• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

More cops shot

Ironcitysteelers

What do I put here? **** it.
Contributor
Reaction score
http://www.cnn.com/2016/07/17/us/baton-route-police-shooting/index.html

At least seven officers were injured and at least three of them are feared dead in a shooting in Baton Rouge, Louisiana, a source with knowledge of the investigation told CNN.

Police received a call of "suspicious person walking down Airline Highway with an assault rifle," the source said. When police arrived, the man opened fire

Leave it to Paul Joseph Watson to be on top of ****. One of the BLM supporters made this tweet then deleted it. He was still able to capture it after the fact:

blm.jpg

has the media blamed the guns yet?

Today, I'm incensed. This is going to get out of hand. Soon, there will be retaliations. Some crazy whites are going to start shooting random blacks in response to their randomly shooting white cops. This problem's only going to grow. I just finished posting this on Facebook.

http://www.foxnews.com/us/2016/07/17/baton-rouge-police-respond-to-report-officers-down.html

Dylan Roof was decreed a homegrown terrorist for his heinous crimes. His crime led to the movement to remove the Confederate Flag throughout the South, for the reburial of important historical figures, and for the removal of historical statues and monuments in some areas. One man, one set of horrible murders, led to a ripple effect of knee-jerk changes.

Yet this domestic terrorism - and there is no arguing that is what Dallas and now Baton Rouge are - will not be labeled as such.

In a week, we've had 8 police officers assassinated in the US by black terrorists.

You will not see MSNBC, CNN, The Washington Post, NBC, or the majority of other Liberal-run media outlets label this terrorism at all. They will attempt to rationalize it. They will ask for our patience. They will tell us we don't understand.

There will be no outcry about this racism (which is what it is). There will be no push by the Attorney General to label these hate crimes (which is what they are). There will be no requests to change history, move monuments, or ban flags.

A leader of some sort - and that's not a job Obama can or is even willing to handle - needs to step into this situation without blinders and agendas and condemn all of these hate crimes equally, file hate crimes equally, launch investigations into BLM, and take control of this situation before it gets further out of hand - because most certainly this won't be the last. The repercussions of these assassinations loom, and they too will come. And more escalation and retaliation after that.

November looms. And it is becoming critical with the rise of foreign and domestic terrorists.

Some people would rather we live in anarchy.

BLM and the new black panther party are as racist as the KKK. Seems to me they have actually been doing and advocating more racist acts than the KKK has over the past decade. You rarely hear anything about the KKK even from the liberal main stream media.

Obama has already taken away any "military vehicles", etc. from the police that they use to protect themselves. The police are going to stop policing and crime will skyrocket. Once that happens, our next President will have no choice but to send in the national guard and the military. It's coming thanks to racist groups like BLM and NBPP and due to racists like Obama, Sharpton, Jackson, etc.

o_zpsntui7kvo.jpg

So it is happening.

I have been concerned that the rule of law will break down.

BLM and the new black panther party are as racist as the KKK. Seems to me they have actually been doing and advocating more racist acts than the KKK has over the past decade. You rarely hear anything about the KKK even from the liberal main stream media.

Obama has already taken away any "military vehicles", etc. from the police that they use to protect themselves. The police are going to stop policing and crime will skyrocket. Once that happens, our next President will have no choice but to send in the national guard and the military. It's coming thanks to racist groups like BLM and NBPP and due to racists like Obama, Sharpton, Jackson, etc.

The KKK is weak. The biggest group to be fearful of regarding white supremacy is the neo-nazi's. They are more extreme in my opinion. As far as perhaps having whites retaliate, I'm afraid that may happen. There is only so much whites will put up with eventually. Sad

The KKK is weak. The biggest group to be fearful of regarding white supremacy is the neo-nazi's. They are more extreme in my opinion. As far as perhaps having whites retaliate, I'm afraid that may happen. There is only so much whites will put up with eventually. Sad

So much that whites will put up with lol? No blacks can be fed up with police killings, or citizens being killed during routine traffic stops? Some of those dead cops could be black. What about what other people have put up with for years? A few officers get killed (I don't condone at all), and now whites are fed up?? You speak as if someone is worried about a certain group of people getting fed up. I am not worried one bit. I stay ready for the bullshit.

Last edited:
My brother lives in Baton Rouge. This **** Has to stop.

Jindal: “ALL LIVES MATTER”

Shep Smith: “Why would you say such a controversial statement, when it is so offense to blacks.”

Jindal again: “ALL LIVES MATTER”

Smith, all in a huff, just told Jindal that the interview has ended.

Turn OFF Fox ******* news!

Shep Smith: “Why would you say such a controversial statement, when it is so offense to blacks.”

I saw that. What the hell is wrong with Smith? He kept arguing, and getting pissed off, about Jindal saying all lives matter.

So much that whites will put up with lol? No blacks can be fed up with police killings, or citizens being killed during routine traffic stops? Some of those dead cops could be black. What about what other people have put up with for years? A few officers get killed (I don't condone at all), and now whites are fed up?? You speak as if someone is worried about a certain group of people getting fed up. I am not worried one bit. I stay ready for the bullshit.

Dude get a grip. Racial tensions are boiling. Maybe not in your area, maybe not in mine. But you can't deny the far left and far right are at war. Look at these frequent protest, how many cops have lost their lives. Something negative will give eventually

I say good for you to be ready for the bs. Cause as far as media goes, I'm not falling for it, I get you aren't either. But we can only speak for ourselves. How many people aside from our associates feel like you do?

Last edited:
Don't worry, Obama's Justice Dept will give the word and squelch this story as just another lone wolf with family issues....meanwhile, any other suspects will be quietly hidden like that Orlando shooter's wife

I saw that. What the hell is wrong with Smith? He kept arguing, and getting pissed off, about Jindal saying all lives matter.

The Media is Public Enemy Number One, never forget that. The handwringing media PC heads are all the same, they all work for Pravda

Reactions: MTC

I saw that. Smith is *****.

blacks should be fed up with blacks killing blacks....that is a bigger issue than the handful killed by cops. Cops kill more whites than blacks....there are videos of those cases, but since it doesn't incite the masses like when the poor "innocent" blacks are killed they do not get national attention. There are bad cops and they must be charged when possible. But in most of the cases that make national news and result in these blm protests, if the "victim" had just ******* listened to the police they would likely be alive today...in jail, but alive.

Obama speaking now

“In the name of Allah, the Compassionate, the Merciful....

"Cops just have to understand that this stuff is part of their job.”

"We may not yet know the motive fof this attack"

just a guess, I can't watch that stuttering fool