• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

On the Border

JMM

Forefather
Contributor
Reaction score
I'm right here. Can't you understand plain English

Interesting how the border always heats up when there is other hot news is on the front burner, like mandates, Afghan refugees going this way and that, fallout from the failed departure from The Stan, Milley making up his own rules and the obliteration of innocent Afghan civilians..

Anyone find it interesting how so many Haitians wound up at The Border? How did they make the trek across the Gulf? Who organized that? You'd think it would be a shorter route to Florida... Very interesting indeed.

The border is a disaster, and this administration is derelict in its duties to the American people by basically throwing the door open and just letting anyone come in. In fact, it's downright criminal. Fortunately, even Democrats are starting to get pissed about it, so maybe they can bring enough pressure to bear to get the President to actually do something. I'm not holding my breath though.

The border is a disaster, and this administration is derelict in its duties to the American people by basically throwing the door open and just letting anyone come in. In fact, it's downright criminal. Fortunately, even Democrats are starting to get pissed about it, so maybe they can bring enough pressure to bear to get the President to actually do something. I'm not holding my breath though.
Agreed. I really want to know how that wave of Haitians actually got there and who organized their transit across the Gulf.

Agreed. I really want to know how that wave of Haitians actually got there and who organized their transit across the Gulf.

My understanding is that tens of thousands of Haitians were in Central America and Mexico and held by authorities in those countries, but when Sloppy Joe opened the border, those countries figured they could make those illegals America's problem. And they just released them, knowing they would head north by the tens of thousands.

Sloppy Joe ... stupid. Lazy. Cheater. Liar. Corrupt. Demented. Loser. Idiot. Kid-sniffing, ice-cream gobbling weirdo. Who the hell is surprised he is a worthless puppet while the evil using him as a stupid ventriloquist dummy set about to destroy America?

My understanding is that tens of thousands of Haitians were in Central America and Mexico and held by authorities in those countries, but when Sloppy Joe opened the border, those countries figured they could make those illegals America's problem. And they just released them, knowing they would head north by the tens of thousands.

Sloppy Joe ... stupid. Lazy. Cheater. Liar. Corrupt. Demented. Loser. Idiot. Kid-sniffing, ice-cream gobbling weirdo. Who the hell is surprised he is a worthless puppet while the evil using him as a stupid ventriloquist dummy set about to destroy America?
you're incorrect. again. Hank Johnson warned us of this when referencing Guam.
Haiti tipped. People fell into the ocean. Then banded together and swam like a school of fish to refuge in Texas.

So how did they get from Haiti to Mexico? Haiti is a pretty poor place as we know and those folks don't look like they have a pot to cook in. I could be wrong but I don't see them paying for a flight out or hopping a boat charter. Some group organized a few pretty large ships to ferry them across the Gulf I do not recall anything in the news about them showing up in Mexico. It was like they somehow magically appeared under that bridge at the border. What a crock of bs we're being handed by our Pravda.

They are not political refugees running from persecution, but economic in nature. I doubt any of them held on to the side of a raft while swimming to Mexico.
Rather they likely flew to within a few hundred miles of our border and rode a bus the rest of the way. We currently do not have a southern border and the world knows this, the situation will continue to deteriorate while Nero fiddles.

It’s all about bringing in Third Worlders and granting them amnesty and eventually citizenship so they will vote for the DNC.

It’s all about bringing in Third Worlders and granting them amnesty and eventually citizenship so they will vote for the DNC.
That way the left won't have to steal elections anymore. It's all about being more legitimate.

I do not recall anything in the news about them showing up in Mexico. It was like they somehow magically appeared under that bridge at the border. What a crock of bs we're being handed by our Pravda.

Are you suggesting that the free US media is not legit at all times, in all ways?

You're a right-wing extremist.