• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

Roe V. Wade Aborted by SCOTUS

What’s funny or sad is “must hold onto the dim card” even though they are ******* you?! Ok.

This isn’t a sports team you ride or die with.
He's upset over the supreme court ruling,but it really brought out what most of us think about rich career politicians.

You’re merging definitions to fit your idea of reality.
Coming from YOU???

Goodfellas.jpeg

Orange Man Bad.
Republicans Bad.
Democrats Good.
Bend to fit.

I am old enough to remember when terminating a pregnancy was considered a sad, tragic decision of last resort. The way these folks are acting it seems like it's about as tough of a decision as having a mole removed now. It's truly horrifying how many people are out there celebrating the slaughtering of so many individual, genetically unique living human beings just because they haven't passed through someone's vagina yet. Never knew there were so many abortion devotees out there. It's truly ghoulish and sad.

I am old enough to remember when terminating a pregnancy was considered a sad, tragic decision of last resort. The way these folks are acting it seems like it's about as tough of a decision as having a mole removed now. It's truly horrifying how many people are out there celebrating the slaughtering of so many individual, genetically unique living human beings just because they haven't passed through someone's vagina yet. Never knew there were so many abortion devotees out there. It's truly ghoulish and sad.
And that's how it was when the Roe decision was made 50 years ago. Had the activists left it at that, I don't believe it would have ever been revisited, but the slippery slope turned it into the free for all it is today.

I always wonder if one or two of those aborted individuals would have been the ones to cure cancer or alzheimers. Odds are, there would have been a number who would have made life altering improvements for our society.
At 45 million plus abortions and counting you can rest assured some great people got exterminated.

This is really a marker for how much our society has disintegrated. When the women become more immoral than the men, you're done. Because they are generally more moral than men.

It truly is sad to see. Good grief we also have an entire month devoted to homosexuality.

And that's how it was when the Roe decision was made 50 years ago. Had the activists left it at that, I don't believe it would have ever been revisited, but the slippery slope turned it into the free for all it is today.
That's the thing. We've gone from Bill Clinton's "safe, legal, and rare" to the Dems wanting abortion up to two years after the child is born.

4855376b8c5190aa.jpg

T7FQ6iK.jpg

CH0VadG.jpg

At 45 million plus abortions and counting you can rest assured some great people got exterminated.

This is really a marker for how much our society has disintegrated. When the women become more immoral than the men, you're done. Because they are generally more moral than men.

It truly is sad to see. Good grief we also have an entire month devoted to homosexuality.
This is what a nation unwinding looks like.

The month devoted to homosexuality can also be viewed as anti-abortion month, if that helps.

Come to Tampa Ron we have the best strip clubs, SoOp isn't all that offensive and Ark lives on the other side of the bay.
i need to up my game

ABSOLUTELY no one has been arrested for refusing the vaccine.

People can ABSOLUTELY be arrested for having or performing an abortion.

“My body my choice” only applies to one of those now. Conditions, exceptions.

Since the vaccine mandate went into effect in New York City last year, there has been a string of anti-mandate protests involving activists going into businesses without vaccination cards, refusing to leave and, in some cases, getting arrested.

and don't respond with the short-sighted response of "arrested for trespassing" since if they were vaccinated, they'd not have been arrested.

but, since they were arrested, what were they arrested for - protesting? violation of their 1st amendment if so. not presenting their covid vaxx cards? violation of the 4th amendment there.

which it do be, Flog, which it do be?

Now you have Lefty women getting pregnant on purpose just so they can have abortions. If they weren’t so ugly I’d go to ‘bortion rallies just to hit up on them and not tell them I had a vasectomy.

When we say Liberals never stop, the Left never stops...that any concession leads to more...abortion is the utter perfect example.

Another - when more and more concessions were given to the gay community, then the ever growing LGBTQ+squared ad infinitum community, we said just wait...they will eventually begin to justify pedophilia. Welp. It's here, in addition to regularly having drag queen shows to elementary schoolers.

A new Rasmussen Reports national telephone and online survey finds that 50% of Likely U.S. voters approve of the Supreme Court abortion ruling, including 38% who Strongly Approve of the decision, which means that each state can now determine its own laws regarding abortion.

Forty-five percent (45%) disapprove of the Supreme Court’s new ruling, including 38% who Strongly Disapprove.

When I was younger and more stupid, I got into an argument with a girl I was dating over the abortion issue. And she kept framing it over and over as “access to a medical procedure.” And I said, “a medical procedure is a mole you have cut off your elbow?”

Then I think I pivoted and said something about “self evident” rights in the Declaration of Independence…

If you read the actual decision a big part of it is the lack of historical precedent in the country or its traditions in support of the right to an abortion. In earlier generations it was completely anathema to your point.

When I was younger and more stupid, I got into an argument with a girl I was dating over the abortion issue. And she kept framing it over and over as “access to a medical procedure.” And I said, “a medical procedure is a mole you have cut off your elbow?”

Then I think I pivoted and said something about “self evident” rights in the Declaration of Independence…

If you read the actual decision a big part of it is the lack of historical precedent in the country or its traditions in support of the right to an abortion. In earlier generations it was completely anathema to your point.

and don't respond with the short-sighted response of "arrested for trespassing" since if they were vaccinated, they'd not have been arrested.

but, since they were arrested, what were they arrested for - protesting? violation of their 1st amendment if so. not presenting their covid vaxx cards? violation of the 4th amendment there.

which it do be, Flog, which it do be?

They should’ve hired you as their lawyer. Your internet legal research and reasoning rivals that of Tim’s internet Covid research and reasoning.

They should’ve hired you as their lawyer. Your internet legal research and reasoning rivals that of Tim’s internet Covid research and reasoning.
nice sidestep and avoiding any response whatsoever relevant to the topic at hand.

A new Rasmussen Reports national telephone and online survey finds that 50% of Likely U.S. voters approve of the Supreme Court abortion ruling, including 38% who Strongly Approve of the decision, which means that each state can now determine its own laws regarding abortion.

Forty-five percent (45%) disapprove of the Supreme Court’s new ruling, including 38% who Strongly Disapprove.
and a person's opinion on abortion being legal, illegal or whatever is not relevant. the only relevance is that it is NOT a federal issue. it's a states rights issue. that is literally all the supreme court stated.