• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

Paradise in Ohio city life

You couldn't pay me enough to live in any large city. Those are the last places to be near when the **** hits the fan. Whatever is coming to those running those cities will be well earned.

You couldn't pay me enough to live in any large city. Those are the last places to be near when the **** hits the fan. Whatever is coming to those running those cities will be well earned.
The funny part will be the voters. As they fight for food, And their very existence is a miserable struggle of survival. With their dying breath will utter the words, "Fukkin' Trump"

Sadly, it will be coming to the suburbs and the sticks eventually.

Sadly, it will be coming to the suburbs and the sticks eventually.
It's already in the suburbs.
We as white people have to look at ourselves in the mirror and figure out what we are doing wrong to cause this.

Last edited:
It’s like they live in another world. Dude is dying and she like pleas step away or whatever the **** she said.

My head is on a swivel leaving my grocery store. Completely ****** I think this way.

It's a terrible direction our country is heading in. Such complete disregard for human life. There's so much of it going on every single day. We only get a fraction of it in the news.

It's really hard to comprehend so many people are so cold.