• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

MNF

Guy went away for awhile came back and searched for one of my posts to “try” to boast about his crappy opinion. That is the type of person he is.

Plenty of posts he flamed Tomlin, Rooney (I believed he called him a piece of **** 💩 if I remember correctly), posters. Tool thinks he knows football more than anyone. You will never catch him in a thread where empathy is involved.

Then he wants to act innocent. Didn’t do nuttin!

Like I said with these types it is best if you try to ignore his spastic posts. It is a shame he didn’t live up to his going away comments.

Hey I know let’s post a mock draft for next year on game day , look at me!

😀
I ignore most of it Slash. But sometimes I just have to call some people out on absolute bull-****. Gotta keep people semi honest🙂

Turkey sausage and 2 eggs Lighty cooked on top.

Cook secret: Many may know this but here goes........ crack 2 eggs in pan and start to fry, at the right time pour just a little bit a water in and put cover on, the steam will cook the top and Ole~ you have great over easy without the over

Stay tuned for more "CookiN with DIC".......................... most questions answered

25 star rating

As seen on Mid-ship America, Farm - N - Eggs, Chicks Unlimited...........................

Salute the nation

I ignore most of it Slash. But sometimes I just have to call some people out on absolute bull-****. Gotta keep people semi honest🙂

The ONLY time I cheated was recently, I went back in and changed Coolies prediction thread score to the exact score.....................................

Steelmann, we have a lot in common, thanks for all your great post(s) along the way.

Salute the nation

The ONLY time I cheated was recently, I went back in and changed Coolies prediction thread score to the exact score.....................................

Steelmann, we have a lot in common, thanks for all your great post(s) along the way.

Salute the nation
STDs?

The back of that old pickup truck can produce many things……

Add in, when he rides in my lap on the BT50.

A-N-D

Use the same toilet seat.................................................................................. :brick:

Salute the nation

You would have to watch the game. He checked out of passes when Dolphins had 2 high safeties and had 3 drops. And by the 4th quarter I think he passed one more time. It wasn’t that he was slinging the ball that made the offense look good it was the fact he had command of the offense and put up 31. The most points the Titans have scored in nearly 3 years.
Folk had 5 FGs and the D had a safety. I think 3 FGs were over 50yrds, 1 was 45+ and one was short. I think you were the one preaching about QB ratings. Mason had a 67 and QBR of 41. That is pretty awful. I guarantee if that was Kenny playing you certainly wouldn't be praising him or defending it. A win is a win and mason did what he had to do, but it certainly was not anything close to good or special

Folk had 5 FGs and the D had a safety. I think 3 FGs were over 50yrds, 1 was 45+ and one was short. I think you were the one preaching about QB ratings. Mason had a 67 and QBR of 41. That is pretty awful. I guarantee if that was Kenny playing you certainly wouldn't be praising him or defending it. A win is a win and mason did what he had to do, but it certainly was not anything close to good or special
Has Kenny ever scored 31 points?

Has Kenny ever scored 31 points?
Tenn had 244 yrds and 142 of those were rushing. They had one drive of 70 yrds. Their next longest drive was 27yrds. The last TD Tenn got the ball at the Miami 10 near the end of a game on a failed onside and penalties. You can try to spin or how you want, but it is bogus. Mason did very little to win the game.

Tenn had 244 yrds and 142 of those were rushing. They had one drive of 70 yrds. Their next longest drive was 27yrds. The last TD Tenn got the ball at the Miami 10 near the end of a game on a failed onside and penalties. You can try to spin or how you want, but it is bogus. Mason did very little to win the game.
So has Kenny ever scored 31 points?

So has Kenny ever scored 31 points?
who the hell cares? he is gone and so is rudy

I watched most of that game

rudy was not impressive at all

the one long drive was aided by a 15 yard penalty and a 40 yard run.

every other scoring drive started at least at the Tenn 44 yard line and ended with FGs, with the 2nd TD being a huge 10 yard drive with NO passing

plus are you giving rudy credit for the safety? the offense put up 29 points

rudy did what rudy does....get FGs

**** rudy he is gone and I don't miss him at all.

who the hell cares? he is gone and so is rudy

I watched most of that game

rudy was not impressive at all

the one long drive was aided by a 15 yard penalty and a 40 yard run.

every other scoring drive started at least at the Tenn 44 yard line and ended with FGs, with the 2nd TD being a huge 10 yard drive with NO passing

plus are you giving rudy credit for the safety? the offense put up 29 points

rudy did what rudy does....get FGs

**** rudy he is gone and I don't miss him at all.
Wait the guy claimed Rudy helped with 31 points and there was a safety?😭

Yeah no way did he watch that game he is just stuck on Rudy. Time to let that crush ride off into the sunset. 😅

I don't have anywhere else to put this, but that might have the worst challenge in the history of challenges.

Tampa's coaching staff is worse than ours. Cousins OBVIOUSLY had his arm moving forward and they think it's a fumble...

Tampa's coaching staff is worse than ours. Cousins OBVIOUSLY had his arm moving forward and they think it's a fumble...
And they said Atlanta clearly recovered it, so even if he did fumble you still lose. Maybe that's not how it would have worked. Maybe you win the challenge but still don't get the ball.

Cousins doesn't seem to have much zip on the ball

He’s almost got 400 yards in the third quarter.
Yes he has been very accurate, but he had several almost picked off due to the db cutting in front of the WR. If you watch him throw he also seems to be grimacing on every pass. Something just seems off