• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

NBA “boycotting”

NHL just fell in line. Postponed tonight’s games.

So during the great, overblown, hyped-up Chinese flu panic, I somehow survived without watching millionaire adults (who could not win a spelling bee against my kids when they were 10) chasing a ball.

Now, those same pampered ******** are saying they will give themselves a couple of days off. Unlike the rest of us, who don't ******* get paid if we don't ******* work and get fired for telling our bosses, "Hey, I'm giving myself a couple of days off just because."

News alert, NFL, NBA, MLB, you may be astounded to know I have other things to do with my time and money.

So **** off.

NHL just fell in line. Postponed tonight’s games.

They aren’t playing Friday either.

I’m confused. What does this accomplish exactly, all these leagues boycotting? Saw UK football walked out of practice today. I don’t think it is torturing anyone to not be watching sports. And it seems to me this isn’t going to help the struggling ratings. It doesn’t make sense to me, because it seems the only people it affects are those walking out. Unless I’m missing something.

I've been done with all sports for months now. I gave up the NBA years ago. I knew the NHL was going woke opening day so I didn't even watch the Pens get destroyed in the first round. I can not watch sports and live just fine. Bunch of spoiled millionaires pretending the country looks to them for guidance.

Nice. I can lesson my YouTube tv package now given I have no desire for sports. That’s a 20/m savings. Down to 30 for tv!!!

I've been done with all sports for months now. I gave up the NBA years ago. I knew the NHL was going woke opening day so I didn't even watch the Pens get destroyed in the first round. I can not watch sports and live just fine. Bunch of spoiled millionaires pretending the country looks to them for guidance.

I thinks that's it Vader, professional athletes, like singers and actors have egos that make them believe they are more relevant than the average citizen.

I'm sure there are some that feel that way, but not nearly as many as they think.

In a devastating, crushing announcement, the Professional Badminton League just announced they are suspending the season in support of oppressed criminals who are high as **** and resist arrest in between felonies. Star player Kit "Mittens" Tobias said, "We have known about systemic racism for a long, long time. We tried helping out the sky-high felons by smacking a white thing around but to no avail. It's time to end racism by refusing to smack a ****." When asked about the economic consequences, Tobias admitted, "I'll probably save about a hundred bucks per year on cocks and nets. I keep asking my neighbor to return the cocks by yelling over the fence, 'Hey, give me the ****!' but no **** yet. He did break a tooth, one of mine, so I stopped asking."

Sports fans are also quaking at the prospect of losing tiddlywinks. "When will it end!!" screamed one supporter. Meanwhile, still nobody gives a rat's *** about the WNBA or soccer ceasing play, even noted soccer fan Crayola. "Wait, they started the season?", Crayola asked. Nobody in hearing range knew or cared.

https://Fuckpoliticalsports.com

I've never been into any sports but the NFL. I can't give them any less time/money than I already have been for years. so my boycott isn't going to hurt anyone. But, I am so out of the loop...I hear people talk about the NBA playoffs and I didn't even know the season started. Same goes for NHL & MLB. I haven't spent a nickle on NFL in well over 12 years. So, I'll do just fine if another ball was never kicked, hit, dunked or handed off ever again.

fq0au7wk4nj51.jpg

I'd rather watch the ******* Hallmark channel than watch basketball anymore. Guys like Lebron have ruined the game for me.

Screw em all. Pro sports ain't what they used to be. Hell the NFL is more like Hollywood these days than Canton. To hell with them..

Agreed but I'll watch the Steelers unless Dumblin lets them kneel. I've already placed my bet on them at 25-1. I'm hoping that talent and assistant coaching will finally outweigh Tomlin's dumbassery.

I find that I really don't care if they play NFL games all that much either. And if they sit out because of this I guarantee I won't watch a single game if they do come back. I'm done with moral authority coming from people with a middle school equivalent education.

I piss on this grave.

Yep, piss on them all. And the NBA? What ******* hypocrites, when they're silent on that Communist cesspool that is China.

I used to make my schedule based on the Steelers' schedule, something I have been doing since November, 1972. I would say, "Nahh, can't have a BBQ beginning at 1:00 p.m. on Sunday as the Steelers are the late game [PST, people]," or "Can't play golf this Sunday, Steelers playing" or "We need to finish chores by 4:30 as Steelers are the Sunday night game."

Now? **** sports. I have a lot of things to do and the NFL, etc. can suck my dick if they want another penny from me.

I've never been into any sports but the NFL. I can't give them any less time/money than I already have been for years. so my boycott isn't going to hurt anyone. But, I am so out of the loop...I hear people talk about the NBA playoffs and I didn't even know the season started. Same goes for NHL & MLB. I haven't spent a nickle on NFL in well over 12 years. So, I'll do just fine if another ball was never kicked, hit, dunked or handed off ever again.

Dumball was already ruining the NFL before he got woke. Now he and the league are insufferable. Now I have more time for other things.

Dumball was already ruining the NFL before he got woke. Now he and the league are insufferable. Now I have more time for other things.

The Rooneys have also been about progressive politics since the Rooney Rule and '08 Obama endorsement. It was already becoming a tenuous marriage following a team with a dolt HC and championing of progressive causes, IMO.

I mean, the Jags debacle said it all.

I stopped watching after I realized nobody would ever beat the Bulls until Michael Jordan Retired...

And never went back.

Serious.