• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

Melania's Parents Become US Citizens Due To "Chain Migration"

Elfiero

Banned
Reaction score
They"re not sending their best.........................what do we want these old farts here for? You know they are just here for the benefits......................

so they came here legally.
if they had slinked across the southern border, would you be throwing them a parade?

Melania!

US%20Trump%2007338.jpg

nmybkkviyzzmaxcgsspn

7b5dee04-aae2-47a5-a502-606772da65aa_16x9_1200x676.jpg

Melania-Trump-waves-Republican-Convention.jpg

2017_0519_potus_travel.jpg

melania-trump-white-house.jpg

if they had slinked across the southern border, would you be throwing them a parade?

You're going to have to slow that down for him. He doesn't understand the difference, like most Liberal fit throwers.

And of course you miss the point that they were brought in before the law is changed..................

Melania entered illegally as well, by lying on her documents.

And of course you miss the point that they were brought in before the law is changed..................

"before the law is changed"
holy ****. so basically anyone benefitting from a law prior to it being changed should be condemned?

I really don't think you want to go the "lying on documents" route just yet.

The Elftard is a very rare and special kind of stupid. It should be caged like a new discovery on the Galápagos Islands.

Care to explain why you aren't fawning over her?? Thought you loved the illegals.

Or just those who join the (D) plantation, is that it?

Care to explain why you aren't fawning over her?? Thought you loved the illegals.

If they aren't voting (D), Elfie nor any other "sympathetic" Liberal has any use for immigrants whatsoever.

In fairness to Trump, who isn’t in favor of keeping the in-laws away?

You're either okay with legal immigrants or you're not. Which is it?

They're not sending their best...

A suspected Islamic State member wanted for murder in Iraq faces extradition after being arrested Wednesday by the FBI’s Joint Terrorism Task Force in California, where he applied for refugee status.

Federal authorities say that Omar Ameen, 45, is wanted for the June 21, 2014, murder of an Iraqi police officer from the town of Rawah in the Anbar province.

An Iraqi court alleges that Ameen and a group of ISIS fighters entered Rawah after the town was overtaken by the terrorist group. Ameen and other ISIS members drove to the home of the officer, Ihsan Abdulhafiz Jasim, and allegedly began firing at him. Ameen allegedly shot Jasim, who was lying on the ground, on behalf of ISIS.

According to an extradition document filed in federal court Wednesday, Ameen fled Rawah following the alleged crime and settled in Sacramento.

What did Melania's parents do, besides making a smoking hot babe?

Melania personifies class. Why shouldnt her parents come here. Obamas uncles, aunts, etc did.

I thought the criterion was productiveness? So now it's if you have class.....WTF?

Either way the First Bimbo is the opposite of class...she's just another money grubbing turd like her husband.

To the point of posing nude for that money......enough said.

HzrInFx.png

I thought the criterion was productiveness? So now it's if you have class.....WTF?

Either way the First Bimbo is the opposite of class...she's just another money grubbing turd like her husband.

HzrInFx.png

Always classy.

HzrInFx.png

Models notoriously have no issue with nudity. That has no impact on her classy behavior. Which, by the way, has no impact on her parents' immigration options or opportunities. Her classiness only makes America look good. Mooooochelle lacked any signs of being classy. That "queen" embarrassed the USA daily.

Models notoriously have no issue with nudity. That has no impact on her classy behavior. Which, by the way, has no impact on her parents' immigration options or opportunities. Her classiness only makes America look good. Mooooochelle lacked any signs of being classy. That "queen" embarrassed the USA daily.

moosecock.jpg
moosecrank3.jpg
Moosedick.jpg

I didn't click on this ****. If anybody thinks the President's in-laws would not get special treatment, that person is a ******* idiot.

I didn't click on this ****. If anybody thinks the President's in-laws would not get special treatment, that person is a ******* idiot.

You say ******* idiot, we say Elfie.
tomato, tomatoe

I am appalled at Steeler Nation for not pointing out the obvious until now ...

Good God, man, if "illegals" were all tall, gorgeous, long-legged, full-breasted women, I would be on the border right now, yelling, "MR. TRUMP, TEAR DOWN THAT WALL."

HzrInFx.png

Hit (taking away the photoshopped faces, of course)

“ Now I ain’t sayin’ she a gold digger..... but she ain’t messin’ wit no broke ..... person.....”