• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

People that have gone …..

Ironcitysteelers

What do I put here? **** it.
Contributor
Reaction score
Missing!

1. Tibs
2. Flog
3. That dick in Canada
4. That dick lying scientist
5. Still missing ark but that’s not new.

Tibs has been on the football side of the forum.
Trog too.

As for the rest idk

5. Still missing ark but that’s not new.

No one's missing that stench.

spray-stinky.gif

I didn't know where to put this, but I'm gonna say "People that have gone... mad" with this one:

I hate when I got a fish on the line and some hooker comes knocking on the shanty door.

maybe if you demented ***** would learn how to tag people, we'd get to the bottom of why they've decided to "disappear"

@Troglodyte
@Tibs

• Wow
Reactions: MTC
He grew a vagina

I think he always had one, just took something like the WuFlu for it to really rear its ugly head.

Speaking of that, was on the road and noticed someone in a car next to me had a mask on by themselves, but it was pulled down. We pulled up to a light and he noticed I was looking at him, proceeded to pull the mask up over his face as if my stare was going to infect him - then took off.

This thing broke a lot of brains. Our wonderful government, big pharma and legacy media amplified it x100. Just imagine the reaction if something really deadly escapes from that ****-hole in Wuhan? It'll be Armageddon.

I think he always had one, just took something like the WuFlu for it to really rear its ugly head.

Speaking of that, was on the road and noticed someone in a car next to me had a mask on by themselves, but it was pulled down. We pulled up to a light and he noticed I was looking at him, proceeded to pull the mask up over his face as if my stare was going to infect him - then took off.

This thing broke a lot of brains. Our wonderful government, big pharma and legacy media amplified it x100. Just imagine the reaction if something really deadly escapes from that ****-hole in Wuhan? It'll be Armageddon.

Oh for sure. Those with broken brains already may never come out of the hole. If we ever have something really catestrophic happen,well better be armed.

Wearing a mask in the car is one of the most useless and lmfao things ever

Wearing a mask in the car is one of the most useless and lmfao things ever
The company i worked for was petrified of us flying out during the first year and a half of the pandemic. It was forbidden… so whenever we had to go to texas or Oklahoma or the dakotas or anywhere long we were stuck driving out. They always sent two people in a vehicle and forced us to both wear masks the entire time …. We tried to explain that in a closed environment masks would not matter, but hey who doesnt want to drive ten to twenty hours in a vehicle wearing masks with cameras watching you the entire time