• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

Round 5...who do we want?

ZACKB

Reaction score
Chris Smith, Richardson, Seastrunk?

We have 2 picks...

Someone who is black,fast,skinny and can bench 20+ times reguardless of position.
Or needs

We need to get an OLB with our comp pick in the round.

Don't know much about him but sounds good:

Shaquille Richardson
School: Arizona
Position: CB
Positive: Three-year starter who finished with 55 tackles, 3 INTs, and 4 PBUs as a senior after 58 tackles and 14 PBUs the prior year. Well-sized cornerback who shows flashes of ability. Keeps the action in front of him, quickly locates the ball, and is aggressive in all aspects of the game. Beats down opponents to defend the pass. Quick up the field and voluntarily defends the run. For the most part, instinctive and effectively diagnoses plays.
Negative: Does not play to his 40 time. Displays a limited closing and recovery speed. Has more build-up speed rather than a quick burst.
Analysis: Richardson passes the eyeball test and shows skill, but never consistently plays to a high level. He offers potential in zone coverage at the next level but must play like the big, fast cornerback he is on every down.

another cb marcus roberton or his teammate or another

our NT is gone carrethers, now left is
beau allen
daniel mcullers

cb 3 possible
gaines
robertson
purifoy/jackson nd

3 good wr
hoffman
janis
hazel

2 te
grimble
duncan

my mock now
5 CB Roborton
6 NT Allen
6 TE Grimble
7 CB Purifoy

Whats the deal with Smallwood I liked what I read about him, thoughts??? Anyone????