• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

Roe V. Wade Aborted by SCOTUS

Most of the “women” going apeshit are dykes who will never get pregnant anyway.
Yeah you tend to think they are all Kelly McGillis circa 1986 when many of them are Kelly McGillis 2022. Not exactly ready for the sequel RvW remake.

Do you think the Steelers will get involved with ***** decals or anything like that to start the season? I wouldn’t put it past them!

By the way as a South Carolinian, We’ve got too many Yankees moving here with liberal views. We’ve also got a lot of obesity and high blood pressure here, so I think you could have a great business here if you chose to relocate and you would be welcome!
Thanks but I already got my Florida funeral director license. We only stay here to take care of our parents. My dad and hers both passed away in the last few months and her mom is in hospice. I can easily get a job with my same employer in FL and my wife has worked from home enough in the past two years that her company can probably adjust.

View attachment 8800

Found this on Twitter. Of all the bad ideas, this would be one of the worst. Part of me hopes they try, the entertainment value would be priceless.
"Defenseless", huh? I mean, I live in the 'burbs but you try that too far out in the sticks and you'll never be found.

Thanks but I already got my Florida funeral director license. We only stay here to take care of our parents. My dad and hers both passed away in the last few months and her mom is in hospice. I can easily get a job with my same employer in FL and my wife has worked from home enough in the past two years that her company can probably adjust.
Come to Tampa Ron we have the best strip clubs, SoOp isn't all that offensive and Ark lives on the other side of the bay.

View attachment 8800

Found this on Twitter. Of all the bad ideas, this would be one of the worst. Part of me hopes they try, the entertainment value would be priceless.
Where I grew up they would be shot and their bodies would get thrown in a hog lot. Nobody would even bother calling the sheriff.

Do you think the Steelers will get involved with ***** decals or anything like that to start the season? I wouldn’t put it past them!

By the way as a South Carolinian, We’ve got too many Yankees moving here with liberal views. We’ve also got a lot of obesity and high blood pressure here, so I think you could have a great business here if you chose to relocate and you would be welcome!
Yep… Myrtle beach has been invaded by NY NJ and Virginia who want to change things to the exact ways they complained and left those other states..

I wish they try to attack rural areas… these weirdos would find out very fast that it’s a different game then the cities when they can by yelling at people and hiding behind barriers etc.

People in rural areas think a little differently..

View attachment 8800

In my rural area there are people target shooting every day. Hand guns, rifles and i swear i might have heard a cannon at one point, lol.

Yeah, come on out to the rural areas in NC. We are soooo defenseless.

The media has silenced these voices for decades. There are a ton of pro-life women.

Also, this of you accepting abortion for rape, there are a number of vocal "children of rape" groups, and rape children speakers. Again, they were ignored by the media.

Another organization that is legit is in Dan Diego, called Silent Voices. They help the mothers who aborted to recover emotionally, as there is deep guilt, often for years. There are more groups like this one. Again, not a media interest, due to bias.
Good point, the media does show them. There are tons of them, someone on the network of CNN or NBC as conservative guest, not employed by CNN or NBC guest appearance should bring this up. Shame on them for not covering this and a good many things. It will shock them cold at CNN and NBC. Force them to show the truth.

In my rural area there are people target shooting every day. Hand guns, rifles and i swear i might have heard a cannon at one point, lol.

Yeah, come on out to the rural areas in NC. We are soooo defenseless.
Lol. A canon?

I wish they try to attack rural areas… these weirdos would find out very fast that it’s a different game then the cities when they can by yelling at people and hiding behind barriers etc.

They won’t. They’re all talk

View attachment 8800

There is a reason. That’s because they protect themselves and their community. Good luck nerds. You think going to the hood is bad, go to the country and try ******* around.

View attachment 8800

Whoever wrote this I hope is in trouble for hate speech and tying to incite a riot. Federal agents will track their IP address, as see who they are connected with to watch them. If they plan violence, raid their home and arrest them before they act.

Reactions: MTC

1656280623699.png

Come to Tampa Ron we have the best strip clubs, SoOp isn't all that offensive and Ark lives on the other side of the bay.
Preferably Sarasota because a cousin I'm close to lives there and also a guy I grew up with who fronts a well-known band there. Tampa is close enough though.
So that's two plus you, Ark, Supe, and Mick. Have a few other cousins on the east coast and Naples. Mrs. Burgundy could probably make new friends among the greyhound people. Problem is affording a house where I can have my dogs.