• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

Matt Gaetz & GOP hypocrisy

Tibs

Contributor
Reaction score
1617353538929.png

Searching up and down the board for the Matt Gaetz thread, must have missed it somehow.

Last edited:
What's the latest on this guy?

That was a very strange interview he gave to Tucker the other night...

He seemed very concerned about the allegations...almost too concerned ..if you know what I mean..

I was sorta waiting for facts before discussing.

Ah, Tibs...Jumping the gun again and assuming he's guilty because he doesn't fit into your decrepit beliefs. How sad.

Here is a snippet from the NY Times:
"...Mr. Gaetz said in an interview that his lawyers had been in touch with the Justice Department and that they were told he was the subject, not the target, of an investigation. “I only know that it has to do with women,” Mr. Gaetz said. “I have a suspicion that someone is trying to recategorize my generosity to ex-girlfriends as something more untoward.”

Mr. Gaetz called the investigation part of an elaborate scheme involving “false sex allegations” to extort him and his family for $25 million that began this month. He said he and his father, Don Gaetz, had been cooperating with the F.B.I. and “wearing a wire” after they were approached by people saying they could make the investigation “go away.” Mr. Gaetz claimed the disclosure of the sex trafficking inquiry was intended to thwart an investigation into the extortion plot.

In a second interview later Tuesday, the congressman said he had no plans to resign his House seat and denied that he had romantic relationships with minors. “It is verifiably false that I have traveled with a 17-year-old woman,” he said."

Now...IF he is found guilty of sex trafficking or having relations with minors, then he should have his genitalia ripped off of his torso, jammed down his throat until he dies of asphyxia. Anyone who can do that to a child is evil and should die a horrible death.

The latest is he was showing nude photos of women he slept with to lawmakers. I'm sure his hot fiance is loving all of this. Things should be easy to prove one way or the other, but either way the guy seems like an ***.

BadCat pretty much nails it.

Odd that it's a GOP thing to anyone.

If any "leaders" do this, or anything close to it, I don't care what letter they have next to their name - run them out.

Odd that it's a GOP thing to anyone.

If any "leaders" do this, or anything close to it, I don't care what letter they have next to their name - run them out.
Yeah, I hadn't heard about this until yesterday evening, but woe be it to the man that ***** with kids. I genuinely hope it isn't true, but these politicians are all pretty much sleazy anyway, so it wouldn't surprise me.

i'm much more intrigued by Eric Swallowell sticking his dick in a Chinese spy.
i've looked up and down the board for that thread. must have missed it, somehow.

i'm much more intrigued by Eric Swallowell sticking his dick in a Chinese spy.
i've looked up and down the board for that thread. must have missed it, somehow.
I missed the thread about Hunter living in Super 8 hotels with homeless crackheads. It must be around here somewhere.

I missed the thread about Hunter living in Super 8 hotels with homeless crackheads. It must be around here somewhere.
if you hit up Costco in 6-8 months, you can get the failed bestseller "Beautiful Things" where Hunter discusses his sordid love affair with his brother's widow.
good luck finding a thread on that here.

What are the facts in this case?
Does anyone know?

Does anyone know?
Gaetz is a MAGA republican, so he must be destroyed. I don’t know anything about it other than that. Maybe he’s guilty, I don’t know. But it smells like a libtard hatchet job.

Does anyone know?
on one hand, he's stated that he's the victim of blackmail.
whether or not that is true, i have no idea.

on the other hand, he's said to have shared nudies with other politicans.

he's a republican.
fact.

therefore, since we have that one lone fact, we can deduce that Gaetz is evil and must be drawn and quartered so that Pelosi can drink his blood.

on one hand, he's stated that he's the victim of blackmail.

on the other hand, he's said to have shared nudies with other politicans.

he's a republican.
fact.

therefore, since we have that one lone fact, we can deduce that Gaetz is evil and must be drawn and quartered so that Pelosi can drink his blood.
The other fact we have is that he gave a bizarre interview, which he requested, on Tuckers show the other night.

Even Tucker is scratching his head around the situation and Gaetz's almost rambling comments...

My OPINION is ....Gaetz has found himself in a bit of hot water...

My I'm wrong...like I said, just my O-pinion.

So many news stories to discuss. Sometimes we miss a few.

545elf.jpg

Was the girl a Chinese spy that helped get him elected, placed an employee in his office (i.e., another spy), and whom he warned the FBI was investigating?

Cuz that is 100% cool according to Tibsy.

Was the girl a Chinese spy that helped get him elected, placed an employee in his office (i.e., another spy), and whom he warned the FBI was investigating?

Cuz that is 100% cool according to Tibsy.

It is? Is your law office in a strip mall somewhere, in between a dry cleaner & a Korean nail salon? Seems rather odd you don't know the first thing about what slander is. You sure do love to lie a lot, you have that going for you, which I guess is a prerequisite for the type of unscrupulous legal services you must provide.

After watching the bag of dirty tricks thrown at Kavanaugh during his hearings, I would take nothing off the table. Dems are shameless when it comes to character assassination.

No, no, had to shut down my law office due to Covid.

I now make a living selling coffee. I debate every day what is preferable - killing myself or selling coffee and pastries. It's a close call.

he's a republican.
fact.

And because of that, and wokeness, all Republicans are complicit and evil. Got it.

(Comment not directed at you Supe, but in general to the nonsense the media and others spew.)

Tibsy no likely when his logic is used against him. Tibsy no likey at all.

Gaetz says this was a blackmail scheme and he’s the one who went to the fbi about it.