at the scenario. One tribe faked out the other one so as to attack a village with old men, women and children. If successful, they were going to kill as many of the old men, women and children as they could while stealing all the food, leaving the survivors to starve.

Oh, those peace loving Native Americans.