• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

Roe V. Wade Aborted by SCOTUS

**Profanity Alert**

Last edited:
Preferably Sarasota because a cousin I'm close to lives there and also a guy I grew up with who fronts a well-known band there. Tampa is close enough though.
So that's two plus you, Ark, Supe, and Mick. Have a few other cousins on the east coast and Naples. Mrs. Burgundy could probably make new friends among the greyhound people. Problem is affording a house where I can have my dogs.
My sister and her husband have a place in Cape Coral that I just got back from. Even though it was June, I could be persuaded to relocate there.

**Profanity Alert**
My sister and her husband have a place in Cape Coral that I just got back from. Even though it was June, I could be persuaded to relocate there.
Yeah, my folks used to have a winter home nearby in Ft. Myers. Great Steelers Bar there, Nick & Stella's.

Shows you how ignorant and oblivious they are as to whom they would encounter. They'd get stacked 100 deep.
Shhhhhhhhh, don’t let that get out. Hopefully they bring 100 to each and every city, and start at exactly the same time. That would be a good way to remove 10-20 thousand radicals from the gene pool.

one of the things that drives me crazy is when pro choice people talk about pregnancy like's it's something that just happens to women out of the blue, like catching a cold. Nothing a woman can do to avoid pregnancy and abortion is the only remedy.

They are overplaying their hand. They drum up all this hysteria and then people will realize it's still legal in most places and they were lied to again.

Be prepared to pay a bit more for your insurance as you can bet that your insurance company will likely soon be offering a travel benefit for women who have to go out of state to get it done.

one of the things that drives me crazy is when pro choice people talk about pregnancy like's it's something that just happens to women out of the blue, like catching a cold. Nothing a woman can do to avoid pregnancy and abortion is the only remedy.

They are overplaying their hand. They drum up all this hysteria and then people will realize it's still legal in most places and they were lied to again.

Be prepared to pay a bit more for your insurance as you can bet that your insurance company will likely soon be offering a travel benefit for women who have to go out of state to get it done.
My wife posted a copy of a letter to all employees from the CEO of Dick's Sporting Goods saying that if an employee wants an abortion and is in a state where it is not allowed, they will reimburse the employee up to $4000 for travel expenses.

I see a few other people in PA are having the same thoughts as me and there is already a movement afoot to put abortion on a ballot referendum thus taking it out of the hands of the politicians and letting the peoples decide directly.

View attachment 8800

Found this on Twitter. Of all the bad ideas, this would be one of the worst. Part of me hopes they try, the entertainment value would be priceless.
Love the last paragraph - I'm not good at organising so someone else will have to do it for me: Translation - I'm too gutless to put my life at risk but happy to talk others into doing so.

PS Has this guy been banned from Twitter and charged with sedition or inciting an act of terrorism yet?

PPs Interesting thought - possibly a conservative posing as a hater to try and get a bunch of marxists to walk into a bloodbath?

My wife posted a copy of a letter to all employees from the CEO of Dick's Sporting Goods saying that if an employee wants an abortion and is in a state where it is not allowed, they will reimburse the employee up to $4000 for travel expenses.

I see a few other people in PA are having the same thoughts as me and there is already a movement afoot to put abortion on a ballot referendum thus taking it out of the hands of the politicians and letting the peoples decide directly.
As a guy who loves the constitution, most of me thinks that this is a good thing.

As a guy who loves life, babies, and all things like that, I am undone on the gut level that we are looking to vote on the life of babies.

Unreal that we are here.

And guess who pays for it in the end?

As a guy who loves the constitution, most of me thinks that this is a good thing.

As a guy who loves life, babies, and all things like that, I am undone on the gut level that we are looking to vote on the life of babies.

Unreal that we are here.
The stakes are even higher now that men supposedly can get pregnant.

Fact: The Left has for decades used the argument that abortions are needed due to rape, incest, health of the mother.
Fact: The overwhelming majority of abortions are convenience abortions.

If you are young, poor, get knocked up, decide not to have the baby - as tough a situation as that may be - it is still a CHOICE to use abortion as contraception.

Abortion should not be a form of contraception.
No, they have argued that a women should have the right to decide regardless of the reason. Those who enjoy the convenience of discretionary income will continue to get abortions, those who do not will add names to welfare and Medicaid rosters.

