• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

Non Steelers Games 10-1-23

madinsomniac

Reaction score
The Big Division Game of the week is Baltimore at Cleveland… as I’ve said before, Cleveland has a very easy schedule compared to the rest of the Division, so we should hope for a Browns loss here…

Cincinnati plays at the Titans… obviously we want a Bengals loss here..

The AFC game of the week is Miami at Buffalo … i guess you want the dolphins to take a loss…

Other early AFC games:

Atlanta playing Jacksonville in London right now

Denver at Chicago probably for the right to draft 1st overall…

The Rams at Indy

The later games see
The Raiders at the Chargers
The Pats at the Cowboys

And Sunday night tge Chiefs go to the Jets…

Pat at Cowboys. Too bad they both can't lose.

It's like asking which eye do you want the red hot poker in?

I'd be cool if the pats****** lost every game for the next 50 years.

Watson is out for Cleveland.

How in the world is Buffalo vs. Miami stacked in that 1:00 pm slot with garbage games later on? The Steelers always get bumped to the 4:25 pm spot for those types of big games. Wish we could be so lucky.

Desmond Ridder is great. Then not good at all. Then great. Then awful. His play is a living, breathing contradiction.

Holy ****, Disney+ is broadcasting the game where every player is CGIed as toys. This is horrific and hilarious at the same time.

Worst part: Booger McFarland is announcing...

Desmond Ridder is great. Then not good at all. Then great. Then awful. His play is a living, breathing contradiction.
Stares down his WRs too often. If he can simmer his that down a little he can be improve. Just way too inconsistent.

Watson is out for Cleveland.

How in the world is Buffalo vs. Miami stacked in that 1:00 pm slot with garbage games later on? The Steelers always get bumped to the 4:25 pm spot for those types of big games. Wish we could be so lucky.
He should probably get a massage to help that shoulder.

Why do they keep interrupting the Swift & Kelce show with this football mumbo jumbo?

Why do they keep interrupting the Swift & Kelce show with this football mumbo jumbo?

I, for one, am stoked knowing that Taylor Swift is at this game and cheering about **** she doesn’t understand.

Jets having their lunch money stolen. Repeatedly.

Reactions: JMM
I'm watching the Andy Reid master class in play design and thinking what would Canada do?

That over-under-TE play was brilliant.

If Rodgers was playing the Jets would be a competitive team. Wilson is HORRIBLE.

The LT for the Jets is horrible. Guy gets beat all the time and is the reason Rodgers is injured.

I'm not paying close attention to this jets game. How do they have 5 points. Safety?