• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

Omar & Pat interview

Steelmann

Reaction score

I don’t think I saw this posted. Good View.

I think when Omar and others talk about Kenny the one word Omar uses will define him. Desire.

He wants to be great.....the desire is there. You can see it....feel it. The fans feel it.You just know he will put in the work

When they talk about George it’s the same thing.

I think when Omar and others talk about Kenny the one word Omar uses will define him. Desire.

He wants to be great.....the desire is there. You can see it....feel it. The fans feel it.You just know he will put in the work

As much as I hate the Douche bag Brady, Desire, preparation and work ethic(along with some cheating) are what set him apart from far more physically gifted QB's. Hopefully we get at least some of that with Kenny.

Omar is a good talker. You can see the energy he brings to the room.

He brought that same energy to the draft and free agency. As the Steelers had one of the busiest off-seasons in memory.

I know the team has like any other team still some questions marks. But the level of competition that is brought to the room is impressive.