• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

Petition to keep Vick off the team, or dump him since he's already been signed

on the Matter of vick he played great today, but I still have reservations... my initial thought was that his style would be good for Bryant and Mill;er, but not for Bell and brown

If you want to know where I stand? I was wearing my eagles Vick jersey proudly today. It's not 2011 people...

He could have thrown 10 TDs and I still would not want him on the team, but at this point it is what it is. I think the Steelers and Penguins lack team/locker room chemistry while the Pirates have great chemistry. Management needs to bring some good locker room guys in

He could have thrown 10 TDs and I still would not want him on the team, but at this point it is what it is. I think the Steelers and Penguins lack team/locker room chemistry while the Pirates have great chemistry. Management needs to bring some good locker room guys in

Everyone is obviously entitled to their opinion but good locker room guys don't always win championships. Especially in this day and age. Apparently even Ben admitted he was a horrible teammate and we won multiple championships with him as our QB.

Michael Vick's play was one of the few bright spots in the game! You can sure tell he has started and finished NFL games. A very good sign. Too bad he didn't play on the defense.

It really would be easier for some of you folks to accept that Vick has paid his debt to society if he had committed manslaughter instead of animal cruelty. How many of you are vegans again?

It really would be easier for some of you folks to accept that Vick has paid his debt to society if he had committed manslaughter instead of animal cruelty. How many of you are vegans again?

If he was an abortion doctor it would be all good.

Winning breeds "chemistry".
How was the Pirates lockerroom "chemistry" when they were stealing your money for twenty years? Did they hand out Chemistry Bobbleheads?
After two decades of feeding their gullible fans **** the Pirates were finally forced by MLB to run their franchise like a legitimate baseball team instead of a racket and now suddenly they are the model franchise? Give me a ******* break.

Both the Steelers and Penguins are some of the most tight knit "band of brothers" teams in their respective sports, there isn't one moody energy drainer in either group (well maybe except for Malkin when he isn't scoring).

Vick isn't going to hurt the Steelers lockerroom. If anything his veteran experience and presence will boost confidence now that the team know's he is behind Ben instead of pitiful L. Jones.

How would people be reacting if we signed Dante Stallworth ????

Everyone is obviously entitled to their opinion but good locker room guys don't always win championships. Especially in this day and age. Apparently even Ben admitted he was a horrible teammate and we won multiple championships with him as our QB.

Ben's attitude grew after his first title, but that locker room had guys like Bettis, Ward, Farrior, Kimo, Hartings, Faneca, Randle El, Porter, Polamalu, Smith, etc.

Ben's attitude grew after his first title, but that locker room had guys like Bettis, Ward, Farrior, Kimo, Hartings, Faneca, Randle El, Porter, Polamalu, Smith, etc.

It seems that Harrison has been more vocal since he returned.

Yeah and a bum like Gradkowski threw for 3 TDs in a quarter against the Steelers a few years ago doesn't change the fact both suck.

Except that was career day for Grad.
That was his one and only shining moment against a pitifully defense and a team on its way into a tailspin.

Vick is probably the best back up this team has had in many years.

Never understood with a QB who takes hits and plays Ben's style they never had a quality back up.

Batch, Dixon, Leftwitch, probably on their best day aren't as good as Vick.

DIxon couldn't even throw the ball without it hitting the ground 5 yards before the receiver.

One hit and Batch was gonna be on a stretcher.

I hope we never have to see Vick on the field, but if we do I feel better with him than any I have listed above.

Especially Gradkowski. Anyone who thinks those two are equal talent right now needs their head examined.

kind of hard to judge his play today considering the poor EXCUSE of blocking he had.

As far as his personal life goes. That's a different story. As long as he comes to work and isn't a problem I don't see this as a bad thing.

Steeler fans you guys should be ashame of ourselves regarding all of the arrogant remarks regarding Vick. Please!!!! I can go WAY back to humans that were slain and were exonerated.
If your GREAT owner has no problem with, then YOU shouldnt... He who is without SIN let him cast the first stone..

Steeler fans you guys should be ashame of ourselves regarding all of the arrogant remarks regarding Vick. Please!!!! I can go WAY back to humans that were slain and were exonerated.
If your GREAT owner has no problem with, then YOU shouldnt... He who is without SIN let him cast the first stone..

cast a first stone? I would love to hit you in the head with a brick

do your agenda elsewhere

hi

Last edited:
No one wants to answer that question .. .

isn't he the guy who accidentally ran someone over?

if it was on purpose

no thank you

if it was by accident more than once

no thank you

Vick didn't brutishly kill those plethora of dogs by accident.