• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

Not That I Give A F%@# About The Emmys.....

Booted

Less-known member
Forefather
Contributor
Reaction score
But this is ******* embarrassing. And **** you, Kimmel for playing along. Lowest ratings ever. Wonder why.

I would rather watch a highlight tape of "Mike Tomlin challenge flags" than a Hollywood awards show.

Did they give another award to Harvey Weinstein? Jeffrey Epstein? The usual litany of child rapists who control Hollywood?

Good lord. Who wrote that? Was that supposed to be funny? What an ***.

I didn't watch that trainwreck but I did see this speech by Dave Chappelle.

I would rather watch a highlight tape of "Mike Tomlin challenge flags" than a Hollywood awards show.

Did they give another award to Harvey Weinstein? Jeffrey Epstein? The usual litany of child rapists who control Hollywood?
I didn't watch any of it. I didn't even know they were on tv. But this clip of Jimmy Cuckkle was brought to my attention.

I’da ***** slap him.
I would have looked at him in disbelief and a raised eyebrow, then walked off stage, But Kimmel knew what the act was going to be and went along with it, Dumbass.

I would have looked at him in disbelief and a raised eyebrow, then walked off stage, But Kimmel knew what the act was going to be and went along with it, Dumbass.

Problem is there is no comedy there. That **** isn’t funny now. “Don’t they know how insensitive that is given the times”

What are the emmys. I've never seen them. I've probably had more important fun things to do like saw off my arm with a butter knife.

I've completed disconnected myself from tv outside of forensic files and the history
channel.

I got through 43 seconds of that, and then went to the YT comments. The one that stuck out to me, was the one that they thought this **** would appeal to most of the country. Hollywood is so out of touch, it is pathetic and disgraceful.

We once went to movies to be entertained. Now, we go to be lectured on immoral we are.
Sports used to be the great uniter. An escape from the news. Now it is infected.

Wow, this year is a reset.........and it is far from over. Brace for impact.

I haven't watched one of these "we love us" shows in decades. Clearly hitting myself in the head with a brick for hours on end is more valuable. These hacks really think that they are important. I was out hunting today, and I stepped in cow crap. It was more important than all of them together.