• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

Reported: Russell Wilson to Start Against the Jets

Pickens is something else. 😭

(Accidentally reveals starter)

Yeah it had to be him to keep the A.B. vibe evolving further(waiting on the locker room video)....:ROFLMAO: How do we end up with guys like this? It was easy when it was a guy like Cedrick Wilson, just dump him..and they did. Pickens and AB...dudes with that much talent just don't come around every draft. I understand Tomlin putting up with AB's crap for so long, till it got out of hand of course. We never get the guy that's a freak, but also an adult.

Steelers know they can only keep one after this season. Just speculation, but Fields has done enough to show he has a future even though it'sclear he has to improve. Wilson plays now to show if he can do anything. If the offense is more effective with Wilson, he can finish the season as the starter or be traded for value. If he doesn't have it anymore go back to Fields and you have a veteran on the bench. The risk is you may lose some of the more winnable games before the loaded back half of the season.

Steelers know they can only keep one after this season. Just speculation, but Fields has done enough to show he has a future even though it'sclear he has to improve. Wilson plays now to show if he can do anything. If the offense is more effective with Wilson, he can finish the season as the starter or be traded for value. If he doesn't have it anymore go back to Fields and you have a veteran on the bench. The risk is you may lose some of the more winnable games before the loaded back half of the season.
We'll do that regardless with Tomlin.

Yeah it had to be him to keep the A.B. vibe evolving further(waiting on the locker room video)....:ROFLMAO: How do we end up with guys like this? It was easy when it was a guy like Cedrick Wilson, just dump him..and they did. Pickens and AB...dudes with that much talent just don't come around every draft. I understand Tomlin putting up with AB's crap for so long, till it got out of hand of course. We never get the guy that's a freak, but also an adult.

Lol like all wrs are like this... people dont realize how bad they all are... even the responsible ones line Ward and Fitzgerald end up with off field issues..

Every wide receiver in the NFL grew up being the coddled star of his high school and college. Notice the linemen dont act like divas. Most of them relied on natural talent to get to the NFL Level. Then it all changes because everyone is getting paid to be there. Everyone was pretty awesome growing up. AB elevated his game by putting in work to be one of the best. And then his head exploded. Its baffling how they dont realize this coming up the ranks. Like hey i run a 4.3 40,,,,, im good. Instead of working on route running. Not realizing the importance. (this is what i think anyway)