• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

London terrorist attack.

I saw it written that he was described as "Asian" a little bit ago. Stay tuned.

1 year anniversary of the Brussels attack. Sad.

Read something about the threat level of terrorism in the U.K. as severe.

ive read several articles. Not one mention of the man's name. Of course, he may not have been identified yet, but that seems highly unlikely. No descriptions other than "man". I'm pretty offended that they have assumed his gender when we have no idea how he identified.

All I know is by looking at the photo of him laying on the gurney and by that he appeared to be brown of skin and sporting a beard.

SJS, Sudden Jihad Syndrome. I know how to stop this stuff but it isn't palatable. We are in a religious war with Moslems weather we want to be or not.

I saw it written that he was described as "Asian" a little bit ago. Stay tuned.

In the UK, Asian means one of Pakistani Muslim origin. And this is exactly who he was. ******* savages.

All I know is by looking at the photo of him laying on the gurney and by that he appeared to be brown of skin and sporting a beard.

Muslims.jpg

Five dead, 40 injured in UK parliament terrorist attack

Five people were killed and about 40 injured in London on Wednesday after a car plowed into pedestrians and a suspected Islamist-inspired attacker stabbed a policeman close to Britain's parliament.

The dead, in what police called a "marauding terrorist attack," included the assailant and the policeman he stabbed. The other three victims were among those hit by the car as it sped across Westminster Bridge before crashing into railings just outside parliament

http://www.reuters.com/article/us-britain-security-photographer-idUSKBN16T1Y5

--------------

Amish?

westminster-bridge-attack-4.jpg

Last edited:
Five dead, 40 injured in UK parliament terrorist attack

Five people were killed and about 40 injured in London on Wednesday after a car plowed into pedestrians and a suspected Islamist-inspired attacker stabbed a policeman close to Britain's parliament.

The dead, in what police called a "marauding terrorist attack," included the assailant and the policeman he stabbed. The other three victims were among those hit by the car as it sped across Westminster Bridge before crashing into railings just outside parliament

http://www.reuters.com/article/us-britain-security-photographer-idUSKBN16T1Y5

--------------

Amish?

westminster-bridge-attack-4.jpg

Why don't they wheel that ******* thing INTO A FURNACE?!?!?!??!

ISIS has claimed responsibility. Also, London's mayor is Muslim and stated a while back that they just have to accept acts of terrorism as a part of life. If I lived there I would want that guy thrown out of office, waterboarded and then castrated.

London is where my daughter is. Or where she visits a lot. Found out that she is OK. I was definitely worried.

The headlines on the MSN homepage had "terrorist" in quotation marks. How pathetic.

ISIS has claimed responsibility. Also, London's mayor is Muslim and stated a while back that they just have to accept acts of terrorism as a part of life. If I lived there I would want that guy thrown out of office, waterboarded and then castrated.

How F'n sad is that?!?! Some are ready for war....watch when this liberal reporter jumps in.

Accept acts of terrorism? That ****** should lose his position like that

How F'n sad is that?!?! Some are ready for war....watch when this liberal reporter jumps in.

That liberal reporter had nothing when he told him that 50'000 muzzies downloaded a terrorist pamphlet in the UK. That guy who understands and reasons with common sense knew his stuff. Sadly, his type will get labeled as racist. Give props to the reporter blaming the left too

"You are very quick to label this a terrorist attack. Do you have information others don't?"

Yes - he has information that if a psychopath butchers citizens with a bomb, or by running them over with a car or truck, then the chances are close to 100% it's a Muslim.

:::::::::BREAKING NEWS:::::::::::::::::::BREAKING NEWS:::::::::::::::::::

The killer in London has been named. His name was

KHALID

4b66b10426210cc2aacdaa533169bdca_view.jpg

We remain utterly shocked at this revelation.​

****, yesterday is nothing compared to what London was dealing with 25 years ago.

I know. They should just suck this up and move on.

Last edited: