• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

More secret documents found in another office of Biden's

Coach

Forefather
Reaction score
Now it's two cases of secret documents in places that are unguarded. How may more are there? FBI and NSA needs to seriously question Biden on how may places unguarded there are. I bet he doesn't remember. Which is why he should be impeached and the FBI and NSA be very busy on recovering all the other ones still out there.

Maybe more so. Clinton, and Biden are guilty of mis handling secret documents.

I wonder if the democrats are setting him up. If it was Biden's people finding all this stuff, why didn't they just alert Biden? I think something smells fishy here. I don't think Soros wants Brandon to run again. He's been too much of an embarrassment.

I wonder if the democrats are setting him up. If it was Biden's people finding all this stuff, why didn't they just alert Biden? I think something smells fishy here. I don't think Soros wants Brandon to run again. He's been too much of an embarrassment.

I thought that too. The man is clueless. But I suspect he is a carless old dolt who never was that on the ball to begin with.

Check this ***** basement. He was in it all before 2020.

For real thou. All these docs came from BO and Clinton and mini Hunter. They setting sleepy up. Bad when Rep are not looking for his head but realize **** is fubar

They don’t want Biden in 2024…. He’s a liability

problem they don’t want Neepads either

Here is my guess.

Every ****** person of power, P,VP, and on down has had, still has said items for decades. It only became a thing bc DT.

This does speak volumes to Sleepy however. His team found it, reported it, and keep digging. Soooooo. 🤔🤔🤔🤔. End game on that??? Much bigger than 24. Dude wasn’t going to be a factor in 24, this is more immediate

But Joe is trustworthy and a nice guy

Joe is so nice, so righteous, so honest, that this will weigh on his mind so heavily he will step down. Leaving the presidency in the capable hands of Kamala. Kamala will run for office in 24 but get edged out byNewsome. .

Why is this front page news? Why is this on CNN and other communist media outlets?

There has been sooo much real news that was not covered, but this?

Sheep what say you? I say BS

This is a two birds with one stone situation… the Dems do not want Biden to run again… they also do not want Trump to run… if tge Republicans impeach Biden over this then the Dems will argue that Trump isn’t eligible for office… i mean not until he is the nominee of course…

This is a two birds with one stone situation… the Dems do not want Biden to run again… they also do not want Trump to run… if tge Republicans impeach Biden over this then the Dems will argue that Trump isn’t eligible for office… i mean not until he is the nominee of course…
We could impeach him over much more than this.

I want his son in jail first.

He is a bad seed. Biden is such a dolt. He will be impeached. When? Sometime this in the next two years for sure. There is a near zero chance he runs for a second term now. A damaged lame duck who doesn't have the backing if the house.

He is a bad seed. Biden is such a dolt. He will be impeached. When? Sometime this in the next two years for sure. There is a near zero chance he runs for a second term now. A damaged lame duck who doesn't have the backing if the house.

Can't convict without the senate. Since they don't have the senate, it's a waste of time.

Can impeach him for his actions. A former vice president has no business keeping classified documents! Use his own words about Trump documents for the impeachment.

Can't convict without the senate. Since they don't have the senate, it's a waste of time.
Probably. No term limits on Senators though so it depends how bad it makes them look if they don't. Joe should be impeached on immigration alone. I don't think the party really wants Kneepads either. She might set them back for nearly 20 years like Jimmy Carter did. Joe accomplished his main job, which was keeping Bad Orange Man out of the White House so he is no longer real useful. I still think they need to get Kneepads out first, appoint Gavin Newsome as VP, then get rid of Joe.

Probably. No term limits on Senators though so it depends how bad it makes them look if they don't. Joe should be impeached on immigration alone. I don't think the party really wants Kneepads either. She might set them back for nearly 20 years like Jimmy Carter did. Joe accomplished his main job, which was keeping Bad Orange Man out of the White House so he is no longer real useful. I still think they need to get Kneepads out first, appoint Gavin Newsome as VP, then get rid of Joe.

I think I was getting at they will not put the country over party.

The party stands above all things.

I think I was getting at they will not put the country over party.

The party stands above all things.
That's how Communists have always rolled.