• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

Planned Parenthood Selling Dead Babies for Parts

How does one apply moderation to the sanctity of life?

It's not the baby's fault it's dad was a rapist, and yet somehow the sanctity of its life doesn't matter?

You've got the mother's mental health to consider as well, although I do know one rape victim who kept and raised her child. Got attacked in the mall parking lot and raped in the back seat of her car.
FYI, I'm not so much anti-abortion as I am anti-hypocrisy. As much as Liberals like to bash pro-life people with "Well why don't you adopt all the babies then?" I can fire back with pictures of dead cut up babies and say "This is what you want to keep legal. There are babies out there that need killin'." Mostly I just rejoice that a Liberal institution is looking bad right now. I love how this group is slowly releasing the videos so that PP can deny this or that, then the next video comes out that blows their explanation out of the water. Good times.

What about rape or incest? That's not the mothers life, it's her terrible inconvenience.

The sanctity of life comes with limitations and exceptions, and not just for pro-choicers.

Why is it you folks always have to argue the tiny fraction of cases where this is an issue? I think every abortion is a tragedy...I think there are children of rape whose mother had the courage to bring them to term who are grateful to have been given a chance at life. Real live human beings, who shoulder no blame for how they were brought into this world. But I'm also a realist. I'd like to abolish all abortions but making them exceedingly rare and only legal in the most dire circumstances would be a great start.

The vast majority of abortions are because someone got lazy or careless with birth control or didn't use it at all, and didn't want to be inconvenienced for 9 months. Is that reason good enough to justify the violent destruction of a human life to you? Is it not morally different in any way from someone who was raped or someone who may die if they continue a pregnancy?

Most pro-lifers are equally hypocritical as they believe in the sanctity of life so long as the child's father wasn't a rapist or related to the mother, or the mother didn't face serious health complications related to the pregnancy.

I would expect that most pro-lifers wouldn't really condone abortion in these instances either, but allow both as, somewhat, reasonable compromises. Some don't allow either as acceptable 1. with rape, the woman didn't choose to have sex and get pregnant, as a result. 2. The woman has to make the choice between her life and her child's life. I'd expect that to be a terrible decision to make and the woman would be racked with guilt for years, thereafter.

I don't object to anyone who would want to make those decisions, although I would still consider it taking a life. I understand the differences and I believe it important to understand that it is a dilemma, rather than, necessarily, hypocritical.

Why is it you folks always have to argue the tiny fraction of cases where this is an issue? I think every abortion is a tragedy...I think there are children of rape whose mother had the courage to bring them to term who are grateful to have been given a chance at life. Real live human beings, who shoulder no blame for how they were brought into this world. But I'm also a realist. I'd like to abolish all abortions but making them exceedingly rare and only legal in the most dire circumstances would be a great start.

The vast majority of abortions are because someone got lazy or careless with birth control or didn't use it at all, and didn't want to be inconvenienced for 9 months. Is that reason good enough to justify the violent destruction of a human life to you? Is it not morally different in any way from someone who was raped or someone who may die if they continue a pregnancy?

My point was regarding "sanctity of life" and the hypocrisy of that argument. I think you got my point as you don't mention it here.

It is not my business, nor the government's business, to tell people what they cannot do.

WTF?!!

Do you mean, unless it is what toilet to use, what light bulbs you can buy, what asthma medication is available, whether you have to buy overpriced insurance you don't want and don't like?

I can't sell my kidney to a multimillionaire to provide lifetime income for my family because it is illegal. My kidney is just a lump of tissue and it is my body. Why would that be illegal?

How does one apply moderation to the sanctity of life?

It's not the baby's fault it's dad was a rapist, and yet somehow the sanctity of its life doesn't matter?

Sing those company lines Troggy. Hello tail? Wag the dog. You speak to the incredibly rare instance that a woman needs to have an abortion as a result of a rape. Most sources show it's about 1% of all abortions. Last year there were 1,050,000 abortions.

There have been nearly 60Million abortions since Roe V. Wade. Those are holocaust numbers. But even the Germans didn't sell Jewish body parts to bidders on the open market...with tax payer dollars in support of the effort to boot.

Just keep pulling those blinds down in front of your eyes.

I'll go halfsies with ya. Let's keep a law in place to provide abortions for women who were raped. Let's prohibit it when it's a matter of convenience. Deal?

Last edited:
Hey, he participated in Malcolm X's assassination without repercussion. Maybe he can get away with this too.

They go apeshit if a person who claims to be a Christian blows up an abortion center or kills an abortion doctor. WTF would they do if a Muslim did it? Their ******* heads would explode trying to rationalize.

Hey, he participated in Malcolm X's assassination without repercussion. Maybe he can get away with this too.
They go apeshit if a person who claims to be a Christian blows up an abortion center or kills an abortion doctor. WTF would they do if a Muslim did it? Their ******* heads would explode trying to rationalize.
Pssst...Read the article, he was talking about killing the police.

My point was regarding "sanctity of life" and the hypocrisy of that argument. I think you got my point as you don't mention it here.

Like I said, I consider every life taken by abortion to be sacred. A tragedy. I would pray that the tiny, tiny number of women who are impregnated by rape have the courage not to punish their unborn children for the crime, but I have compassion and understanding for them if they are not strong enough to do that. It would take almost superhuman strength and grace to do that. Hypocritical? Nope, I don't think so, not all.

