• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

Roe V. Wade Aborted by SCOTUS

nice sidestep and avoiding any response whatsoever relevant to the topic at hand.
You provided an idiotic premise. People can be denied admission to places for any number of reasons, it doesn’t make it a violation of any right.

Look, as several extremely pro choice and democratic law professors have astutely stated, Roe vs Wade was never a constitutional decision.. it was a legal end around because people wanted federal laws they couldn’t feasibly get passed. They didn’t quote the constitution because it wasn’t based in it.

The Dems often use completely illegal methods to get their agendas passed… look at California listing a bee as a fish to get protections that were never meant to apply to land based creatures…

Or look at the Obama administration way of trying to make universal healthcare through tge tax code

Or them trying to use regulations on Acid rain to regulate CO2 emissions…

Federally, many of the things the dems (and repubs at times) want arent legal and aren’t backed by real polling. They do these backdoor methods then ***** when they get shot down…

Roe happened because a bunch of closeted racists viewed abortion as a population control for minorities and the globalist movement wants any and all population control at any cost.. they sold a bill of sale to the liberal population in the guise of womens liberation… as the courts said, these decisions are best left to local states.

You provided an idiotic premise. People can be denied admission to places for any number of reasons, it doesn’t make it a violation of any right.
ah, i see where i made my miscalculation. i devolved into the realm of idiocy, where you reign supreme.
YOU quite clearly stated that no one had ever been arrested for not being vaccinated. when shown irrefutable evidence that people most certainly had been arrested for not being vaccinated, you sidestepped, dodged and tried to change the subject.

As said before… the vaccine issue was twofold

A.) the feds have zero right to mandate vaccines, which the attempt to misuse osha regulations to do was a clear unconstitutional ploy. The Supreme Court ruled a hundred years ago that only the states have that right. Say that they didn’t mandate them all you want… they absolutely tried… and in a way that caused a lot of employers to jump the gun and mandate them…

B.) the mrna versions of the “vaccine” did not meet the requirements of verification to define it as non experimental, thus anyone mandating its use would theoretically be in violation of the international treaty banning forced medical experimentation. This is becoming more evident as tge hearings on them proceed

A. I think Gay people should be permitted to get married
B. Id appose any and every federal law about marriage.. its a state issue, very clearly… you dont file for a federal marriage permit…

Just because my opinion is what it is doesn’t mean my opinion should be federally mandated to the entire country

A. I think Gay people should be permitted to get married
B. Id appose any and every federal law about marriage.. its a state issue, very clearly… you dont file for a federal marriage permit…

Just because my opinion is what it is doesn’t mean my opinion should be federally mandated to the entire country
correct.

I believe:
gay people should be allowed to be "married" - though that is a religious concept and it should be defined differently.
weed should be legal, and its legal in most states.
abortions should be allowed under very specific conditions, and not used as a means of contraceptive.

should my opinions be the law of the land?

ah, i see where i made my miscalculation. i devolved into the realm of idiocy, where you reign supreme.
YOU quite clearly stated that no one had ever been arrested for not being vaccinated. when shown irrefutable evidence that people most certainly had been arrested for not being vaccinated, you sidestepped, dodged and tried to change the subject.
Saying they were arrested for not being vaccinated is like saying that a fan that jumped the fence into Heinz’s Field was arrested for not buying a ticket. The fan has a right to not buy a ticket, they don’t have a right to access Heinz Field.

Saying they were arrested for not being vaccinated is like saying that a fan that jumped the fence into Heinz’s Field was arrested for not buying a ticket. The fan has a right to not buy a ticket, they don’t have a right to access Heinz Field.
except... had you read even the very first four ******* paragraphs in the link...

NYPD officers were heckled for arresting five organized anti-vax mandate protesters and detaining a nine year-old girl Wednesday after they barged into the Natural History Museum without showing proof of COVID vaccination.

The arrests, which come amid soaring crime in the Big Apple, took place on Wednesday. Trouble began when a half-dozen purported members of the New York Freedom Rally - a group that has been staging anti-vax protests throughout the city - attempted to enter the Manhattan museum without showing their vaccine passports in violation of rules. Those require every visitor five years and older to show proof of vaccination.

