• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

Religion of Peace Part 20019182828

Jump_2_zpsxrsryjie.jpg

I can't seem to wrap my head around the fact that both the Media and our left minded establishment choose to ignore this blatant subversive religious sect.

Check this out, if you missed it this morning.

Shocking video of children in Philadelphia Muslim Society: 'We will chop off their heads' for Allah

Disturbing footage of Muslim kids saying they would sacrifice themselves and kill for the "army of Allah" surfaced from an Islamic center in Philadelphia.

The Muslim American Society (MAS) Islamic Center in Philadelphia posted the video to its Facebook page celebrating "Ummah Day" in which young children wearing Palestinian scarves sang and read poetry about killing for Allah and the mosque in Jerusalem.
The Middle East Media Research Institute (MEMRI), a watchdog group, alerted Fox News to the video.

"These are not isolated incidents; they are happening in major centers of the country – including in Pennsylvania," MEMRI said in a statement.

In the video, translated by MEMRI, kids can be heard singing: "The land of the Prophet Muhammad's Night Journey is calling us. Our Palestine must return to us."

https://www.foxnews.com/us/video-philadelphia-muslim-society-children

th

Last edited:
I can't seem to wrap my head around the fact that both the Media and our left minded establishment choose to ignore this blatant subversive religious sect.

Check this out, if you missed it this morning.

th

Its almost like there is something in that "religion" that tells people that follow it they must conquer the world...

Well, Muslims were the first enemy to see American troops sent after them, so yeah, it's definitely ingrained in their DNA..

th