I have compassion and understanding for someone who steals a loaf of bread to feed their child. I don't have compassion and understanding for someone who steals a pair of Jimmy Choos because they've already maxed out their credit cards.

I know a married person who had an abortion just because they "weren't ready" financially to have a kid yet. Two years later they had a kid. Yes, for a few thousand dollars in the bank they sacrificed their first child's life. And bragged about it. Is it hypocritical for me to make a moral distinction between that person and someone who has an abortion because she was raped? I don't think so at all.

Sing those company lines Troggy. Hello tail? Wag the dog. You speak to the incredibly rare instance that a woman needs to have an abortion as a result of a rape. Most sources show it's about 1% of all abortions. Last year there were 1,050,000 abortions.

There have been nearly 60Million abortions since Roe V. Wade. Those are holocaust numbers. But even the Germans didn't sell Jewish body parts to bidders on the open market...with tax payer dollars in support of the effort to boot.

Just keep pulling those blinds down in front of your eyes.

I'll go halfsies with ya. Let's keep a law in place to provide abortions for women who were raped. Let's prohibit it when it's a matter of convenience. Deal?

Again, my point was regarding the sanctity of life. WTF does the sanctity of life have to do with numbers or percentages?

There are plenty of people out there who would love to adopt a baby....so the victim of a rape could give her baby up for adoption. IJS....it's an option.

Again, my point was regarding the sanctity of life. WTF does the sanctity of life have to do with numbers or percentages?

If this is about the sanctity of life, then let's go with my proposal. We provide means for the 1% of women who are raped and impregnated to abort. All other reasons (to protect the sanctity of life) are furthermore outlawed.

We in agreement?

The Komen Foundation has enough problems of their own without looking like they're attached to PP. I'm thinking in five years or less they're toast and the leadership is in jail.

maybe they should start doing abortions. Then they can do whatever they want.

If this is about the sanctity of life, then let's go with my proposal. We provide means for the 1% of women who are raped and impregnated to abort. All other reasons (to protect the sanctity of life) are furthermore outlawed.

We in agreement?

Dude. I really don't care about your pointless proposal. There's little chance I'm getting involved in an unplanned pregnancy.

And your screwy logic regarding the sanctity of life proves you don't get it. Sanctity of life pertains to each individual life. You don't get to pick and choose.

Dude. I really don't care about your pointless proposal. There's little chance I'm getting involved in an unplanned pregnancy.

And your screwy logic regarding the sanctity of life proves you don't get it. Sanctity of life pertains to each individual life. You don't get to pick and choose.

That's a pretty weak concession speech. You're point is clear: you would not (hypothetically) ban the other 99% of poor-choice abortions. You're almost as bad the baby killers themselves.

So you're saying all lives are sacred or none are? Talk about your screwy logic. Heck, by that logic, killing my toddler is something that's my choice and none of your business.

The Supreme Court in its ultimate hypocrisy decided that killing a third trimester fetus is mostly your business (unless it accidentally slips out of the birth canal and is born in which case it's TOTALLY your business), killing a second trimester fetus is somewhat your business and killing a first trimester fetus is none of your business. Please explain THAT screwy logic to me. I'd love to see you try.

So you're saying all lives are sacred or none are? Talk about your screwy logic. Heck, by that logic, killing my toddler is something that's my choice and none of your business.

The Supreme Court in its ultimate hypocrisy decided that killing a third trimester fetus is mostly your business (unless it accidentally slips out of the birth canal and is born in which case it's TOTALLY your business), killing a second trimester fetus is somewhat your business and killing a first trimester fetus is none of your business. Please explain THAT screwy logic to me. I'd love to see you try.

If the argument is sanctity of life, YES, all lives are sacred. Right?

By your logic, killing your toddler is only your choice if it's father was a rapist.

The abortion debate is choice of the mother vs life of child and when that life begins. If you side with the life of child beginning at conception, It's all or nothing. You don't get to say some children's lives don't count for whatever reason.

By arguing that rape victims and others are exceptions, you have now started to side with the choice of the mother. Precisely what the Supreme Court does when it decides life doesn't start at conception.

Extreme leftists believe that babies aren't fully alive until they have become independent from their parents. In that case, all those basement-dwelling millenials are kill worthy, right?

That's a pretty weak concession speech. You're point is clear: you would not (hypothetically) ban the other 99% of poor-choice abortions. You're almost as bad the baby killers themselves.

No. My point is that if abortion is about the sanctity of life, the 99% of baby killers are no worse than someone who is willing to concede the 1% of abortions.

Its going to get worse.

If the argument is sanctity of life, YES, all lives are sacred. Right?

By your logic, killing your toddler is only your choice if it's father was a rapist.

No. By her logic it isn't a choice.

The abortion debate is choice of the mother vs life of child and when that life begins. If you side with the life of child beginning at conception, It's all or nothing. You don't get to say some children's lives don't count for whatever reason.

By arguing that rape victims and others are exceptions, you have now started to side with the choice of the mother. Precisely what the Supreme Court does when it decides life doesn't start at conception.

Can you not see the difference between what you state in that last sentence and abortions of convenience. Regardless we've really gotten off the tracks here.....the issue is the ghastly methods being used and discussed as if these people were dismembering a chicken along with the sale of the parts, again as if they were livestock.