• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

Mohammed Mondays

Ron Burgundy

Reaction score
We have a new weekly holiday on Facebook, Mohammed Monday, sort of like Throwback Thursday, where you use a cartoon of Mohammed as your profile picture for a day in the name of free speech. This is mine:

Mohammed1.jpg

Almost missed the deadline....

rLCF3RZ.jpg

We have a new weekly holiday on Facebook, Mohammed Monday, sort of like Throwback Thursday, where you use a cartoon of Mohammed as your profile picture for a day in the name of free speech. This is mine:

View attachment 1485

Fiddlesticks...denied.

vBulletin Message

Stewey, you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:
1.Your user account may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
2.If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.

Log Out Home

Don't forget the hashtag. It was already there when I looked.
#MohammedMonday

I guess you guys didn't get the memo about the ISIS cyber attack today. Watch your ***.

Aloha snackbar!

Yes. It drives the little boys wild.

Boy..yousin' some deep shjt now....

Defend Prophet Mohammed (S.A.W), Defend Islam
August 7, 2014 ·

أعوذ بالله من الشيطن الرجيم (يَا أَيُّهَا الَّذِينَ آمَنُوا قَاتِلُوا الَّذِينَ يَلُونَكُم مِّنَ الْكُفَّارِ وَلْيَجِدُوا فِيكُمْ غِلْظَةً ۚ وَاعْلَمُوا أَنَّ اللَّهَ مَعَ الْمُتَّقِينَ)

أعوذ بالله من الشيطن الرجيم (قَاتِلُوا الَّذِينَ لَا يُؤْمِنُونَ بِاللَّهِ وَلَا بِالْيَوْمِ الْآخِرِ وَلَا يُحَرِّمُونَ مَا حَرَّمَ اللَّهُ وَرَسُولُهُ وَلَا يَدِينُونَ دِينَ الْحَقِّ مِنَ الَّذِينَ أُوتُوا الْكِتَابَ حَتَّىٰ يُعْطُوا الْجِزْيَةَ

He is wearing lipstick!

I posted a Mo Drawing on my FB page.

And if it offends some Muslims all I can say is "Come at me Bro, I will punch your ticket to the Aloha Snackbar."

·

أعوذ بالله من الشيطن الرجيم (يَا أَيُّهَا الَّذِينَ آمَنُوا قَاتِلُوا الَّذِينَ يَلُونَكُم مِّنَ الْكُفَّارِ وَلْيَجِدُوا فِيكُمْ غِلْظَةً ۚ وَاعْلَمُوا أَنَّ اللَّهَ مَعَ الْمُتَّقِينَ)

أعوذ بالله من الشيطن الرجيم (قَاتِلُوا الَّذِينَ لَا يُؤْمِنُونَ بِاللَّهِ وَلَا بِالْيَوْمِ الْآخِرِ وَلَا يُحَرِّمُونَ مَا حَرَّمَ اللَّهُ وَرَسُولُهُ وَلَا يَدِينُونَ دِينَ الْحَقِّ مِنَ الَّذِينَ أُوتُوا الْكِتَابَ حَتَّىٰ يُعْطُوا الْجِزْيَةَ

I Hate that terrorist writing, it gives me the willies. I'll see it this week in Dearborn on signs. It makes me want to start shooting randomly.

I Hate that terrorist writing, it gives me the willies. I'll see it this week in Dearborn on signs. It makes me want to start shooting randomly.

We are all granted free speech but, remarks such as this can get the FBI to knock on your front door.
When you say "I Hate that terrorist writing, it gives me the willies." "It makes me want to start shooting randomly" would in fact be a terrorist act or admission to a hate crime, so one may think your comment is a terrorist threat.

I am originally from Ohio, born on a farm and I know about American values and beliefs. I too hate terrorist and want them killed for their actions as well but, to say the people of Dearborn are terrorist because of the writing on signs and makes you want to start shooting randomly is the most ridiculous comment I have ever read on any forum anywhere, you my friend need to educate yourself on the difference between terrorist and the people that fled their country to come here for a better life.

I also have many Lebanese friends that I break bread with many times a year and I am still alive, they have not killed me yet.

By the way, Muslim is a religion, not a terrorist group, being Muslim is no different then being a Christian, Catholic, Jehovah Witness or Jewish, each have there own beliefs and we all have the right to practice freedom of religion here in the United States regardless of what writing is on the wall.
Oh and I am a white Christian by the way.

By the way, Muslim is a religion, not a terrorist group, being Muslim is no different then being a Christian, Catholic, Jehovah Witness or Jewish, each have there own beliefs and we all have the right to practice freedom of religion here in the United States regardless of what writing is on the wall.

Not true. Islam is the religion. A Muslim is the member of the Islamic religion. A Christian is a person, not a religion. He or she is a member of the religion Christianity.

Exactly. Not all Muslims nor all terrorists are middle eastern. The Boston Bombers were white and Muslim. Indonesian Muslim extremists are Asian but they are just as happy to kill Christians as any other Muzzie. There are Muslim terrorists in the Russian area of Chechnya. If only there were a common thread we might be able to figure out what the root problem is in 99% of the world's trouble spots. Hmmm, what could it be???

#MohammedMonday

Last edited:
We are all granted free speech but, remarks such as this can get the FBI to knock on your front door.
When you say "I Hate that terrorist writing, it gives me the willies." "It makes me want to start shooting randomly" would in fact be a terrorist act or admission to a hate crime, so one may think your comment is a terrorist threat.

I am originally from Ohio, born on a farm and I know about American values and beliefs. I too hate terrorist and want them killed for their actions as well but, to say the people of Dearborn are terrorist because of the writing on signs and makes you want to start shooting randomly is the most ridiculous comment I have ever read on any forum anywhere, you my friend need to educate yourself on the difference between terrorist and the people that fled their country to come here for a better life.

I also have many Lebanese friends that I break bread with many times a year and I am still alive, they have not killed me yet.

I'll let you in on a little secret: I'm not going to go postal in Dearborn. Saying how something makes you feel is not an act of terrorism. An action statement such as "I will start shooting random Muslims while in Dearborn this week" would be different, but I did not say that nor do I plan on doing it.

Last edited:
I think blind eddie is Hillary Clinton.