• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

Roe V. Wade Aborted by SCOTUS

Nobody was ever arrested for refusing the vaccine, They can be arrested for getting or providing an abortion. That is force by the government and an assault on freedom.
People had to show proof of vaccination in some circumstances to be able to do certain things. That isn't force by the government and an assault on freedom?

Nobody was ever arrested for refusing the vaccine, They can be arrested for getting or providing an abortion. That is force by the government and an assault on freedom.
No, just being subjugated as a pariah, losing their ability to earn a living.

People had to show proof of vaccination in some circumstances to be able to do certain things. That isn't force by the government and an assault on freedom?
And they are forced to prove they passed a drivers test, and registered and insured their car (and in many states, had it inspected) to drive. A large part of the reason for that is public safety, just like the vaccine mandates.

Shhhhhhhhh, don’t let that get out. Hopefully they bring 100 to each and every city, and start at exactly the same time. That would be a good way to remove 10-20 thousand radicals from the gene pool.

I like your way of thinking. Hell I'll give them some directions to a great area to show em who's boss. It's right off of Roy Stanley Geiger Memorial Parkway about 12 miles from me.

Don't pay attention to all of those marine, army, navy,coast guard and air force plates you see on the cars when you roll in.

Show em what time it is in those neighborhoods.

My wife posted a copy of a letter to all employees from the CEO of Dick's Sporting Goods saying that if an employee wants an abortion and is in a state where it is not allowed, they will reimburse the employee up to $4000 for travel expenses.

I see a few other people in PA are having the same thoughts as me and there is already a movement afoot to put abortion on a ballot referendum thus taking it out of the hands of the politicians and letting the peoples decide directly.
And by doing that, look at the money they’ll save. Won’t have to worry about paid maternity leave or adding kids to insurance rolls they have to pay for. On top of that, people getting abortions will be at work a lot more. Corporations like Dick’s may look like white knights, but I promise you this was done with an eye toward their bottom line.

The likely outcomes: more minority kids, more big government to support them and no Republican President for as far as the eyes can see.

Let’s not forget that early on many of the same people were advocating papers please to even leave the house or shop for groceries!

As the necessary price of living in a “free society if it came to that.”

No, along came Gorsuch, Kavanaugh and Barret. Comparing a safe vaccine to a pregnancy is ridiculous. A lot of pro-lifers thought the right to an abortion was ridiculous until they needed one themselves. I mean, until it was convenient for them.
Which vaccine was safe?

And they are forced to prove they passed a drivers test, and registered and insured their car (and in many states, had it inspected) to drive. A large part of the reason for that is public safety, just like the vaccine mandates.
Illegal aliens dont do any of that. Thats why our auto insurance is so high.

The likely outcomes: more minority kids, more big government to support them and no Republican President for as far as the eyes can see.

Why does it always go back to "minorities" when it comes to abortion for the progressives? Are they your poster child for this - death marketing?

Seems certain folks would be happier with less minorities.

View attachment 8800

Found this on Twitter. Of all the bad ideas, this would be one of the worst. Part of me hopes they try, the entertainment value would be priceless.
I mean it would definitely highlight both sides arguements about gun control

Tge conservatives would be like, “see they defended themselves “

And the libs would be screaming about getting hunted like animals for trying to peacefully burn down those towns…

Lol. A canon?
Famously Hunter SThompson started a fued with a neighbor 3 miles away because the guy complained about how much noise Hunter would make with his stockpile of guns, particularly his cannon lol

It inadvertently led to him running for sheriff iirc lol

Also im really really tired of the Libs comparing the vaccine debate to the abortion one… the supreme court ruled over 100 years ago that states have the right to mandate a vaccine in a pandemic, but the federal government did not… this is the exact same ruling… tge states have tge right to make these choices… the federal government is not allowed to intervene..

Learn history before you make absurd memes cause the strawman makes tour agenda feel better

Babies wouldn't fall under the auspices of public safety?

I saw on the news that a 5 month old baby was shot in the head in Chicago. People are outraged. Probably a lot of pro abortion people. Public safety and all. Many pro-abortion people are calling for no limits to abortion. So what the hell is the problem with this story out of Chicago? They just waited an extra 5 months. Or what about the stories that happen here and again of a mother who has a baby and leaves the baby to die in a dumpster. Why charge her?

I’ve seen several black clinic workers on the news speaking out against this decision in the past few days.

And I've seen innumerable African Americans cheering this on. The ones with their eyes open know that abortion has been a form of genocide against the black community. They are the greatest victims. The #1 killer of black lives...abortion.

Look at Floggy's mental gymnastics in full swing.

You fail again.

My body my choice isn't that hard. You're working way too hard to draw a difference between abortions and mandated vaccines. You're failing.

And I've seen innumerable African Americans cheering this on. The ones with their eyes open know that abortion has been a form of genocide against the black community. They are the greatest victims. The #1 killer of black lives...abortion.
Too bad the “ones with their eyes open” seldom foster or adopt one of the survivors of the “genocide”.

Watch how much Nancy cares for children. She elbows a child out of her way for a photo. I was assuming it would be some kind of incidental contact but no, she looks at the girl, then elbows her enough to move her whole body. These are the compassionate liberals.

Look at Floggy's mental gymnastics in full swing.

You fail again.

My body my choice isn't that hard. You're working way too hard to draw a difference between abortions and mandated vaccines. You're failing.
It’s two factual statements. You’re failing to accept reality.

Come to Tampa Ron we have the best strip clubs, SoOp isn't all that offensive and Ark lives on the other side of the bay.
I blame Ark for living on the wrong side of the bay.

And never go to strip clubs in Pasco county