• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

NBA “boycotting”

FSF

The Agile Financial
Reaction score
Long time members of this board know I was a Project Manager on Economic Research projects when I first joined SN.

As such I forecasted the NBA as a Global brand would be an enormous domino to moving economy back when they restarted.

But I didn’t forecast BLM, nor the obvious political focus on it as only the black lives they can exploit matter.

Now players are refusing to play over a criminal sexual offender.

The NBA is dead to me. Let the ******* sit out forever.

Sent from my iPhone using Steeler Nation mobile app

dont_give_a_shit_morgan_freeman.gif

tenor.gif

They aren't boycotting. They are just not showing up for work. A boycott is supposed to hurt a guilty party. Did the NBA shoot somebody? Do they think their fanbase is guilty and needs to be punished?

This should count as a forfeit, but my guess is the NBA will simply reschedule the game, making this all meaningless.

The NBA is dead to me. Let the ******* sit out forever.

Pittsburgh never had an NBA team, therefore the NBA never mattered to me. They could shut down forever and I would never notice.
Same with baseball actually, since we don't have an MLB team either.

Pittsburgh never had an NBA team, therefore the NBA never mattered to me. They could shut down forever and I would never notice.
Same with baseball actually, since we don't have an MLB team either.

Pittsburgh Pipers, Connie Hawkins, OK, not the NBA, but there once was a team.

The NBA ranking have been horrible. This coming off a time when people need/want a release. People realize they won’t get it and have tuned out. I love it. I love the hypocrisy of BLM and Their love for China. Love it. Hope it burns down

The NBA ranking have been horrible. This coming off a time when people need/want a release. People realize they won’t get it and have tuned out. I love it. I love the hypocrisy of BLM and Their love for China. Love it. Hope it burns down

To ashes!, I'm pretty close to saying that about all professional sports in general. They're too ******* stupid and ignorant to make them rich.

Has any person on this forum watched a WNBA game, ever? And I don't mean 30 seconds of highlights from some stupid network, I mean from start-to-finish like you do with Steelers games.

I don't think I have ever known of such person.

Has any person on this forum watched a WNBA game, ever? And I don't mean 30 seconds of highlights from some stupid network, I mean from start-to-finish like you do with Steelers games.

I don't think I have ever known of such person.

The husband of one of my technicians worked at America West Arena, or what ever they're calling it now, Talking Stick? Anyway he always had Mercury tickets he was trying to give away. An office worker who was one of the LGBQFART community loved getting them.

Pittsburgh Pipers, Connie Hawkins, OK, not the NBA, but there once was a team.

The Pipers and Condors were ABA. The ABA had the cool red, white, and blue basketballs. Heh, try that now. I'm old and remember things.