• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

NFL Teams most memorable moments

Id vote Harrison over the IR or Santonio, because while both of the others won games in the final drive, Harrison's also came with time running out, basically provided the winning points while taking away at best 3 points off of Arizona, and was a far more demonstration of sheer will and ability than either of the other two... Santonios came off of a perfect pass, and Franco's had the benefit of everyone thinking the play was over... Harrison was contested all the way to the end zone and he was almost tackled short... way more memorable at least for the new generation. in about another 20 years I think the IR will be further down on a list like this, despite its mystique...

I have to agree on the Harrison play. It was like a man dodging a minefield to get to that end zone. That was just a mind blowing play for me. That was all will power and determination. Just wow.

I have to agree on the Harrison play. It was like a man dodging a minefield to get to that end zone. That was just a mind blowing play for me. That was all will power and determination. Just wow.

Greatest play in Steeler history? I still would have to go with Franco. As someone mentioned earlier, it changed the mindset of the franchise from loser to the best overall team in sports. Harrison did have the most memorable defensive play in super bowl history though. Can you imagine what must have been going through the mind of Cardinal fans while watching that play?

I missed the 2nd half of that play, I was in a BW3's in Rochester and thought 92 stepped out of bounds. I turned around to high five a Steeler fan and he is screaming at me to turn around. All I see is Harrison lying in the end zone. After the multiple replays I finally understood what happened. Seconds before the snap I announced that we were going to get a turnover, so yes it was me that changed that game :)

Greatest play in Steeler history? I still would have to go with Franco. As someone mentioned earlier, it changed the mindset of the franchise from loser to the best overall team in sports. Harrison did have the most memorable defensive play in super bowl history though. Can you imagine what must have been going through the mind of Cardinal fans while watching that play?
Willie Parker only has the longest offensive TD run in Super Bowl History. Kinda cool that the Steelers own both of those records.

Willie Parker only has the longest offensive TD run in Super Bowl History. Kinda cool that the Steelers own both of those records.

Both offense & defensive longest TD rushing. Cut & print as that's a rap!!!!! Funny how fast Willie gets lost in the shuffle.

Salute the nation