• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

OFFICIAL Prediction Thread....STEELERS at Broncos

Drink IRON City

KAYAK Champion who drives a LUXURY S10
Forefather
Contributor
Reaction score
1-0 and sitting on top of the AFCN

Justin Fields is starting and I feel he can build on last weeks good performance. I hope Russ is mentoring to his full ability both at practice and on the field of play.

Broderick Jones is taking 1st team snaps at LT as well as Troy Fauntanu taking 1st team snaps at right tackle. This is our future

maDD waTT, 1-0 QB, 1-0 OC, 1-0 C, aggressive HC, ................................................................................................ 26

at

mile high, rookie QB, Elway, my two favorite teams---STEELERS and whoever is playing Denver......... 9

Tie Breakers (these pertain to the steeler, this is to clarify for my Canadian friend)
1) Who score the first rushing TD
2) George Pickens and Calvin Austin3 combined receiving yards
3) This is a 3 part question, year 2018, answer as if you are me as I'd just met this chick and went on 1st date, yes or no with added commentary if needed
...... A) As the guy, do you pay for everything ?
...... B) She ordered high $$$$$ desert $$$$ ate one bite and didn't like it, do you ask for a to go box ?
...... C) Due to her entitlement and knowing there will be NO 2nd date, do you try to score anyways..............?

ATTENTION please read--------
Gildong Sack was last weeks winner, then wasn't. He declined the prize and said to give it to 2nd place or someone who has paid to help support this site. He said he was just playing for the fun of it. That is all fine and dandy, but then it isn't. I'm not lazy, but it does take effort to determine winner and then only to find out you didn't. It steels the thunder of the game and from the true winner. We had a past poster pull near the same thing and was BANNED. NO, I'm not banning Gildong Sack, but that is a consideration in the future for all.

NOTICE: I understand if you don't want to give out your address, no worries and most definitely want you to still participate. Just put NO PRIZE, at the top of your prediction, pretty easy thing to do so as I can determine the real winner. I'll still acknowledge the "no prize" participants in a "special" way.
Rules of the Game
1) Differential of your score VS actual game score determines winner, tie breakers as needed. S- 6........ F- 3..................... you predict S- 5...........F- 2........... diff..2
2) If you enter you MUST be willing to give address to send prize to (PM slash or myself), YOU do not get option on
........ who or what to send prize to. If you don't want the prize, designate it in you prediction post.!!!
3) Prediction post must be in before game starts, don't cry not my problem
4) DIC has final say on everything, including bannable offenses.

Gentlemen,
Start your engines as here is the latest LUXURY S10 update. Coolie is notorious for being able to ride in the back and cause the most problems of any passenger ever. Lunar, myself, and 3 of his White Castle girls were going through the White Castle drive through. We ordered smoothly and was about to pay, when we both realized we still had Coolie in the back. We crank our necks around only to see him swinging soiled diaper poo at the people behind us. One of the girls flashed him a nipple peak and that held his attention until we could get out of there and on the road. Needless to say, I'm sure we will be taking him with us again, like a lost puppy.

GOOD LUCK to all

SPECIAL NOTE: Papa Lazarou was last weeks winner, GREAT job Papa

Salute the nation

oh you wish I would lower myself and hang with you twatwaffles

Steelers 35
broncos 12

Najee scores from 25 yards out for the 1st rushing TD
Pickens 98 + Austin 12 = 110 receiving yards
Yes, Yes and Yes

any guy who doens't pay for everything on a date is a *****
gotta keep the desert in case part 3 of this question is not successful...no not to **** it....
hit it and quit it...**** orders expensive food..she has to pony up that booty

Steelers 16
Broncos 15

Tiebreaker

Yes, Yes and Yes

gotta keep the desert in case part 3 of this question is not successful...no not to **** it....

No Prize (so easy a caveman can do it)
Steelers 23-Bronco Billy’s 13

1 Najee two yards out
2 70 for Pickens 0 for Austin
3A we share an account
3B she did what? I will have to discipline her when we get home. I told her no wire hangers ever! So yes a to-go box.
3C men always try to score, it isn’t a matter of if it is a matter of when.

Men Of Steel 16
Denver Tebows 10

First rushing TD - Harris
Pickens and CAIII receiving yards - 110
3a. Yes.
3b. Depends if it's something I'd like.
3c. No because if the date went like that I wouldn't have a shot anyway, besides which I'm unattractive.

Steelers 16
Broncos 15

Tiebreaker

Yes, Yes and Yes

brilliant post

brilliant post
iu

Damn right.

Men of Donkey 16
Men of Steel 24

Najee scores the TD
George and Calvin get a combined 95 yds

Yes, and I embarass her by using a Groupon.
No, I don't want a reminder of that annoyance.
Yes, I still hit it and give her the worst sex I'm capable of to show her who's boss.

No prize.
Steelers must prove they can score a touchdown. More than one would be great. Nix will get rattled. Leading to a turnover. At least one.

Steelers 22
Broncos 16

1. Fields

2. 105

3. Yes, no, yes.

Yes, and I embarass her by using a Groupon.
No, I don't want a reminder of that annoyance.
Yes, I still hit it and give her the worst sex I'm capable of to show her who's boss.

So................................... You'll be giving her your BEST !!!!

Salute the nation

Is that referencing you would throw up a Hail Mary pass hoping she catches it?😅

She's probably hoping she don't catch anything....................................................

Salute the nation

No field goals this time.

Steelers 28
Eeyores 10

IMG-0079.gif

I’m a gentleman, so yes I would pay.
Yes I would ask for a box.
Yes I would ask my date for her box too…because I’m a gentleman.
I paid after all.