• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

Roe V. Wade Aborted by SCOTUS

Nope. People have the right to refuse the vaccine, they no longer have a right to an abortion. It’s that simple.

You couldn't be more epically wrong. SCOTUS did not illegalize baby murder.

Follow her lead.

And your attempting to make a comparison between the two based on one being a mandate and one being a law. You also are making the central tenet of your flawed position whether you can be arrested or not. As if that is the sole basis of "my body my choice."

Many would argue they'd rather be arrested than lose their livelihood.

The punishment doled out for getting an illegal abortion or being forced to take an experimental jab isn't the compare.
NO. You are comparing the two. I’m explaining how they are very different in both what the person is being coerced or forced to do as well as the consequences of not agreeing to that.

“Be arrested” please. So the punishment for getting or providing an abortion will be some kind of summary offense?

NO. You are comparing the two. I’m explaining how they are very different in both what the person is being coerced or forced to do as well as the consequences of not agreeing to that.

As I said many posts ago, your mental gymnastics would be epic trying to distance yourself from your hypocritical position, and I was right.

Being forced to inject yourself with an experimental drug that may kill you, against your will is a choice you said. So too is getting an abortion legally. You can CHOOSE to move to a state that allows it, pay extra$$ to travel to one that provides it.

There is literally no difference. Neither will land you in jail either. It's just about...choices. That's the basis. Not the penalty involved.

So the punishment for getting or providing an abortion will be some kind of summary offense?

What...punishment?? Abortion remains legal in 36 states as of today. Why do you continue to make an *** of yourself insinuating it's now illegal everywhere to get an abortion? You're wrong persistently, but never more patently wrong than on this issue claiming abortion is now illegal.

Do you even know what Roe V Wade was or what Dobbs did??

You couldn't be more epically wrong. SCOTUS did not illegalize baby murder.
Again. Two factual statements, Tim. You don’t understand the difference between having a constitutional right to something and that thing being legal or not. There are any number of things that are legal that nobody has a constitutional right to. In some states, abortion is now one of them.

Nope. People have the right to refuse the vaccine, they no longer have a right to an abortion. It’s that simple.
You know, your avatar banner is spot on. If you actually believe the above statement, then there's no hope for you.

People have a right to refuse the vaccine? Ya, sure, but if you don't comply we'll toss you out of school or fire you from your job. Some choice, huh?

People no longer have a right to an abortion? It never was a Constitutional right despite the Roe decision 50 years ago, and abortions are still available.
What's the statue on abortion where you live? Thought so.

Last edited:
You don’t understand the difference between having a constitutional right to something and that thing being legal or not.

You seem to not understand that there is no Constitutional right to abortion. You Leftards clearly don't understand something super important. It's called the Tenth Amendment. "The powers not delegated to the United States by the Constitution, nor prohibited by it to the States, are reserved to the States respectively, or to the people."

Roe V Wade made the collosal error of granting abortion as a right and bypassing the 10th. Abortion never was a Constitutional right, nor should it be. It is to be determined by the PEOPLE and therefore belongs with the states.

There are any number of things that are legal that nobody has a constitutional right to. In some states, abortion is now one of them.

Yep, abortion is now like marijuana. Illegal in some states, not in others. People can choose to travel to legally obtain weed, or move to a state that sells it. Same for murdering a baby.

It's all a choice.

Stop making the dumbass blanket statement abortion is illegal. It would be akin to you say weed is illegal.

Au contraire.

As I said many posts ago, your mental gymnastics would be epic trying to distance yourself from your hypocritical position, and I was right.

Being forced to inject yourself with an experimental drug that may kill you, against your will is a choice you said. So too is getting an abortion legally. You can CHOOSE to move to a state that allows it, pay extra$$ to travel to one that provides it.

There is literally no difference. Neither will land you in jail either. It's just about...choices. That's the basis. Not the penalty involved.

What...punishment?? Abortion remains legal in 36 states as of today. Why do you continue to make an *** of yourself insinuating it's now illegal everywhere to get an abortion? You're wrong persistently, but never more patently wrong than on this issue claiming abortion is now illegal.

Do you even know what Roe V Wade was or what Dobbs did??
Mental gymnastics is you conflating rights with legality. All 50 states could, hypothetically, make abortion illegal under any circumstance. A person can now be arrested in some states for getting or performing an abortion. Nothing close to that was EVER true for the vaccine.

You seem to not understand that there is no Constitutional right to abortion. You Leftards clearly don't understand something super important. It's called the Tenth Amendment. "The powers not delegated to the United States by the Constitution, nor prohibited by it to the States, are reserved to the States respectively, or to the people."

Roe V Wade made the collosal error of granting abortion as a right and bypassing the 10th. Abortion never was a Constitutional right, nor should it be. It is to be determined by the PEOPLE and therefore belongs with the states.

Yep, abortion is now like marijuana. Illegal in some states, not in others. People can choose to travel to legally obtain weed, or move to a state that sells it. Same for murdering a baby.

It's all a choice.

Stop making the dumbass blanket statement abortion is illegal. It would be akin to you say weed is illegal.

Au contraire.
Abortion is illegal in some states. FACT.
There is nothing protecting it from becoming illegal in all states. FACT.

FWIW, weed is less legal than abortion because the feds do not specifically outlaw abortion.

Marijuana, which is the wrong name for cannabis sativa L., is a Schedule 1 Controlled Substance that is federally illegal with significant punishment potential.

Mental gymnastics is you conflating rights with legality.

Son. Abortion is not a constitutional RIGHT. The legality of abortion varies by state now. As...it...should.

All 50 states could, hypothetically, make abortion illegal under any circumstance.

Like all 50 states could make pot legal, enforce illegal immigration laws, etc. Perfect point you're making for me. It is up to the states and the people now, with the will of the people. As of right now, it's legal in 36 states. Do you know how many states' constitutions provide protections for abortions and would require a state constitutional amendment to change? Go look it up.

Yer fear that it's gonna be illegal in the majority of the nation is unfounded and baseless.

A person can now be arrested in some states for getting or performing an abortion. Nothing close to that was EVER true for the vaccine.

True, because they would be breaking the law. But these people will travel state lines by and large, like people do to legally get weed.

People weren't arrested for refusing the experimental jabs because it was never a law. I'll keep reminding you of this. Instead, people were impoverished, lost their careers, and lost their freedoms.

Abortion is illegal in some states. FACT.
There is nothing protecting it from becoming illegal in all states. FACT.

Wrong. Read above. Baby Murder is state constitution PROTECTED in many states.

Remove your foot from you mouth and go educate yourself.

(HINT...I did the work for you if you can find the BACK button)

I was nowhere near the Capitol on January 6th. Something tells me Trump and Meadows are having another ****** day.

But attended, funded, and/or supported how many "mostly peaceful riots" during the summer of 2020?

You're like Tibs. Just selectively anarchist.