The nine year-old, named Jayla, was filmed sobbing as she was marched down the steps by two cops, with onlookers filmed heckling and abusing the NYPD officers over her apprehension. She and her unnamed mom were taken to a nearby precinct, and released two hours later. It is unclear if the youngster's mom will be charged.

The six anti-mandate activists affiliated with the New York Freedom Rally had made reservations to visit the museum on Wednesday, but were denied entry after failing to produce their COVID vaccine passports.

your analogy doesnt apply.

so - did they get arrested for protesting (1st Amendment right), not producing health documents (4th Amendment right) or somehow arrested for not being vaccinated? I mean, it's quite literally one of those three, correct? The article clearly states it is a "rule" to terms of admittance that this documentation be produced and reviewed. So in that, you can spin that this was a violation of their 4th Amendment rights and still save face that " no One haS nevEreed beened urrussted for noT beiNg avaxcinated". Instead you choose to sidestep, dodge and deflect.

though we know why they were arrested, even if its hidden in plain view.

except... had you read even the very first four ******* paragraphs in the link...

so - did they get arrested for protesting (1st Amendment right), not producing health documents (4th Amendment right) or somehow arrested for not being vaccinated? I mean, it's quite literally one of those three, correct? The article clearly states it is a "rule" to terms of admittance that this documentation be produced and reviewed. So in that, you can spin that this was a violation of their 4th Amendment rights and still save face that " no One haS nevEreed beened urrussted for noT beiNg avaxcinated". Instead you choose to sidestep, dodge and deflect.

Trespass isn’t protected under the 1st Amendment. People can be required to meet certain criteria to gain entry into establishments. If they fail to meet anyone of those criteria they can be charged with trespass.

Trespass isn’t protected under the 1st Amendment. People can be required to meet certain criteria to gain entry into establishments. If they fail to meet anyone of those criteria they can be charged with trespass.
jesus christ. i argued your point for you. its not part of the 1st Amendment, you stuttering quoting fool.

A friend of mine wants to know if we should expect crime to sharply increase in about 18 years. I told him that was racist but he said to ask anyway.

I'm beginning to think that all libs, OK maybe not all, but a majority suffer from oppositional defiant disorder.
  • Frequent temper tantrums
  • Excessive arguing with adults
  • Often questioning rules
  • Active defiance and refusal to comply with adult requests and rules
  • Deliberate attempts to annoy or upset people
  • Blaming others for his or her mistakes or misbehavior
  • Often being touchy or easily annoyed by others
  • Frequent anger and resentment
  • Mean and hateful talking when upset
  • Spiteful attitude and revenge seeking

I'm beginning to think that all libs, OK maybe not all, but a majority suffer from oppositional defiant disorder.
flog is finally perfect at something. he/she/they/them/ze/zer/zir/zim/dipshit checks off every single one of those bullet points.

It sucks being the parent of an adult child like this.

"medical emergency"

Again, they can’t get their way legally, they can’t make a logical enough debate to get the support to make some radical changes to the laws, so they find a way to cheat tge system to get their way… it’s unhealthy

It sucks being the parent of an adult child like this.

That parent? It's his/her fault if you really think about it. That was the generation that put kids in time out when a well-deserved ***-whoopin' was in order. It was the generation that permitted kids to call their parents by their first names. It was a generation that bought their kid anything they wanted; God-forbid they threw a tantrum. It was the generation of parents trying to be their kids' friends instead of.... PARENTS.

And society wonders why their offspring now are a bunch of narcissistic, unmannered, selfish snowflakes incapable of coping with the troubles of this life and behaving like spoiled little children if things don't go their way.

That parent? It's his/her fault if you really think about it. That was the generation that put kids in time out when a well-deserved ***-whoopin' was in order. It was the generation that permitted kids to call their parents by their first names. It was a generation that bought their kid anything they wanted; God-forbid they threw a tantrum. It was the generation of parents trying to be their kids' friends instead of.... PARENTS.

And society wonders why their offspring now are a bunch of narcissistic, unmannered, selfish snowflakes incapable of coping with the troubles of this life and behaving like spoiled little children if things don't go their way.
Right, but I love him deeply.