• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

Ocommie should be charged with treason

IndySteel

Contributor
Reaction score
He has endangered this nation by opening our borders to illegal aliens, including violent criminals and terrorists, and has ignored our immigration laws. And he won't even acknowledge radical Islamic terrorism as a threat to us. And he gave nuclear weapons to a terrorist country who hates America. And he's trying to destroy our country financially. Not to mention a hundred other things. He's clearly the absolute worst president in our history.

How long have you hated all dark-skinned people? Stop being racist. Stop it now.

I'm an equal opportunity hater. Hillary should be charged too.

A sexist too I see. You watch Fox News I'll bet. Probably work for the Koch brothers and voting for Trump.

A sexist too I see. You watch Fox News I'll bet. Probably work for the Koch brothers and voting for Trump.

I don't know what channel to watch now. I gave up on Fox because they're so anti-Trump. But so is everyone else. I just flip around. I'll probably watch mostly PMSNBC tonight in hopes of watching heads explode.

Ha ha, funny thread. Obama's been great, too bad (for you Indy) you don't agree with his policies.

obama-birth-certificate-laughing.jpg

Ha ha, funny thread. Obama's been great, too bad (for you Indy) you don't agree with his policies.

No, it's great for me. That incompetent **** is responsible for the Trump revolution that will get this country back on the right track.

He has a 51% approval rating. make him white, and take away all the free **** he gives to people that don't know how to spell job, and his approval rating would be 3. why don't you look at how he just flopped on Atlantic oil drilling and what gas prices have done since Tuesday when he made that announcement. Ya he is great alright, great for everyone but the United States of America!!!!!!

I believe Obama has deported more illegals than any other President and illegal immigration has been near
zero during his presidency. Illegals come here for jobs, many Mexicans went home when the financial crisis
decreased jobs in the construction industry.

I believe Obama has deported more illegals than any other President and illegal immigration has been near
zero during his presidency. Illegals come here for jobs, many Mexicans went home when the financial crisis
decreased jobs in the construction industry.

I"m pretty sure that the only reason he's been able to deport so many is that so many have walked right across that border. Border patrol has been told to find other employment if they are interested in actually doing the job they were hired to do. Such BS.

I would be all for charging Obama with treason for the PRISM program, so long as George W. Bush is charged with treason for authorizing torture and indefinite confinement without charge.

As for immigration, I'm not sure I understand that one. You gonna charge Teddy Roosevelt, Taft, and Wilson with treason for all the Italians and Eastern Europeans that came in during their watch?

I don't think that was treason unless done to Americans, is it?

Legal residents have the same constitutional rights as citizens. They just can't vote. Some of the people detained and tortured were American citizens or legal residents.

I don't think that was treason unless done to Americans, is it?
stop it with your goddamn logic. this is no place for logic. stop it. stop it now.

Legal residents have the same constitutional rights as citizens. They just can't vote. Some of the people detained and tortured were American citizens or legal residents.

yes, but to make up for that, we allowed 5 raghead terrorists to be exchanged for a deserter.

Hmm, I don't recall that any of them were American citizens or legal residents that were subjected to torture. Some of those may have been subjected to the process (can't remember what it was called) where they were turned over to someone else who then tortured them. Not saying that is any better, just saying I don't recall specifics.

Hmm, I don't recall that any of them were American citizens or legal residents that were subjected to torture. Some of those may have been subjected to the process (can't remember what it was called) where they were turned over to someone else who then tortured them. Not saying that is any better, just saying I don't recall specifics.

It's kind of irrelevant. The torture order itself made no exemption for legal residents or citizens. So whether or not a citizen was or was not tortured, Bush committed treason by giving the order.

It's kind of irrelevant. The torture order itself made no exemption for legal residents or citizens. So whether or not a citizen was or was not tortured, Bush committed treason by giving the order.

you really give a flying **** about Khalid Sheik Mohammed?
and I don't feel sorry for any of the detainees who were water-boarded. In fact, I give less of a **** about them than you do the thousands of Christians being beheaded by the detainees goat ******* butt buddies.

you really give a flying **** about Khalid Sheik Mohammed?
and I don't feel sorry for any of the detainees who were water-boarded. In fact, I give less of a **** about them than you do the thousands of Christians being beheaded by the detainees goat ******* butt buddies.

As I've said on this board many times before: conservatives don't believe in anything. They stand for nothing.

Torture is immoral. Read the 8th Amendment to the US Constitution. It violates not just the letter, but the spirit of the law. But because conservative moral relativism only sees atrocities when they are committed by someone else, it's is allowable in your eyes to commit any heinous act.

American conservatives and Islamic Conservatives are two sides of the same coin. Neither of you will recognize the humanity of the other. You hate them for the same reasons they hate you. You are the same. You are one. The Founding Fathers would be sickened to see what conservatives have turned this country into. Hate mongering, fear mongering, blood thirsty mobs.

Supe: do you have any moral values AT ALL? Anything you believe to be universally immoral that is NOT related to sex in some way (funny how dogmatic you right wingers can be about sex while sanctifying torture)?

how pompous can you possibly be to say that American conservatives are equal to Islamic Conservatives?

we're not questioning MY morals. the topic is that of Bomma and his lack thereof. I'm not the POTUS, or else I'd welcome my **** be attacked. But say something about The Messiah, The Great O, The True Divider, and his minions want to "flip the script" and make it about you. No, jackass, this is not about me. **** you and your ****** up wannabe twist.

I'm sure if George ******* Washington were alive today, he and ol' Andrew Jackson would have personally waterboarded that ******** Khalid Sheik Mohammed.

while Davy Crockett watched and John Wayne charged for tickets at the door.