• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

New York Senate Passes Bill Legalizing Abortions Up to Birth

They, who call real men returning from theater "baby killers".

The blatant hypocrisy from the Evil Left truly is astounding. Including the shelter given by the fake news media. They are all enemies of the American people.

At 9 months pregnant, is the mother's health REALLY in jeopardy that badly? I mean....hasn't the mom been to the doctor at all during her pregnancy? And as for the baby- if there are tests done that show that the baby is stillborn, the doctors usually induce labor so the mom can give birth naturally. So much about the whole "health of the woman" in this bill is bogus. Makes me sick.

Some pretty qualified people seem to agree.

Omar L. Hamada, MD, MBA
@OmarHamada

I want to clear something up so that there is absolutely no doubt.

I’m a Board Certified OB/GYN who has delivered over 2,500 babies.

There’s not a single fetal or maternal condition that requires third trimester abortion. Not one. Delivery, yes. Abortion, no.

The description of literally picking the baby apart piece by piece was revolting.

Who could do this??? It has to be satanic in nature.

Last edited:
https://twitter.com/vahousegop/status/1090346857925144576

Now Virginia. :dispirited:

And just to reiterate:

Omar L. Hamada, MD, MBA
@OmarHamada

I want to clear something up so that there is absolutely no doubt.

I’m a Board Certified OB/GYN who has delivered over 2,500 babies.

There’s not a single fetal or maternal condition that requires third trimester abortion. Not one. Delivery, yes. Abortion, no.

Warning...this may make you barf.

[I'm a pro-choice Republican because abortion means less future Democrats. If abortion wasn't legalized in 1973 the black population in America would be at least 1/3 larger than what it is now. This fact is why the Democrats have to import a new poverty class of voters.

https://docs.house.gov/meetings/JU/...RG-115-JU10-Wstate-ParkerS-20171101-SD001.pdf

I guess the only good thing to come out of abortion is the idea of democrats exterminating themselves.

But those conservative that are "pro choice" should at least continue to adhere to the truth and call it what it really is! …"pro-abortion"!

Killing babies has nothing to do with choice. "Choice" is used because it marginalizes or masks the gruesomeness of this act.

Its almost as goofy as if hunters were to say they are pro choice because they believe they have the right to kill animals.....in opposition to those who are "pro-animal life"... which actually makes sense.

Last edited:
Regarding the Virginia bill..

BY: Andrew Kugle Follow @AndrewJKugle
January 30, 2019 1:12 pm

Virginia Gov. Ralph Northam (D.) commented Wednesday about a controversial 40-week abortion bill and in so doing said the law allows an abortion to take place after the infant's birth.

"If a mother is in labor, I can tell you exactly what would happen. The infant would be delivered. The infant would be kept comfortable. The infant would be resuscitated if that’s what the mother and the family desired, and then a discussion would ensue between the physicians and the mother," Northam said, alluding to the physician and mother discussing whether the born infant should live or die.

A Democratic lawmaker in the Virginia House of Delegates proposed a bill Tuesday that would allow abortions through the end of the third trimester of pregnancy. The video of Delegate Kathy Tran presenting her bill led to an exchange where she admitted that her bill would allow for a mother to abort her child minutes before giving birth.

What. In. The. ****.

"If a mother is in labor, I can tell you exactly what would happen. The infant would be delivered. The infant would be kept comfortable. The infant would be resuscitated if that’s what the mother and the family desired, and then a discussion would ensue between the physicians and the mother," Northam said, alluding to the physician and mother discussing whether the born infant should live or die.

A Democratic lawmaker in the Virginia House of Delegates proposed a bill Tuesday that would allow abortions through the end of the third trimester of pregnancy. The video of Delegate Kathy Tran presenting her bill led to an exchange where she admitted that her bill would allow for a mother to abort her child minutes before giving birth.

What. In. The. ****.

I refuse to believe this was actually said. On a public platform no less. What's happened to people?

Virginia Gov. Ralph Northam (D.) commented Wednesday about a controversial 40-week abortion bill and in so doing said the law allows an abortion to take place after the infant's birth.

What. In. The. ****.

If they kill the baby at that point, that seems like a clear federal offense.

The answer lies in the end of your signature line.

Yessir, it's real and it's scary. I remembered that quote from a line in a book by Howard Bloom he wrote in the 90's called "The Lucifer Principle". Excellent but disturbing read.

65d57159e61606a0eda11a220f67dbbc2fd9275a051ebc63a7de7f6da03faeed.png

I amazed by the number of brain damaged posters on discus, etc saying things like "The woman nine months pregnant isnt aborting a baby. Until its born that is a fetus."

Its like their brains and mouths arent connected to each other.

Its like their brains and mouths aren't connected to each other.

Reminds me of one RBG's best quotes...

"Frankly I had thought that at the time Roe was decided, there was concern about population growth and particularly growth in populations that we don’t want to have too many of.". RBG in an interview for the NYT on 7/7/2009.

Isn't that just spectacular? And we're raciss, right?

Malcolm X: Black Democrats are 'chumps'

"Frankly I had thought that at the time Roe was decided, there was concern about population growth and particularly growth in populations that we don’t want to have too many of.". RBG in an interview for the NYT on 7/7/2009.

Oh but you never hear about their dirty history. What a horrible person she is.

Clearly brought up in the Margaret Sanger school of abortion. She didn't get the memo that Hitler made public discussions of eugenics uncool.

What. In. The. ****.

If it's AFTER the infant is born, it's not an abortion. It's clear cut murder. So is abortion, but this is on a whole new level of depravity.