• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

Man wins best actress at Golden Globes

Congrats lefties. Your war on women is complete. It seems every 6 months they add another letter to the weirdo list lgbqvsjcurgandloutbdfuxkingnutjobs.

Didn't most people starting ignoring these useless award shows about a generation ago?

Didn't most people starting ignoring these useless award shows about a generation ago?

I've never watched any of them. Maybe when I was a kid and my mom watched a few of them. It was just normal liberals then. Now they're off the deep end with stupidity.

Congrats lefties. Your war on women is complete. It seems every 6 months they add another letter to the weirdo list lgbqvsjcurgandloutbdfuxkingnutjobs.
-californiakamalaharrishollywoodgoogoodollskoreagungnamstyleshyt. 2024

The truly hilarious thing about the golden globes is they weren’t televised because the networks didn’t think there were enough people of color in the foreign press voting.

• Haha
Reactions: MTC
The truly hilarious thing about the golden globes is they weren’t televised because the networks didn’t think there were enough people of color in the foreign press voting.
Ironic.

Lol. Nice. Love when hardcore liberalism backfires on itself

Odd that....

I didn't watch
Wasn't aware this person existed
Never heard of this show

Summed up....don't care.

I love when Ben Shapiro Does it. Lgbq “pound sign, the little squiggly line thing, star, bracket….

You know there have GOT to be some liberal actresses out there that are privately thinking "What the ****?" I personally would LOVE to see Charlize or Scarlet put up that fake "**** in my mouth" smile while clapping as a dude goes up to win the best actress award they were nominated for.

You know there have GOT to be some liberal actresses out there that are privately thinking "What the ****?" I personally would LOVE to see Charlize or Scarlet put up that fake "**** in my mouth" smile while clapping as a dude goes up to win the best actress award they were nominated for.
Hit and hit. Politics aside. Those two are fine. And no doubt they have to feel some type of way

The only thing I've ever watched from the Golden Globes is the highlight video of Ricky Gervais making fun of the leftist Hollywood scum in the audience.

Reactions: MTC