Last edited:
No, they have argued that a women should have the right to decide regardless of the reason. Those who enjoy the convenience of discretionary income will continue to get abortions, those who do not will add names to welfare and Medicaid rosters.
They aren’t building abortion clinics in Beverly Hills or suburbia America. When Jennifer Jason Leigh got the abortion in Fast Times note she had to sneak over to the poor side of town.

What we have here is more white lib rage that far outstrips their demographic.

No, they have argued that a women should have the right to decide regardless of the reason.

This proves you're an idiot. The right to abortion arguments have drastically changed over time and perfectly proves how slippery slope works.

All initial arguments for abortion were to provide legal abortion in cases of rape, incest and safety of the mother. In 1964, Gerri Santoro died in CT seeking an illegal abortion, fueling the national debate to legalize abortion to 'protect women.' In 1967, Colorado became the first state to legalize abortion in cases of rape, incest, or protecting the mother's health. By the time of Roe V Wade, 20 states had passed abortion laws for THE SAME REASONS...rape, incest, protect mom. Roe v Wade, when erroneously passed, made it legal to provide abortion up to 12 weeks only.

Arguments for abortion morphed away from the 60s and 70s platform (we have to protect the mother! Rape, incest!) to today's wide-open "Abortion is Healthcare" stance. That umbrella includes using abortion as birth control, for sex selection, for convenience. And the Left in the past few years wants...nay demands...abortion up to the day of birth (going insanely far beyond what Roe V Wade provided).

Research would keep you from making an *** of yourself.

Those who enjoy the convenience of discretionary income will continue to get abortions

They all will.

The libs had the corner on the choice argument for 50 years. I don't think the pro-life side ever really effectively had a response for that outside of the fact that it is certainly outside the will of God. But people are tuning out to that, unfortunately.

But then along came Covid and vaccines, and all the sudden these liberals, who were screaming about choice for 50 years, well, hell, people shouldn't be allowed choice in this case. It exposed the absolute ridiculousness of the pro-choice argument.

One of the positives of this is that the stupidity of the left will be exposed, sooner or later. Will we have enough common sense people around anymore to recognize it?

They aren’t building abortion clinics in Beverly Hills or suburbia America. When Jennifer Jason Leigh got the abortion in Fast Times note she had to sneak over to the poor side of town.

What we have here is more white lib rage that far outstrips their demographic.
What does the location of an abortion clinic and Fast Times at Ridgemont High have to do with anything? Are you saying non-whites are pro-life? I’ve seen several black clinic workers on the news speaking out against this decision in the past few days.

The libs had the corner on the choice argument for 50 years. I don't think the pro-life side ever really effectively had a response for that outside of the fact that it is certainly outside the will of God. But people are tuning out to that, unfortunately.

But then along came Covid and vaccines, and all the sudden these liberals, who were screaming about choice for 50 years, well, hell, people shouldn't be allowed choice in this case. It exposed the absolute ridiculousness of the pro-choice argument.
No, along came Gorsuch, Kavanaugh and Barret. Comparing a safe vaccine to a pregnancy is ridiculous. A lot of pro-lifers thought the right to an abortion was ridiculous until they needed one themselves. I mean, until it was convenient for them.

Last edited:
What does the location of an abortion clinic and Fast Times at Ridgemont High have to do with anything? Are you saying non-whites are pro-life? I’ve seen several black clinic workers on the news speaking out against this decision in the past few days.
It’s an open secret why the clinics are placed where they are. Just go back to the musings of Margaret Sanger and her eugenicist friends.

The fast times reference was just to jar your thought process a little with a cultural image

No, along came Gorsuch, Kavanaugh and Barret. Comparing a safe vaccine to a pregnancy is ridiculous. A lot of pro-lifers thought the right to an abortion was ridiculous until they needed one themselves.
Whether it is safe or not is another argument. Either we all have choice over our bodies or we don't. You can't pick and choose.

It’s an open secret why the clinics are placed where they are. Just go back to the musings of Margaret Sanger and her eugenicist friends.

The fast times reference was just to jar your thought process a little with a cultural image
That's right. All these enlightened liberals who aren't "racist." Abortion has been an absolute holocaust for black America.

Whether it is safe or not is another argument. Either we all have choice over our bodies or we don't. You can't pick and choose.
Nobody was ever arrested for refusing the vaccine, They can be arrested for getting or providing an abortion. That is force by the government and an assault on freedom.