• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

Roe V. Wade Aborted by SCOTUS

didn't Biden just ban vapes and cigarettes last week? So much for my body my choice.

Lot's of talk about taking away a "constitutional right" to abortion but I looked and did not see abortion anywhere in the constitution. I did however see references to arms and the court did just recently point that out by striking down a NY law and restoring an actual constitutional right.

So to sum up, the libs in charge are con artists, actively lying to people, and the lib followers are mindless drones who believe whatever they are instructed to believe.

This is why censorship is so important to the left. None of their arguments can hold up to even the slightest questioning. When you can't win an argument, the only resort is shutting down debate.
Politicians are hypocrites

Sorry, man, my rant was not a direct jab at you personally, but more a generalization. Parenting ain’t easy, and despite our best efforts, “society” sometimes will gets it’s claws on our kids.
Nothing is safe from society. Us included. I am not fond of the far left however I do disagree with republicans as well at times. Imo they’re all in to take care of the rich and let us suffer.

Corporations regardless where jobs and taxes go benefit the most all the time.

Nothing is safe from society. Us included. I am not fond of the far left however I do disagree with republicans as well at times. Imo they’re all in to take care of the rich and let us suffer.

Corporations regardless where jobs and taxes go benefit the most all the time.
So are the Democrats.

Not a new idea. They did this several years ago when I was single.

"medical emergency"

myJb17E.jpg

Obviously Warren forgets about the Hyde Amendment.

The Hyde Amendment is a legislative provision barring the use of federal funds to pay for abortion, except to save the life of the woman, or if the pregnancy arises from incest or rape.

I laughed out loud Joy Behar talking about a sex strike. Probably every guy she has ever been with pleaded with her for a sex strike.

Sorry, man, my rant was not a direct jab at you personally, but more a generalization. Parenting ain’t easy, and despite our best efforts, “society” sometimes will gets it’s claws on our kids.
I didn't take it personally. It just changes things when it is family. Then realize that every addict, abuser, etc., is someone's family, and the toll on this culture is overwhelming. Really sad.

Yes. Democrats and republicans should be held accountable for the state of this nation

Shouldn't any and all duly-elected public officials be held accountable, regardless of party affiliation? Or is that a utopian fantasy? And I've always said, without congressional term limits, there is no impetus for these politicians to be held accountable for anything, even not following through on their campaign promises. But guess who would vote on a constitutional amendment to impose term limits???? C'mon, guess!!

Reactions: MTC
Yes. Democrats and republicans should be held accountable for the state of this nation
Yes they should. The big lie is that the two parties are really any different from one another. They are both for rich, elite, corporate interests above all else. Maybe slightly different rich, elite and corporate interests, but still rich, elite and corporate. The Democrats have fooled people for years into believing they are for the little guy for example, Republicans have fooled people thinking they give a damn about 2nd Amendment rights among other things.

Trespass isn’t protected under the 1st Amendment. People can be required to meet certain criteria to gain entry into establishments. If they fail to meet anyone of those criteria they can be charged with trespass.
So, if a business has a policy that prohibits entry without proof of Republican voter registration, you are saying that you accept those people being arrested for trespassing?

Apparently this happened just early this morning, and this happened near to where I live, a women is in custody for the death of her 3 year old. You hear about it all the time I know, but basically in your own backyard...my heart hurts.

But it does beg a question to the no restrictions on abortion crowd...should this woman be charged or not? If so, why? She simply waited a few years to do it and she didn't go to a doctor. I mean, it is just semantics at this point. It's almost sick, but I wish some slick lawyer would push that a little bit in that if people want abortions all the way to the end of pregnancy what the hell is the difference? Rip the veil off of this horror.

Apparently this happened just early this morning, and this happened near to where I live, a women is in custody for the death of her 3 year old. You hear about it all the time I know, but basically in your own backyard...my heart hurts.

But it does beg a question to the no restrictions on abortion crowd...should this woman be charged or not? If so, why? She simply waited a few years to do it and she didn't go to a doctor. I mean, it is just semantics at this point. It's almost sick, but I wish some slick lawyer would push that a little bit in that if people want abortions all the way to the end of pregnancy what the hell is the difference? Rip the veil off of this horror.
Ahh yes. “I just aborted my 10 year old” as they (see I used they) were not ready for this world.

Shouldn't any and all duly-elected public officials be held accountable, regardless of party affiliation? Or is that a utopian fantasy? And I've always said, without congressional term limits, there is no impetus for these politicians to be held accountable for anything, even not following through on their campaign promises. But guess who would vote on a constitutional amendment to impose term limits???? C'mon, guess!!
It’s realistically a utopian fantasy. Politicians only fund our taxes towards their wallets and their own.

If they truly cared about us, there wouldn’t be families living paycheck to paycheck and children going to bed hungry. I just cannot take any elected official seriously. Our votes mean nothing. You think your vote matters but it’s been the same tune every time.

So, if a business has a policy that prohibits entry without proof of Republican voter registration, you are saying that you accept those people being arrested for trespassing?
Those places exist and are called evangelical churches. Nobody in their right mind goes anywhere near them.

Yes they should. The big lie is that the two parties are really any different from one another. They are both for rich, elite, corporate interests above all else. Maybe slightly different rich, elite and corporate interests, but still rich, elite and corporate. The Democrats have fooled people for years into believing they are for the little guy for example, Republicans have fooled people thinking they give a damn about 2nd Amendment rights among other things.
They’re the same thing. They are a payday candy bar. One is a plastic wrapper the other is a paper wrapper. However it’s the same thing.

I’m disappointed in the way this has all shaped out. Not just because of the lies but because it has turned American citizens on each other

Trespass isn’t protected under the 1st Amendment. People can be required to meet certain criteria to gain entry into establishments. If they fail to meet anyone of those criteria they can be charged with trespass.
Interesting concept, there are county sheriffs along the southern border that want to put up no trespassing signs on private property to deal with a situation that DC won't.

They’re the same thing. They are a payday candy bar. One is a plastic wrapper the other is a paper wrapper. However it’s the same thing.

I’m disappointed in the way this has all shaped out. Not just because of the lies but because it has turned American citizens on each other
Those places exist and are called evangelical churches. Nobody in their right mind goes anywhere near them.
Meh i was raised evangelical after the second grade… it’s nothing like tge dems claim it to be… most ofvtge decent moderates i know were former evangelicals… its just a bigoted stereotype from the left

Meh i was raised evangelical after the second grade… it’s nothing like tge dems claim it to be… most ofvtge decent moderates i know were former evangelicals… its just a bigoted stereotype from the left
This trained evangelical and ordained minister disagrees with you…